Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353330 times)

Benita

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #195 on: November 01, 2013, 04:09:08 PM »
the pj is getting desperate trying to pin a childs abduction on a dead man that cant speak for himself ...perhaps they also desperate to solve this to get rid of sy out of there .. >@@(*&)

Benita

« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2013, 05:30:39 PM »
No body is trying to pin anything on anyone. They are investigating a lead. I assume you want all leads investigated.

how would you know what the pj are doing or not doing ? ....

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2013, 05:33:45 PM »
why are there 2 threads discussing the same topic?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2850.msg98842#new

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2013, 05:41:18 PM »
why are there 2 threads discussing the same topic?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2850.msg98842#new

Just to get on your nerves maybe (admin don't mind so why would you ?
And tomorrow there may be another news to post .easier to find the news in one place ?????
Why worry

Benita

« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2013, 05:42:29 PM »
that will be because kazcutt posted the latest news on the tractor man ...in the latest news thread ...ask her anyway

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #200 on: November 01, 2013, 05:42:52 PM »
Just to get on your nerves maybe (admin don't mind so why would you ?
And tomorrow there may be another news to post .easier to find the news in one place ?????
Why worry

fair enough - noted

Benita

« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2013, 05:44:52 PM »
was you go answered easy as that ...... 8((()*/

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2013, 05:47:52 PM »
Sorry if it offends anyone .i just thought its good to keep the news together plus it's good to keep up with latest news .

Nothing going on anyway atm

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2013, 05:50:19 PM »
Sorry if it offends anyone .i just thought its good to keep the news together plus it's good to keep up with latest news .

if it was just a news and no comment thread fine - but it generates the same discussion on two different threads.

I hope you understand.

Benita

« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2013, 05:52:18 PM »

this ones not complaining I stuck up for you with an explaination ....latest news etc ....

Redblossom

« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2013, 05:53:35 PM »

Actually I agree with you....like other forums have a press section for reference, its handy to have a thread to post the latest articles...sometimes people dont look for a whole day or two....this will get filled in with comments in between though, but not a big problem or anything and if any story has any weight a new thread will commence on it Im sure....

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »
this ones not complaining I stuck up for you with an explaination ....latest news etc ....

8)--)) I know

It's hard work in here .your not allowed to say anything negative about anyone but mccanns ,so I like to just stay in the latest news .

It will be someone else soon enough and tractor man will filed for future rows no doubt

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #207 on: November 01, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »
Actually I agree with you....like other forums have a press section for reference, its handy to have a thread to post the latest articles...sometimes people dont look for a whole day or two....this will get filled in with comments in between though, but not a big problem or anything and if any story has any weight a new thread will commence on it Im sure....

8@??)(

Benita

« Reply #208 on: November 01, 2013, 06:02:23 PM »
8)--)) I know

It's hard work in here .your not allowed to say anything negative about anyone but mccanns ,so I like to just stay in the latest news .

It will be someone else soon enough and tractor man will filed for future rows no doubt

oh so you have noticed aswell .....yes the tractor man will be added to the gallery of suspects and brought up at a later date saying this man was innocent ....there should be a rolls eyes smiley on here ...

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #209 on: November 01, 2013, 07:02:08 PM »
8@??)(

how quickly friendships can end on here.