Author Topic: Lets review the evidence which convicted Jeremy Bamber.  (Read 27266 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Lets review the evidence which convicted Jeremy Bamber.
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 12:10:31 PM »
Holly, my mistake in respect of all the DNA referred to by the appeal court as having been in the silencer.  I am going from memory in my posts and like Jeremy's chances of ever walking free, are fading.

I am not going to regurgitate all the pathology reports. The blood trails on Sheilas neck evidence very clearly that she never walked about following delivery of the first shot which stunned her and caused substantial damage. The second shot was according to the pathologist Dr Venezis, "instantaneously fatal".

To be fair, the pathologist Peter Venezis actually stated that the first shot didn't exclude the possibility of Sheila being about to move around, he didn't say she had done.  This overtly non-comittal phrase opened the proverbial floodgates for people like Bamber and Tesko to come up with all manner of ever-increasingly ridiculous scenarios. We all know that Sheila didn't move after that first shot - Venezis was, as most pathologists are - being over-cautious in their reports. DS Stan Jones shrewdly commented that 'pathologists shouldn't be told anything by the police. They should figure it out for themselves'

I have attached the relevant part of the pathologists report below.

All pathology reports can be viewed here.

Awww that's ok.  As an adoptee I have to accept that I am the embodiment of a mistake so I tend not to worry too much about little mistakes  8(0(*

I don't believe for one moment SC walked about having shot herself once.  I was just making the point that the pathologist said she was capable of walking around to illustrate the fact that she was certainly capable of firing a second shot.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 12:17:04 PM »
And, at the risk of sounding like Hairy Mary lookout, (not by the hairs on her chinny chin chin) the fact that Sheila had an IUD might explain why her handbag was turned out on the bed, looking for a tampon and/or painkillers. AND....the torn tampon. That has never been properly explained. A)...why would Sheila tear a tampon? What would be the point? And....B)...Have you ever tried to tear a tampon? It's like tearing a phone book. Not Sheila, with her slim arms with absolutely no muscle tone.

Not heard about the tearing of a tampon?  I thought it was just the applicator being found in the lounge?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2014, 12:20:55 PM »
Holly, I've just read your last point, that Bamber's conviction will be quashed by CoA in the coming months. Not a hope in hell. You've got more chance seeing Lord Lucan winning the 2ft 9 jumping at pony club. On Shergar. And thanks to Mike Tesko, we can all see the reason why.

It really isn't rocket science!!  xxx

Did I really say that?   8()-000(  Must have been the 4 x pack of Special Brew that kicked in  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2014, 12:39:11 PM »
And, at the end of the day, who truly supports Bamber?

A fat little burglar, a barrister who sold people down the river, a couple of old bints who will die alone, and an old lady who looks like a goat.

And you wonder why he's angry?

F***k me where do I fit in?  You're a creative thinker puglove please make it something more original than a Bamberette!   

The one that amazes me is Andrew Hunter.  Now that is strange...a right wing tory... >@@(*&)

Offline puglove

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2014, 12:41:52 PM »
F***k me where do I fit in?  You're a creative thinker puglove please make it something more original than a Bamberette!   

The one that amazes me is Andrew Hunter.  Now that is strange...a right wing tory... >@@(*&)

@)(++(*

Swearing? Boozing? You fit in just fine!!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2014, 12:44:06 PM »
Not heard about the tearing of a tampon?  I thought it was just the applicator being found in the lounge?

The applicator contained half of a torn tampon.

Offline puglove

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:22 PM »
Maybe, but bucket(s) of blood stained clothing found at soc should surely have been taken away for analysis?

There's no denying that Essex Police were massively out of their depth...poor old Taff Jones was nearly late for golf. But thankfully, justice was eventually served (mushysproutsnomnomnom).

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2014, 12:56:24 PM »
Hi Holly, I can only presume that you are playing devils advocate.

The longer this charade goes on, the more ridiculous and desperate it has become.  Believing that Bamber was not guilty beyond absolute forensic proof, is quite different from believing that, on the balance of probability, Shelia was responsible rather than Jeremy. 

I think it's quite telling that after all these years Bamber has failed spectacularly to find anything, that could perhaps suggest his innocence. 

Imo Geoffrey Rivlin QC made the fatal mistake of not presenting to the jury the distinct possibility of contamination.  Overriding the silencer 'evidence' has proved understandably difficult ie if at the heart of the prosecution's case is an exhibit that was deliberately or accidentally contaminated and this was not presented to the jury at trial it is difficult to introduce it later at appeal.

Holly, if you are prepared to put your money where your strongly held belief is, I'll have a £50 Save the Children donation with you, that Bambers conviction is not quashed this year!

Good idea.  Nice gesture.  Agreed.  ?{)(**
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 02:17:23 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2014, 01:15:27 PM »
@)(++(*

Swearing? Boozing? You fit in just fine!!

Ya forgot decking the Scouse one.  Swearing, boozing and fighting and I thought I was the epitome of a sophisticated southerner before posting here.  I was obviously keeping bad company  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2014, 06:40:39 AM »
Holly, have you got any evidence which can support what Jeremy claims and can stand up to scrutiny?   The claims by Tesko that he has this photo or saw that one are very tiresome as I'm sure you will agree and do little for his credibility.  The fact that Jeremy asked that he close down the blue forum followed by his subsequent refusal to do so is most revealing.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:47:05 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2014, 01:21:56 PM »
Holly, have you got any evidence which can support what Jeremy claims and can stand up to scrutiny?   The claims by Tesko that he has this photo or saw that one are very tiresome as I'm sure you will agree and do little for his credibility.  The fact that Jeremy asked that he close down the blue forum followed by his subsequent refusal to do so is most revealing.

I do not know exactly what Jeremy claims other than he is innocent and Sheila responsible which I agree with.

I do not believe a photo of Sheila with one bullet wound has ever existed.

With the exception of posts from the likes of NGB, Reader, Bridget and Hartley much of the rest are mainly comic value.  Others have made significant contributions eg Abs creating the photo thread, Patti's research into Sheila's birth/family, Hartley creating the witness statement thread.

I do not know what JB's views are on the forum.  I have told him via my letters (half a dozen over 2 years) that I post on it but he has made no comment whatsoever. 

I am personally grateful to Mike for making the forum available and uploading the documents.  What he chooses to post is a matter for him and admin/mods.  NGB is on record stating that he rarely deletes or censors posts as it stimulates debate.  It is difficult to see how it could be improved upon with a disparate group of posters and no clear objectives.  I guess there's always a chance that someone could come along and find something that proves whether JB is the victim of the worst ever MoJ in British criminal history or he is as the judge at his trial described him, "Evil, almost beyond belief".

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2014, 03:05:00 PM »
I do not know exactly what Jeremy claims other than he is innocent and Sheila responsible which I agree with.

But you have to have valid reasons for that statement Holly.  Why do you think he is a miscarriage of justice?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2014, 10:45:25 PM »
But you have to have valid reasons for that statement Holly.  Why do you think he is a miscarriage of justice?

Good evening 'M'  8**8:/:

Apologies I thought I was being asked for evidence to support JB's claims in terms of what he believes not what I believe.

My reasons for thinking JB's conviction is the worst MoJ in British criminal history:

Judge's summing up/Geoffrey Rivlin's fatal mistake in his defence strategy

As we know the blood sample found in the silencer matched Sheila's blood type/group.  With conflicting opinion about a remote possibility of the sample representing an intimate mix of June and NB's blood type/group.

Here's the table which shows the blood type/group of the victims along with the sample found:

ABO                    PGM                    EAP                     AK                    Hp

Nevill Bamber           O                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                   Hp2-1
June Bamber            A                         PGM1+                EAP BA               AK2-1                Hp2-1
Daniel Caffell            O                        PGM2+1+            EAP B                 AK1                   Hp2
Nicholas Caffell         O                        PGM2+1+           EAP B                 AK1                    Hp2
Sheila Caffell            A                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                    Hp2-1
Blood Sample           A                        Nil                        EAP BA              AK1                    Hp2-1

I have been unable to find anywhere in the judge's summing up or CoA doc any reference to what % of the population share blood type/groups.  However my own perhaps rather crude methods and calculations indicate about 10% but the above results are certainly not exclusive to the individuals ie they are shared by many others.

As the relatives found the silencer they were asked to provide samples, which they did, to rule out contamination.  I am unsure as to who exactly provided samples but RB did and his sample ie blood type/group matched the sample found in the silencer and Sheila Caffell's blood type/group.

Furthermore there is no audit trail as to who had access to and handled the silencer from manufacture to it arriving at FSS for analysis.  For example at the manufacturing stage, transportation, gun shop, others that Nevill may have lent the gun/silencer to eg farm workers, friends etc

If 10% of the population share the same blood type/group then imo this should have been made clear to the jury ie spelled out in no uncertain terms.  For example:

10% of the population will share the same blood type/group found in the silencer which matched SC's blood type/group and RB's blood type/group.  Put another way 1 in 10 or statistically at least one member of the jury.

However this is part of the judge's summing up and imo is very misleading:

Page 12 of summing up

"Now I think that does complete the evidence of those experts, so it all comes down to this, does it not?  Mr Hayward says, "Well to begin with, merely analysing the blood inside the moderator, it correponds with Sheila Caffell's.

Page 13 of summing up

"then come to Mr Fletcher's evidence: "*One of Sheila's wounds clearly was a contact wound", so that is entirely consistent with it being her blood in the end of the moderator".

The above statements imply that the evidence points to Sheila's blood being found in the moderator.  This is WRONG as it was impossible to conclude then that Sheila's blood was in the moderator.  It was only possible to state that the blood found in the silencer matched Sheila's blood type/group which is not exclusive to her and also matched RB's.

It appears that the possibility of contamination and the fact that it could never be proved that Sheila's blood was in the silencer was never presented to the jury?

*The judge states above "One of Sheila's wounds clearly was a contact wound".  That is not what the pathologist stated.  He states "There were two gunshot entry wounds which appear to have been fired at contact or near contact".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=672

(Judge's summing up on Blue)

Back shortly to add further.  Just getting my glass refilled.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2014, 10:54:29 PM »
Exerting undue pressure on EP by the late Robert Boutflour

Imo Robert Boutflour's diary entries are frightening in terms of the level of hatred and bigotry shown towards Jeremy for no reason other than he was different from the Boutflours/Eatons eg

- Was referred to as a b........ at school
- Didn't join Young Farmers
- Took time out to go travelling
- Worked in Little Chef
- Had a gay friend
- Had a friend who wore a feather in his ear

Robert Boutflour had the ear of EP. 

RB's diary on Blue.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:02:55 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2014, 11:01:23 PM »
Unreliable main prosecution witness

I don't believe the jury were made aware that JM was given immunity from her criminal past in exchange for acting as a prosecution witness or that a deal had been struck with NoW for 25k if Jeremy was sent down?