Author Topic: New Program featuring an interview with Barbara Wilson, former WHF secretary.  (Read 22863 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Nothing like an unbiased programme.  What a complete load of ballcocks:

All based on perceptions and a lack of understanding of the real issues:

-June's mental illness circa 1959 caused by her decision to adopt Sheila:
 - Maternal depression/neglect and the adverse effects on babies/children in their care and lifelong effects

-Multiple/abrupt changes in primary caregivers during Sheila's early years:
 - Attachment disorder and lifelong effects

-Adoption psychology

-Adoption reunions

Is this the psychologist 'wheeled in' David Holmes aka Mr Rage?   8()(((@# 8()(((@# 8()(((@#

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/jealous-rage-of-tv-crime-shrink-1106787

It is clear the psychologist has not researched the case at all.  Instead he has been spoon-fed shite by others and come up with Jeremy feeling a sense of abandonment because he was adopted and sent to boarding school.  Errr excuse me I rather think Sheila underwent the same experiences.  Oh and sibling rivalry.

I shall be making a formal complaint with The British Psychological Society.  Oh and David if you're looking in consider a bleak Christmas and potential striking off  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Kerry Danes suffered a similar fate.  You people will do anything to get your ugly mugs on tv and a fee.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 12:38:39 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

So....Ralph DID know who burgled the caravan park. I wonder if all the recriminations, disappointment and loss of trust in him were the final straws for Bamber?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

David Boutflour has spoken to the media briefly on the odd occasion but I'm not aware of other family members  >@@(*&) They seem to be happy for others to take up the helm, particularly women eg Julie Mugford and Barbara Wilson  >@@(*&)  Oh yes and it was Julie Mugford who had the grisly task of identifying the victims  >@@(*&) 

Offline Holly Goodhead

Yet they don't seem to be slim on the ground when there are hand-outs/favours to be had:

Nevill purchasing land on behalf of Anne and Peter Eaton for re-purchase at a later date.  Interest compound or simple  >@@(*&)

Nevill gifting 25% share of his late mother's property to Jackie Wood and Anthony Pargeter which he didn't have to do legally and lending them 25% each of a loan to renovate the property?  Interest compound or simple  >@@(*&)

8-)(--)

Offline Outlook

Yet they don't seem to be slim on the ground when there are hand-outs/favours to be had:

Nevill purchasing land on behalf of Anne and Peter Eaton for re-purchase at a later date.  Interest compound or simple  >@@(*&)

Nevill gifting 25% share of his late mother's property to Jackie Wood and Anthony Pargeter which he didn't have to do legally and lending them 25% each of a loan to renovate the property?  Interest compound or simple  >@@(*&)

8-)(--)
This is the kind of stuff they come out with on "Blue."   Deals made by Nevile when he was still alive 27 years ago and the terms of those deals are not our concern anymore than if we lend a family member money to buy a car.  Nevile was equally as generous, if not more so, to Jeremy and Sheila.

They are typical of deals between family members and probably even more so years ago in farming communities.

Offline puglove

This is the kind of stuff they come out with on "Blue."   Deals made by Nevile when he was still alive 27 years ago and the terms of those deals are not our concern anymore than if we lend a family member money to buy a car.  Nevile was equally as generous, if not more so, to Jeremy and Sheila.

They are typical of deals between family members and probably even more so years ago in farming communities.

If this was the land that Ralph bought because it faced the threat of development, any farmer worth his salt would have done the same.

Offline Myster

David Boutflour has spoken to the media briefly on the odd occasion but I'm not aware of other family members  >@@(*&) They seem to be happy for others to take up the helm, particularly women eg Julie Mugford and Barbara Wilson  >@@(*&)  Oh yes and it was Julie Mugford who had the grisly task of identifying the victims  >@@(*&)
... only because Jeremy Bamber chickened out as he was too busy finding how much he was worth with his solicitors and accountants!  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

... only because Jeremy Bamber chickened out as he was too busy finding how much he was worth with his solicitors and accountants!  8((()*/

Yes that's one plausible reason.  Another is that he would have found it too upsetting in the same way as Colin Caffell also declined for that very reason.  I have not been in the unenviable position of having to identify loved one(s) so I don't know what my reaction would be.  It appears some prefer to say goodbye and others prefer to remember the loved one(s) how they were.  I guess it depends too on the circumstances ie if an elderly person dies in their sleep its probably easier to cope with than, for example, those who lost their lives at WHF in such ghastly circumstances.

Offline Myster

For a change, I would have liked D.Sgt. Stan Jones, the leading doubter of Jeremy Bamber's innocence, to give his account, other than D.I. Bob Miller, (wearing one of the best 40 spot [Name removed]-bows I've ever seen).

Simon McKay's latest tweet says he's a bit miffed at not being consulted... why should they do that ?.
His seriously flawed "Bamber:The New Evidence" gave Barbara Wilson only a paltry 14 second sound bite, when she deserved far more.
The balance has been redressed and about time too.
Channel 5 documentary Comments page - Hartley v Caroline + Roch + others... keep up the good work, Harters.  8((()*/
And the blues have been spitting feathers all day.
Had to laugh at Bob Miller's party piece... opens jacket >>>>> points to pocket >>>>> "THAT'S ME, I'M THE BOSS !!!"

Offline goatboy

Yes, the programme was littered with errors, but it was interesting as people have said to have it confirmed that the Bambers knew Jeremy robbed the caravan park. I don't know if all Channel 5 documentaries have the same format (a recap after every ad break, because let's face it we all have the memory span of a goldfish don't we?). And when the narration said "Sheila brushed her teeth" was it really necessary to have a dramatisation of Sheila brushing her teeth? With a caption in the top corner saying "reconstruction"? You know, in case someone thought that this was actual footage of the event?

What I found particularly interesting was the psychologist, along with Barbara Wilson's interview definitely the best thing in a rather shoddy programme if I'm honest. He picked apart every aspect of Jeremy's behaviour before and after the murders and how this fits in with mindset of a psycopath which really does need to be pointed out. One thing I did find a bit odd was the Bob Miller interview and the one with PC Bews in which they both seemed to suggest that the rest of the force were fooled by Bamber but they weren't? Surely it's OK for them to admit they were fooled after all this time? The only officer not to be fooled was Stan Jones. And on a related note didn't DI Miller get a bit of a rebuke from the judge for his less than thorough forensic work on the day?

I also thought they made a mistake in the programme by suggesting that Neville was shot when he got downstairs, yes the casings on the landing and stairs suggest it was he was likely to have been shot upstairs. And if June was shot as she slept why was her body not found on the bed (they revealed later that her body was found on the floor)?

I must admit I find it odd that Julie had to identify the bodies, but to suggest Bamber didn't do it because he was grief stricken is pushing it a bit. It is a fact that he had gone to solicitors and accountants to discuss the inheritance instead. Thank goodness he wasn't too grief stricken to make sure he was getting his money eh?  8(0(*

Offline Myster

However, a few mistakes:-

1). The first shooting of Nevill Bamber was shown taking place in the Kitchen, when it should have been the Master Bedroom and on the Landing/Stairs, where 13 bullet casings were found. (as John stated above)

21 casings upstairs:         11  in Master Bedroom
                                          8  in Twins Bedroom
                                          2  on landing / stairs

3(4) casings downstairs:   3 in Kitchen (1 lost?)

2). Gun and ammunition was shown being placed on the Kitchen table, whereas Bamber said he'd left the rifle propped up against the settle, and the ammo. placed on the settle, in the rear Hall.

3). Inverted image of Bourtree Cottage.

4). Bamber described as gaining access through Kitchen window, when it was actually through the Washroom/Toilet window.

5). Bible placed on wrong side of Sheila Caffell's body.

6). others ?

Offline puglove

Bamber placing the silencer in what looked like June's crockery cupboard.

Offline puglove

For a change, I would have liked D.Sgt. Stan Jones, the leading doubter of Jeremy Bamber's innocence, to give his account, other than D.I. Bob Miller, (wearing one of the best 40 spot [Name removed]-bows I've ever seen).

Simon McKay's latest tweet says he's a bit miffed at not being consulted... why should they do that ?.
His seriously flawed "Bamber:The New Evidence" gave Barbara Wilson only a paltry 14 second sound bite, when she deserved far more.
The balance has been redressed and about time too.
Channel 5 documentary Comments page - Hartley v Caroline + Roch + others... keep up the good work, Harters.  8((()*/
And the blues have been spitting feathers all day.
Had to laugh at Bob Miller's party piece... opens jacket >>>>> points to pocket >>>>> "THAT'S ME, I'M THE BOSS !!!"

He didn't even pretend to grieve, except when the cameras were on him (which he tried to record.) What a cock.

"I'm the Boss."  Ho ho!! Boss of his bunk bed!!    @)(++(*

And I'm enjoying the Channel 5 comments, too. I wonder what the "A" in Lookout's name stands for? I bet it's Agnes.

Offline puglove

He didn't even pretend to grieve, except when the cameras were on him (which he tried to record.) What a cock.

"I'm the Boss."  Ho ho!! Boss of his bunk bed!!    @)(++(*

And I'm enjoying the Channel 5 comments, too. I wonder what the "A" in Lookout's name stands for? I bet it's Agnes.

Ooops! It's an "E". Ethel.