Author Topic: For alias and other Jeremy supporters arguing the following illogical claim  (Read 17802 times)

Offline Myster

Deviant refers to Jeremy Bamber not Essex Police.

If you're buying and there's a BOGOF offer, I bags the free one...

... so Pugs'll just have to put up with cleaning horseradish sauce from BT's pants.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 10:42:18 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Deviant refers to Jeremy Bamber not Essex Police.

If you're buying and there's a BOGOF offer, I bags the free one...

... so Pugs'll just have to put up with cleaning horseradish sauce from BT's pants.

This is my last post until I catch up with my emails and pm's to posters pals.

PH is arranging book signing events across Essex - think JP may be able to get hold of a couple of freebies  @)(++(*

Seriously Myster IF the silencer and blood evidence is discredited so much so JB's conviction is quashed at CoA would you still believe JB guilty?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

Thank you Holly. I will only post if there is a question asked which I know the answer to. I don't want to get involved in arguments with others.  However I will say still no submissions to the CCRC despite Jeremy telling me 16 months ago "we have the last pieces of the jigsaw. I will soon be free"

@)(++(*

Offline Myster

Thank you Holly. I will only post if there is a question asked which I know the answer to. I don't want to get involved in arguments with others.  However I will say still no submissions to the CCRC despite Jeremy telling me 16 months ago "we have the last pieces of the jigsaw. I will soon be free"

@)(++(*
Mmmm, how strange!.. I've got exactly the same jigsaw puzzle, and it says "WHF: The Real Culprit" on the box  &%+((£

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:09:41 PM by Myster »

Offline Myster

Seriously Myster IF the silencer and blood evidence is discredited so much so JB's conviction is quashed at CoA would you still believe JB guilty?

It'll never happen... but as you've got great wads of cash burning a hole in your handbag which could be more enjoyably spent on the piste, go ahead with backing your experiment and convince me.

I've mentioned this to you before, but if Sheila had an extensive knowledge of using all the firearms at WHF as well as through game shooting in Scotland as you seem to believe, why didn't she change tack after making such a laboured job needing 23 bullets to destroy her family?  Why did she think just one or two would be sufficient for herself after she fired eight into her sons' heads and four into her dad's?  The first bullet wasn't even aimed up into the brain, but perpendicular to her neck!!!

With three or four shotguns to choose from and plenty of ammunition available; a shorter barrel therefore easier to reach the trigger; much more powerful than an Anschutz, so capable of doing extensive damage to the head with lights out using just one cartridge... wouldn't this have been a more logical decision?

Offline Holly Goodhead

It'll never happen... but as you've got great wads of cash burning a hole in your handbag which could be more enjoyably spent on the piste, go ahead with backing your experiment and convince me.

Never say Never.  I think the understanding of pathology, soc forensics, ballistics and psychology has moved on leaps and bounds over the last 3 decades.  Especially with regard to taking a multi-disciplinary approach and the various players actually communicating which to date doesn't appear to have been the case.  The question is resources; until such time JB's case gets referred to CoA he will not be eligible for any legal aid.  The CT say all services must be pro bono and they do not accept donations.       

I've mentioned this to you before, but if Sheila had an extensive knowledge of using all the firearms at WHF as well as through game shooting in Scotland as you seem to believe, why didn't she change tack after making such a laboured job needing 23 bullets to destroy her family?  Why did she think just one or two would be sufficient for herself after she fired eight into her sons' heads and four into her dad's?  The first bullet wasn't even aimed up into the brain, but perpendicular to her neck!!!

I'm not sure firearms reconstruction will be necessary to prove the blood in the silencer was not there as a result of draw-back.  It appears to be well documented that exhibits containing blood residue found at soc and sent for serological analysis must be processed correctly otherwise blood will degrade and not be capable of yielding test results.  As far as I can see the flake in the silencer would not have withstood ambient temperature in the UK during August over some 6 days and still be capable of producing the blood type/group results for the ABO groupings along with the two enzymes Erythrocyte Acid Phosphatase and Adenylate Kinase and the protein Haptoglobin.  I am also keen to understand why the flake was unable to produce a result for the enzyme Phosphoglucomutase.  The victims' samples were able to produce a  result for this enzyme.  I am sure a biologist will know the answer and if not it will be easy enough to set up tests.

There are also some standard Do's and Dont's with collecting blood for serological analysis.  Three of the dont's:

- Don't expose to heat - what was the temperature inside the silencer immediately after firing and how long did it take to cool?  Draw-back results in an immediate suck back of blood.  The hot gases expand in the silencer and slowly dissipate and exit after discharge of the bullet.  Also what was the actual effect of the gas on the blood, if any?

- Don't place wet blood in a plastic bag - the prosecution claim JB returned the silencer to the box and placed it in a plastic bag in the gun cupboard.

- Don't place in the boot of a car due to heat - AE's Ford Sierra was parked at WHF for a long period during the day on Saturday 10th August.  The silencer then went in the boot and was transported to Oak Farm.

Were the biologists that tested the silencer for blood pre trial John Hayward and Dr Lincoln aware of exactly how a silencer works in terms of the gases?

(I've never made any ref to shooting in Scotland).  I don't think SC needed an extensive knowledge of firearms.  If she was responsible she was clearly in some altered state of mind: psychosis or rage etc and went for any firearm and fired randomly.  I don't think there would have been any weighing up of the advantages and disadvantages of rifle v shotgun. Why fire 5 shots at DC and yet 3 at NC?

With three or four shotguns to choose from and plenty of ammunition available; a shorter barrel therefore easier to reach the trigger; much more powerful than an Anschutz, so capable of doing extensive damage to the head with lights out using just one cartridge... wouldn't this have been a more logical decision?

If SC was responsible did logic come into it?  I do think the one thing that gave SC some self-esteem was her physical appearance, particularly her face, and by shooting at her neck she saved her face.  The fear of surviving and being grossly disfigured might have played a part.  Or even how she appeared by those finding her. 

If JB was responsible then surely he would have had similar thought processes to your own and used a shotgun?  Especially when he would know ideally he needed to kill SC with one bullet?  If he was able to position SC compliantly for the neck shot then why not aim at the temple, mouth or forehead which are all locations far more likely to result in death with one shot?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 11:00:54 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Jodie

If JB was responsible then surely he would have had similar thought processes to your own and used a shotgun?  Especially when he would know ideally he needed to kill SC with one bullet?  If he was able to position SC compliantly for the neck shot then why not aim at the temple, mouth or forehead which are all locations far more likely to result in death with one shot?

It does make you wonder why the killer chose to use this weapon when there were seemingly others more suitable available? JB probably underestimated how difficult it would be to kill people without having  to reload several times - not like shooting rabbits with it. Another of his mistakes I think.

Offline Admin

It does make you wonder why the killer chose to use this weapon when there were seemingly others more suitable available? JB probably underestimated how difficult it would be to kill people without having  to reload several times - not like shooting rabbits with it. Another of his mistakes I think.

I believe so, he completely underestimated the ability of a .22 rifle to kill humans.

Offline Holly Goodhead

As Einstein said the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result; so instead of reloading why not change tact by swapping the rifle for one of the more powerful shotguns?  Or are we expected to believe that JB, a farmer's son and a marksman in the army cadets, had no idea about the capability of firearms?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 07:14:31 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Myster

JB wanted to buy a five-shot automatic 12-bore shotgun from the Eatons just a few weeks before the murders, but was poo-pooed.

Mmmm, now let's think  &%+((£ ... that's one cartridge for each member of the family.

When that plan fell through he tried to get Sheila to load the Anschutz magazine in full view of Robert Boutflour and June. Most likely to demonstrate that she was capable of using the weapon, and hoping that Robert, having seen this, would support his alibi that she did carry out the murders.

(I've never made any ref to shooting in Scotland).  I don't think SC needed an extensive knowledge of firearms.  If she was responsible she was clearly in some altered state of mind: psychosis or rage etc and went for any firearm and fired randomly.  I don't think there would have been any weighing up of the advantages and disadvantages of rifle v shotgun. Why fire 5 shots at DC and yet 3 at NC?

If SC was responsible did logic come into it?  I do think the one thing that gave SC some self-esteem was her physical appearance, particularly her face, and by shooting at her neck she saved her face.  The fear of surviving and being grossly disfigured might have played a part.  Or even how she appeared by those finding her. 

If JB was responsible then surely he would have had similar thought processes to your own and used a shotgun?  Especially when he would know ideally he needed to kill SC with one bullet? If he was able to position SC compliantly for the neck shot then why not aim at the temple, mouth or forehead which are all locations far more likely to result in death with one shot

Because he was saving the last two in the magazine for Sheila.

Because he had second thoughts about spoiling her good looks. I think the first neck shot was a mistake, possibly when he pulled the hair-trigger accidentally before he'd got her fully aligned for the fatal one.

Offline Holly Goodhead

JB wanted to buy a five-shot automatic 12-bore shotgun from the Eatons just a few weeks before the murders, but was poo-pooed.

Mmmm, now let's think  &%+((£ ... that's one cartridge for each member of the family.

When that plan fell through he tried to get Sheila to load the Anschutz magazine in full view of Robert Boutflour and June. Most likely to demonstrate that she was capable of using the weapon, and hoping that Robert, having seen this, would support his alibi that she did carry out the murders.

I thought RB claimed June told him and PB that JB attempted to get SC to load the Anschutz magazine in full view of June. 

I am reminded of RB's diary entry for his explanation as to how SC met her end:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=246.0;attach=639

Excerpt from RB's diary on 11th August 1985:

"Wake up Sheila, Mummy wants you to say prayers with her, bring your bible, give me your arm, I'll help you".  When in their mother's bedroom, "lie down here darling, put the bible on your chest" the bible is placed on her chest, "give me your hand Sheila darling".  The gun has been rested on the bible, the hands are taken, the left hand is placed on the end of the barrell under the chin as the right hand is placed on the trigger guard and the thumb pressed onto the triger.  bang - Sheila has committed suicide!!"

Because he was saving the last two in the magazine for Sheila.

Because he had second thoughts about spoiling her good looks. I think the first neck shot was a mistake, possibly when he pulled the hair-trigger accidentally before he'd got her fully aligned for the fatal one.

I think the trigger on the semi-auto was ultra light and the second shot could have been some sort of reflex eg cadaveric spasm.  According to the pathologist had the second shot not supervened the first shot would have resulted in death.

All concerned were aware of the two shots from day one.  If it was indicative of 5 murders why wasn't JB interviewed under caution sooner, arrested and charged sooner and in the intervening period allowed to leave the country twice?