Author Topic: Why did Sheila have an INCREASED amount of Haloperidol in her system?  (Read 25753 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Why did Sheila have an INCREASED amount of Haloperidol in her system?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 11:03:21 AM »

So, that means Sheila had a medium range amount of Haloperidol in her system, and slow-release medication delivers the same level of drug easy day, I believe.

I’m not a pharmacologist, but maybe the one who tested Sheila’s blood was surprised at the levels, given that she’d asked for it to be reduced to the severe side-effects.

I also believe maximum dosage is 20mg a day, so those figures showing the quantity in Sheila’s blood suggest she certainly wasn’t on a low dose if she fell into the medium range. We also know as a fact that Sheila’s movements were prohibited, so much so she could barely walk, so regardless of the amount she was administered it clearly rendered her unable to coordinate, walk properly, or even move without jerking.

I am sure this would have been brought up in the trial: it would have had to of been.

Sheila was probably more uncoordinated on some days than others. On the afternoon before the murders, she was seen skipping along with the twins, so she was certainly able to walk at that time. She is also said to have visited a shop with June and the twins, to buy jeans for the boys.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2020, 11:18:31 AM »
Colin was wrong.

I believe Colin over YOU!

He had no reason to say that!

It’s quite feasible that the doctor told Colin the levels of Haloperidol were unusually high in Sheila’s system, considering she was due her next injection relatively soon.

Colin wouldn’t say “unusually high” unless he’d been told that, he’s not a pathological liar like Jeremy Bamber

Regardless, the facts ARE Sheila was debilitated by that drug. So much so she could hardly walk.

You just don’t like to believe it because it bursts your little bubble...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2020, 12:06:42 PM »
I believe Colin over YOU!

He had no reason to say that!

It’s quite feasible that the doctor told Colin the levels of Haloperidol were unusually high in Sheila’s system, considering she was due her next injection relatively soon.

Colin wouldn’t say “unusually high” unless he’d been told that, he’s not a pathological liar like Jeremy Bamber

Regardless, the facts ARE Sheila was debilitated by that drug. So much so she could hardly walk.

You just don’t like to believe it because it bursts your little bubble...

It's not me you are disbelieving, it's those who tested the amounts of Haloperidol in Sheila's body and testified to the courts about the results.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2020, 12:22:05 PM »
Sheila was probably more uncoordinated on some days than others. On the afternoon before the murders, she was seen skipping along with the twins, so she was certainly able to walk at that time. She is also said to have visited a shop with June and the twins, to buy jeans for the boys.

She wasn’t seen skipping — that was June

Sheila was seen walking with the twins’ and Crispy; she was walking stiffly and slowly
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2020, 12:24:18 PM »
It's not me you are disbelieving, it's those who tested the amounts of Haloperidol in Sheila's body and testified to the courts about the results.

You’ve not understood the significance

Colin said that the pathologist told HIM Sheila had an “unusually large amount” of Haloperidol in her system going by what her doctor had supposedly prescribed

Do you understand that now?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 12:32:34 PM »

Colin said that the pathologist told HIM Sheila had an “unusually large amount” of Haloperidol in her system going by what her doctor had supposedly prescribed

Where is it documented the pathologist even spoke with CC let alone told CC SC had an unusually large amount of Haloperidol. In her system?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2020, 12:51:58 PM »

You say the pathologist told Colin. Please tell me where I can find evidence upholding your statement.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2020, 02:14:20 PM »
The information is clear and objective Caroline. 

The level of Haloperidol in SC's blood was 15ng/ml

A medium dose is considered 13.1 to 24 ng/ml therefore it is clear SC's dosage at TOD was low within the medium range.

The dosage doesn't build up in the system.

My mother has vascular dementia and she was prescribed haloperidol at one point - it completely floored her and  in the end, I stopped giving it to her, the notes that came with the drug stated that it would take around six weeks to clear from the system. Sometimes Holly practical knowledge of something is worth it's weight in gold.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2020, 02:21:38 PM »

My mother has vascular dementia and she was prescribed haloperidol at one point - it completely floored her and  in the end, I stopped giving it to her, the notes that came with the drug stated that it would take around six weeks to clear from the system. Sometimes Holly practical knowledge of something is worth it's weight in gold.

Anecdotal evidence isn't required in this case.

We have clear evidence from Alexander Allen about the level of Haloperidol in SC's system at tod which is consistent with a moderate dose at the extreme low end of moderate.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2020, 02:33:56 PM »

We have clear evidence from Alexander Allen about the level of Haloperidol in SC's system at tod which is consistent with a moderate dose at the extreme low end of moderate.
It was measured in the blood serum not the organs such as brain and liver.  Levels of haloperidol has been shown to remain in brain tissue once administration has been stopped...

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/ajp.156.6.885
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2020, 02:42:51 PM »
It was measured in the blood serum not the organs such as brain and liver.  Levels of haloperidol has been shown to remain in brain tissue once administration has been stopped...

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/ajp.156.6.885

It was measured in blood and liver:

Liver = 0.55 microgram per gram
Blood = 15 nsnograms per millilitre

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=207.0;attach=750

Was any evidence presented at trial re SC being uncoordinated/overdosed?  I doubt it as the only person qualified to answer such would be a pharmacologist and I don't believe one was called at trial?

Offline Myster

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2020, 03:01:37 PM »
It was measured in blood and liver:

Liver = 0.55 microgram per gram
Blood = 15 nsnograms per millilitre

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=207.0;attach=750

Was any evidence presented at trial re SC being uncoordinated/overdosed?  I doubt it as the only person qualified to answer such would be a pharmacologist and I don't believe one was called at trial?
No idea.  But the fact that haloperidol can be present in the brain in much greater concentrations than in the circulatory system (or liver where it's metabolised) shows, to me, that people who were familiar with Sheila and her illness witnessed the adverse effects it was having on her hand/eye co-ordination and gait.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2020, 04:05:21 PM »
No idea.  But the fact that haloperidol can be present in the brain in much greater concentrations than in the circulatory system (or liver where it's metabolised) shows, to me, that people who were familiar with Sheila and her illness witnessed the adverse effects it was having on her hand/eye co-ordination and gait.

Where's the evidence Haloperidol can be present in the brain in much greater concentrations than tests reveal in the blood and liver?

What would be the point in testing the blood and liver if it is at odds with the brain?

What evidence exists from professionals that SC had problems with her coordination?

Her GP said she complained of tiredness and sleepiness.
As such the dose was halved.

I note she was also prescribed Tridulan for hay fever which can bring on the side effects SC complained of.

I recall taking Tridulan for prickly heat on an 18 - 30's holiday to Tenerife during the 80's and kept falling asleep in night clubs before midnight  8(8-)) 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2020, 04:49:31 PM »

Yes, she still had a moderate dose. Extreme?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2020, 04:59:57 PM »
Forensic scientist Alexander Allan confirmed the level of Haloperidol in SC's blood sample was 15 nanograms (ng) per millilitre (ml) :

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=207.msg2233#msg2233

15 ng per ml is considered low within the medium range:

Low = 2 to 13 ng/ml
Med = 13.1 to 24 ng/ml
High = 24.2 to 35 ng/ml
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/495707

I'm not sure if the prosecution claimed at trial SC's level of Haloperidol rendered her incapable of what the defence claimed but if it did a pharmacologist would soon put it right.

From the article you linked to;

• This study explored the relationships between plasma levels and the clinical effects of haloperidol in 176 acutely exacerbated schizophrenic or schizoaffective patients. After a single-blind placebo period of 1 week (period 1), they entered the double-blind period 2 randomly assigned to one of three plasma levels of haloperidol: low (2 to 13 ng/mL), medium (13.1 to 24 ng/mL), or high (24.1 to 35 ng/mL). Patients whose conditions did not improve in period 2 continued on one of the three haloperidol levels (period 3). Periods 2 and 3 lasted 6 weeks each. Only minor differences in clinical responses were noted among the three levels of haloperidol. These results imply that low or moderate doses of neuroleptics are appropriate for many acutely psychotic patients.