Author Topic: New Program featuring an interview with Barbara Wilson, former WHF secretary.  (Read 22862 times)

Offline Myster

Slaughter At The Farm: Countdown To Murder will be shown on Channel 5 on November 14th. at 9pm.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Thank you for the links Myster  8((()*/  Very interesting.  Should get the fails up  8)--))

I recall from my 'Blue' days a certain poster repeatedly stating that Mrs Wilson said she preferred Jeremy to her own son  8-)(--)  No idea where this came from but I've certainly not seen/heard anything to this effect.

It does rather beg the question does it not that if Nevill feared for his life and that of the family at Jeremy's hand why he would not have locked all the weaponry away?

According to Mrs Wilson Nevill was short when she phoned around 9.30pm:

COA DOC '02

23. Barbara Wilson, the farm secretary telephoned the farmhouse at 9.30 p.m. and spoke to Nevill Bamber. He was not cheerful and Mrs Wilson thought she had interrupted an argument. In evidence she described Nevill as abrupt, very impatient and very short. Pamela Boutflour, June Bamber's sister also telephoned the house that evening at about 10 p.m. She spoke first with Sheila Caffell who was quiet and then to her sister. Mrs Boutflour noted nothing unusual in her sister's mood or in their conversation.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

Slaughter At The Farm: Countdown To Murder will be shown on Channel 5 on November 14th. at 9pm.

Thanks for this, Myster. Thank goodness for Barbara. But I just can't get revved up to give a toss about Bamber now, since we solved the case.

I watched the Countdown To Murder when it was Jane Andrews. The Cressmans lived in the next lane to us, and Tom's brother still runs a really nice hotel. The Cressmans, like the Bambers, are a really decent family.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 11:54:01 PM by shona »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

Thanks for this, Myster. Thank goodness for Barbara. But I just can't get revved up to give a toss about Bamber now, since we solved the case.

I watched the Countdown To Murder when it was Jane Andrews. The Cressmans lived in the next lane to us, and Tom's brother still runs a really nice hotel. The Cressmans, like the Bambers, are a really decent family.

I've said this before, but it really is time that Mike pisses or gets off the pot. According to him, he has 2 pieces of evidence that will free Bamber. Never mind Cometh the Time.....get your little short arse into gear and produce your goodies. He's fifty f..king three, and he's up for another Christmas of mushy sprouts and a severe bumming in the showers. Get him out, if you can.

So why don't you?

Offline puglove

I've said this before, but it really is time that Mike pisses or gets off the pot. According to him, he has 2 pieces of evidence that will free Bamber. Never mind Cometh the Time.....get your little short arse into gear and produce your goodies. He's fifty f..king three, and he's up for another Christmas of mushy sprouts and a severe bumming in the showers. Get him out, if you can.

So why don't you?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdB_24CtC0Y‎

Offline Holly Goodhead

So why don't you?

Hohoho such a way with words Shona.  I would imagine you have reduced a few grown men to tears over the years   8(0(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Haven't previously heard about JB circling/taunting June whilst riding her bike.  Or leaving a bag of rats in her car.

Offline Myster

Hohoho such a way with words Shona.  I would imagine you have reduced a few grown men to tears over the years   8(0(*

Yep, all these  8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( ... but she's only been faithful to BT.  8(0(*

Offline Myster

Haven't previously heard about JB circling/taunting June whilst riding her bike.  Or leaving a bag of rats in her car.
It's only hearsay... but it corrects the even bigger bullsh*t hearsay that he loved his family so much put out by his own official site and blog.

Offline Myster

The catch-up documentary might be shown in the day(s) following transmission... I'm thinking here of abs if she can't receive the broadcast abroad, and if she's lurking around the forum, although Channel 5 could decide to trim it down to just a 20 second trailer unfortunately, like the Dennis Nilsen one.
A similar case to that of the Bambers, involving parricide for inheritance by Roderick Newall makes interesting viewing. The long pre-advert though is a pain in the a*se... http://www.channel5.com/shows/countdown-to-murder/episodes/the-butcher-boy

What is it about some loopy floozies who look through mud-spattered spectacles at convicted murderers ?... last sentence quote - "Despite his notoriety, Newall received hundreds of letters from female admirers after his arrest and conviction"... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-410320/Man-murdered-parents-1million-inheritance-set-leave-jail.html#ixzz2k9qY4cMh

His former Sandhurst army mates have written about him including one Shonapugs-flavoured post, jolly good show, what, what, what !... http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/205506-roderick-newall.html

Offline Myster

Thank you for the links Myster  8((()*/  Very interesting.  Should get the fails up  8)--))
I recall from my 'Blue' days a certain poster repeatedly stating that Mrs Wilson said she preferred Jeremy to her own son  8-)(--)  No idea where this came from but I've certainly not seen/heard anything to this effect.

It does rather beg the question does it not that if Nevill feared for his life and that of the family at Jeremy's hand why he would not have locked all the weaponry away?

According to Mrs Wilson Nevill was short when she phoned around 9.30pm:

COA DOC '02

23. Barbara Wilson, the farm secretary telephoned the farmhouse at 9.30 p.m. and spoke to Nevill Bamber. He was not cheerful and Mrs Wilson thought she had interrupted an argument. In evidence she described Nevill as abrupt, very impatient and very short. Pamela Boutflour, June Bamber's sister also telephoned the house that evening at about 10 p.m. She spoke first with Sheila Caffell who was quiet and then to her sister. Mrs Boutflour noted nothing unusual in her sister's mood or in their conversation.

Sounds like the poster was mistaking Mrs.Wilson for Julie's mother, Mary Mugford. Mary appeared in the witness box and said, quote - 'Jeremy disliked his mother intensely and I felt he was more affectionate towards me. He used to call me "Mummy" all the time'.... etc. (Wilkes, pages 220-221)

Nevill bought his son the Anschutz.22 in the Autumn of 1984, although it was never licensed to Jeremy. As with all the firearms and ammunition at WHF, it wasn't secured. The arguments between father and son may only have reached a climax in the few days leading up to the murders, so perhaps Nevill gave his son benefit of the doubt (re. Robert Boutflour's testimony that Jeremy said he could kill anybody, even his parents, [Wilkes, pg. 197]) and trusted him between the previous Autumn and that fateful Wednesday.

If weaponry had been locked up, what was to stop a determined Jeremy finding/copying the key(s), removing the rifle, relocking the cupboard, then secreting it somewhere in the farmyard outbuildings ready for use the night before ?

Offline puglove

Offline Myster

At long last, now I know what you look like... cough, cough !

Offline goatboy

On a farm they may have needed firearms regularly so to lock up the cupboard may have been inconvenient for them.

It's been said that Nevill would never have allowed loaded firearms out in the open where the kids could have got to them. The fact is the only living witness to the suggestion that Bamber went out to shoot rabbits the night of the murders then left the rifle on the settle is Jeremy himself. Likewise the supposed discussion about fostering the children.

I must admit I've lost interest in the Bamber case recently, it's all done and dusted as far as I can tell. And yes, it does beggar belief that Mike Tesko has evidence that will clear Bamber but chooses to do nothing with it, but he is a bit of a Water Mitty to put it mildly so he enjoys the attention.

Did anyone else read the link to the Daily Mail article? There's a comment from someone from Maldon on there protesting Bamber's innocence. Who could it be?

Offline puglove

At long last, now I know what you look like... cough, cough !

You cheeky b....r!

I think she goes to the same hairdresser's as Colly Cropper!