Author Topic: Bamber seeks Judicial Review of CCRC decision  (Read 22827 times)

Offline frank50

Re: Bamber seeks Judicial Review of CCRC decision
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2012, 09:14:35 PM »
What's your office Mat?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
PM'd you, Frank50.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2012, 09:07:58 PM »
The CCRC have done a marvellous job in this case and won't be subjected to any political pressures either for or against Bamber, I commend them for their stance in the Bamber case.     8@??)(

Most of us have read the evidence against Jeremy Bamber and have studied the various statements and transcripts etc just as the CCRC and the judges have done.  In fact they will have access to all the material in the case including that held under PII so if there was anything suspicious I am quite sure they would have ordered a new review by the Commission just to be on the safe side.  As they haven't that would seem to be that and I agree with frank....nothing is going to change their minds now.   8((()*/ 

And when I remember, where is that photo that Tesko said he provided to the Commission, you know, the one which was going to prove Bamber is innocent??    ....AGAIN !!!!   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:11:04 PM by Matthew Wyse »
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2012, 09:27:25 PM »
That's an interesting point Matthew, so they will have access to the material withheld under PII as well? The material that according to the Bamber is Innocent brigade would free Jeremy in a heartbeat? And yet they still refuse to allow an appeal?

Offline John

« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2012, 09:48:06 PM »
The CCRC have done a marvellous job in this case and won't be subjected to any political pressures either for or against Bamber, I commend them for their stance in the Bamber case.     8@??)(

Most of us have read the evidence against Jeremy Bamber and have studied the various statements and transcripts etc just as the CCRC and the judges have done.  In fact they will have access to all the material in the case including that held under PII so if there was anything suspicious I am quite sure they would have ordered a new review by the Commission just to be on the safe side.  As they haven't that would seem to be that and I agree with frank....nothing is going to change their minds now.   8((()*/ 

And when I remember, where is that photo that Tesko said he provided to the Commission, you know, the one which was going to prove Bamber is innocent??    ....AGAIN !!!!   @)(++(*

I take it you are referring to the imaginary photo of Sheila on the bed which Tesko claimed he was going to hand deliver to the CCRC in Birmingham?  I bet Jeremy's former lawyer and now Commissioner Ewen Smith has been taking an active interest in Tesko after what he said about him.  I know who I would believe.   8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.