Author Topic: Mckay uses Canadian media to harass Julie Smerchanski  (Read 23581 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

Re: Mckay uses Canadian media to harass Julie Smerchanski
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »
What a nasty little welk McKay is; if he does manage to get Bamber to the CCRC I am going to actively campaign against this odious chancer! He is attempting to damage Julie's highly respectable career without Bamber even having a CoA referal. Little twunt!

It is very obvious that they don't care about anyone and all they are interested in is in having Bamber reprieved at any cost. I have never know a counsel to speak to a newspaper in such terms.  am I missing something here?  Is the Law in England so lax so as to permit such a thing while a CCRC decision is imminent?
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 09:05:02 PM »
23rd of April.

"welk" and "twunt" - too funny!

I get the twunt bit but what is a welk?
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 09:14:25 PM »

You mentioned a few weeks ago that you were going to contact Julie, did you ever get a response?

I think I mentioned that but there was a mix up with e-mail addresses at the time and I didn't get it resolved.   I will follow that up this evening again. 

Thanks for reminding me.  8((()*/

ps I did put her in the picture about events.

pps I will see if I can get a comment specifically for the forum from her.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:16:40 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 09:52:20 PM »
They seem to be gloating about this on the other forum. Just because Julie didn't take part in the documentary, why should she have done? Assuming that she was telling the truth she must have gone through a pretty terrible ordeal so who could blame her for not wanting to have this brought up all the time? At the end of the day the judge advised the jury that it was a question of whom they believed-Jeremy or Julie. By a significant majority they decided Julie was a more credible witness. When she came back ready to give evidence in 2002 did she actually have to do this? If not it does not strike me that she is deliberately being evasive. That said I certainly think it is possible that she may have been a willing accomplice to the crime, perhaps even encouraging him?-though of course Bamber could never suggest this without admitting his guilt.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 11:02:31 PM »
The documentary was called Bamber - THE NEW EVIDENCE! Well seeing as Julie knows there can be no evidence of Bamber's innocence then why on earth would she want to take part!

I think Julie is a good woman unlucky enough to have been caught up in Bamber's nightmare! She has  led a very worthwhile life since the trial .... and like the pointless existence of most of the Bamberettes!

McKay is going to get exposed if he doesn't leave Julie alone! The is no evidence whatever that Julie  did anything wrong in the murder case and although she was involved in the burglary,cheque fraud and minor drug offences she has more than made up for that by being a teacher and mum for 26 years! If McKay bothers Julie in Canada everyone of his clients past, present and future will know what a s..mbag he is!

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »
This is extraordinarily shabby behaviour on McKay's part, IMO. It's highly possible that he will rue the day he ever heard of Jeremy Bamber.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 11:20:22 PM »
This is extraordinarily shabby behaviour on McKay's part, IMO. It's highly possible that he will rue the day he ever heard of Jeremy Bamber.

Sorry, posted in anger. I daresay even McKay had heard of JB! He's more likely to regret getting involved with Jackie.

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 11:24:52 PM »
I hope that when JB gets the boot next week, both Sheila AND JM get peace at last.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 11:48:57 PM »

Sorry, posted in anger. I daresay even McKay had heard of JB! He's more likely to regret getting involved with Jackie.

I have never been angry with any of the Bamberettes but Mckay's behaviour has pissed me off! If this chancer does get an appeal for Bamber I am going to do all I can to expose that odious little twunt! He is deliberately trying to spoil Julie's life and career!

?8)@)-)

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 11:57:02 PM »
JB can certainly pick 'em!! Remember Giovanni di Stefano?

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 12:05:23 AM »
JB can certainly pick 'em!! Remember Giovanni di Stefano?

GdS, "The Devil's Advocate." Tried to defend Harold Shipman, Charles Bronson (the naughty one), Saddam Hussein, Ronnie Biggs, Ian Brady, Gary Glitter......he got knocked back by Charles Manson, though.

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 12:31:26 AM »
I wonder what McKay thinks about Mike's forum and his attempt at heaping yet more ignominy on Sheila, posting that she ran around WHF, barking like a dog? Alarm Bells.....

Offline puglove

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 12:46:45 AM »
"The New Evidence." Ho ho!! A bit of pig rind, with no blood supply, was burnt with an unfeasibly hot gun. And the results looked nothing like the weird, misshapen marks on Ralph's back. Big wow.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »
I remember G DiS saying that he believed the mafia killed them all because Nevill had been in debt to them! I was so shocked I sent G DiS a fax saying how stupid he was because Jeremy himself proved either he or Sheila did it by saying he got the phonecall from Nevill!

G DiS didn't understand my fax (duhhh) and asked me for my phone number which I gave him. He called me up and I had to explain the consequencies of Nevill's phonecall! It was actually quite a friendly chat but I swear G. DiS is about as bright as Mertol! 

@)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 02:57:23 AM »
They seem to be gloating about this on the other forum. Just because Julie didn't take part in the documentary, why should she have done? Assuming that she was telling the truth she must have gone through a pretty terrible ordeal so who could blame her for not wanting to have this brought up all the time? At the end of the day the judge advised the jury that it was a question of whom they believed-Jeremy or Julie. By a significant majority they decided Julie was a more credible witness. When she came back ready to give evidence in 2002 did she actually have to do this? If not it does not strike me that she is deliberately being evasive. That said I certainly think it is possible that she may have been a willing accomplice to the crime, perhaps even encouraging him?-though of course Bamber could never suggest this without admitting his guilt.

That is a difficult one and only Julie and jeremy know the answer to it.  You are spot on though, if Julie was involved Bamber cannot say as this would drop him right in it as well.

From Julies perspective she says that she never believed that he would do it, rather she believed it to be some sort of hate against his family which she hoped he would tire of eventually.

I tend to go with the latter given all the events thus why Bamber never told her the truth as to who actually carried out the executions.  If Julie had been lying she would not have introduced the hitman theory.  I believe her completely when she says that Bamber told her about McDonald and the £2000.  Bamber knew that if he confessed to having blood on his hands that Julie would do a runner.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.