Author Topic: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?  (Read 170442 times)

Offline barrier

Re: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?
« Reply #1425 on: January 12, 2020, 09:36:27 AM »
moot point.  There is NO evidence of a paedo gang abductors who stole MBM.

Quite agree and it rarely if ever ends with a fairy tale reunion.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1426 on: January 12, 2020, 09:40:22 AM »
moot point.  There is NO evidence of a paedo gang abductors who stole MBM.
there may be, you just don’t know what Op Grange have uncovered.  Why are they investigating a German paedo, according to Amaral?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1427 on: February 02, 2020, 01:51:29 PM »
The wall is smaller from the garden side as these photos prove.

And the last photo confirms that Mrs Fenn can't see the garden unless out on the balcony which she wasn't. The Moyes were for 30 minutes so I would need to tie down an exact timeline from them. If they were out at 9 then they should have seen Jez with pram meeting Gerry and chatting below so I think they were out a bit later at around 9:15.

"The lead was that a couple had climbed over the fence and the back garden wall and they asked if that was us. It wasn't." Susan Moyes

Eddie alerted in the garden.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3429641/mystery-couple-seen-clambering-over-wall-and-fence-directly-behind-apartment-where-madeleine-mccann-was-sleeping-on-night-she-vanished/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:54:40 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1428 on: February 02, 2020, 03:23:53 PM »
Is it possible the couple referred to is the couple who expressed their wish to have a child?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1429 on: February 02, 2020, 03:43:10 PM »
Is it possible the couple referred to is the couple who expressed their wish to have a child?

Which couple was this ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1430 on: February 02, 2020, 05:08:33 PM »
‘A few days after Madeleine vanished from flat 5a of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, a British man came forward with his concerns about the couple and was interviewed by Portuguese detectives.

On the night of the abduction the man was closing his video rental shop just a few streets away from the apartment.

At 10.45pm, 45 minutes after Kate McCann had discovered that her daughter was missing, he noticed the Brazilian woman, aged about 25, driving past his shop in a red car.

He told police there was a dog in the front seat and the woman driver kept looking at something on the back seat which he could not see.

Her partner, a bald Brazilian man in his early 40s, had worked on a local farm but was fired after some machinery was damaged and later worked at Lagos marina, about four miles from Luz doing boat ­repair work.

The couple, who were staying on a yacht at the marina left shortly after the disappearance and have not been seen again.”

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1431 on: February 02, 2020, 05:17:56 PM »

Which couple was this ?

A Brazilian couple?  De Silva I think.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1432 on: February 02, 2020, 05:19:21 PM »
‘A few days after Madeleine vanished from flat 5a of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, a British man came forward with his concerns about the couple and was interviewed by Portuguese detectives.

On the night of the abduction the man was closing his video rental shop just a few streets away from the apartment.

At 10.45pm, 45 minutes after Kate McCann had discovered that her daughter was missing, he noticed the Brazilian woman, aged about 25, driving past his shop in a red car.

He told police there was a dog in the front seat and the woman driver kept looking at something on the back seat which he could not see.

Her partner, a bald Brazilian man in his early 40s, had worked on a local farm but was fired after some machinery was damaged and later worked at Lagos marina, about four miles from Luz doing boat ­repair work.

The couple, who were staying on a yacht at the marina left shortly after the disappearance and have not been seen again.”

Remember this.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1433 on: February 02, 2020, 05:27:16 PM »
Remember this.

Hi Eleanor, I think this connects to George Burke’s sighting of a bald man and woman with a child rushing towards the Lagos Marina at 6h00 on Friday morning, the 4th of May.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1434 on: February 02, 2020, 05:39:54 PM »
As presented by the Netflix documentary.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline barrier

« Reply #1435 on: February 02, 2020, 06:14:53 PM »
As presented by the Netflix documentary.

The man was carrying the child. It was ascertained at that time that the aforementioned situation would not be of interest to the investigation.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GEORGE_BURKE_BROOKS.htm
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1436 on: February 02, 2020, 06:25:38 PM »

Sarah Silva and her bald partner. The PJ found them straight away but that doesn't stop the press publishing nonsense stories years later.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 06:29:37 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1437 on: February 02, 2020, 07:35:02 PM »
The man was carrying the child. It was ascertained at that time that the aforementioned situation would not be of interest to the investigation.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GEORGE_BURKE_BROOKS.htm

Hi Barrier, is it not a bit trivial as to who carried the child? If this was not of significance to the investigation, did they explain who the child was?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1438 on: February 02, 2020, 07:38:35 PM »
Sarah Silva and her bald partner. The PJ found them straight away but that doesn't stop the press publishing nonsense stories years later.

Has it been established who the child was?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1439 on: February 03, 2020, 01:12:12 AM »

Ammended.  Sorry I had left off  two of the photos - now added back in.

"The lead was that a couple had climbed over the fence and the back garden wall and they asked if that was us. It wasn't." Susan Moyes

Eddie alerted in the garden.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3429641/mystery-couple-seen-clambering-over-wall-and-fence-directly-behind-apartment-where-madeleine-mccann-was-sleeping-on-night-she-vanished/

Good set of photos PF, but all taken at different times and dates, which makes comparisons difficult.  They could have been taken any time over a period of over 10 years.

You and Anthro deserve medals for your photos.   Maybe others too, soz if I have missed them out.