Author Topic: Bamber seeks Judicial Review of CCRC decision  (Read 22826 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Bamber seeks Judicial Review of CCRC decision
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 09:55:53 PM »
That blue forum   @)(++(*

Who needs Big Brother?

I think someone likes a drink or two!

"flying medication"      8)-)))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Milly

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 03:38:12 PM »
who is this supposed to be??   @)(++(*

Have a care susan ingham. Your jackie preece is showing    8(0(*

nearly 3000 posts. on there 12 hours a day. who else could it be?   @)(++(*

mitch

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 04:11:13 PM »
who is this supposed to be??   @)(++(*

susan ingham   @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 10:33:42 AM »
Anyone know when the Judicial Review decision is expected?

Just curious; in my opinion Bamber is the forgotten man now and has no chance of every being released.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 11:53:01 AM »
November, i think.

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 01:08:10 PM »
November, i think.

It was supposed to have reported in September but if it takes much longer it will be Santa Claus delivering the bad news.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 01:14:27 PM »
Anyone know when the Judicial Review decision is expected?

Just curious; in my opinion Bamber is the forgotten man now and has no chance of every being released.

He wants to remain the centre of attention, it is what keeps him going.  I wouldn't be surprised if he believes the nonsense he has spun by now as he most certainly must be institutionalised.  Daniele Hammond is the one keeping this going for her own reasons.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »
November, i think.

It was supposed to have reported in September but if it takes much longer it will be Santa Claus delivering the bad news.

Thank's John ... I was just curious. If Bamber wins the JR review I will eat my hat and even if he does for some strange reason it will be nothing but another forlorn hope. As I understand it all the JR can do is refer the case back to the CCRC for them to decide if they have made a mistake in not referring Bamber to the C. of A.

IMO there's no hope of that! The CCRC would have belt and braces, checked and double checked, crossed every i and dotted every T a dozen times on this their most high profile case ever!

Justice is done!   

Offline goatboy

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2012, 03:48:34 PM »
Have you seen the blue forum is going back over the old ground of the figure at the window? OK, so if two police officers and Jeremy had definitely seen a figure at the window then surely this lets JB off the hook? And Jeremy didn't seem to think this was important until Tesko told him it was in prison? They seem to think this alleged sighting is what brought about the decision to bring in the firearms unit-of course this had nothing to do with Jeremy painting a picture of a psychotic woman with loaded guns all over the place. As I have said before conspiracy theories are all very well but what did the police have to gain by framing Jeremy when all the evidence at the scene initially appeared to be a cut and dried murder/suicide? If the figure in the window was definitely real then Bamber would have brought this up in police interviews and the trial. The fact he did not suggests it is all lies.

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2012, 08:28:40 PM »
November, i think.

Thank's John ... I was just curious. If Bamber wins the JR review I will eat my hat and even if he does for some strange reason it will be nothing but another forlorn hope. As I understand it all the JR can do is refer the case back to the CCRC for them to decide if they have made a mistake in not referring Bamber to the C. of A.

IMO there's no hope of that! The CCRC would have belt and braces, checked and double checked, crossed every i and dotted every T a dozen times on this their most high profile case ever!

Justice is done!

If there was any evidence of Jeremy's innocence they would be shouting it from the rooftops.  The fact that Tesko hasn't been able to introduce any new reliable information in the last six months really goes to show that this case has hit a brick wall and hard too.  Given that Tesko was on the verge of abandoning the whole case just a week ago this really does signify that they are not holding out any hope of anything positive coming out of the Judicial Review.

As you state already Tim, the JR will only decide whether the CCRC has done their job properly and considered all possibilities.  I will be rather surprised if they have to look at the case again.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »
Have you seen the blue forum is going back over the old ground of the figure at the window? OK, so if two police officers and Jeremy had definitely seen a figure at the window then surely this lets JB off the hook? And Jeremy didn't seem to think this was important until Tesko told him it was in prison? They seem to think this alleged sighting is what brought about the decision to bring in the firearms unit-of course this had nothing to do with Jeremy painting a picture of a psychotic woman with loaded guns all over the place. As I have said before conspiracy theories are all very well but what did the police have to gain by framing Jeremy when all the evidence at the scene initially appeared to be a cut and dried murder/suicide? If the figure in the window was definitely real then Bamber would have brought this up in police interviews and the trial. The fact he did not suggests it is all lies.

They have run out of ideas and not before time too goatboy.  They would indeed have been shouting about the figure in the window 25 years ago if it had been of any significance.  In fact, Jeremy Bamber would have made a big deal about it on the morning of the murders had it been of any significance.  The fact that he didn't just goes to prove that it was little importance and it is only now that it has suddenly become a big deal since all else has failed.

Had Sheila Caffell been alive inside the house then Jeremy Bamber would have been brought forward to converse and plead with her to come quietly using a megaphone.  The fact that none of this was ever hinted at just goes to show that the situation never occurred.

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 03:45:32 PM »

I just don't believe that JB and two witnesses saw a backlit figure walk across a window, or that Mike has at least three copies of Sheila with a single wound, or that there are phone logs that conclusively prove that Ralph made any call from WHF.

JB pleads "I am appealing for any help at all, however insignificant." So why would Mike insist on holding on to evidence "for a rainy day"? It's been pissing down for JB for 27 years.

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 03:57:59 PM »

I just don't believe that JB and two witnesses saw a backlit figure walk across a window, or that Mike has at least three copies of Sheila with a single wound, or that there are phone logs that conclusively prove that Ralph made any call from WHF.

JB pleads "I am appealing for any help at all, however insignificant." So why would Mike insist on holding on to evidence "for a rainy day"? It's been pissing down for JB for 27 years.

You are absolutely spot on as usual Shona.  Of course Mike Teskowski doesn't have any of that information, it is all a big game for him now.  If there surfaced genuine material which could clear Jeremy I would be the first to promote it but I fear that it is a case of don't hold your breath!

I believe Jackie has been up front with us all about Jeremy and she now too can see what is really going on.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 04:14:24 PM »

You are absolutely spot on as usual Shona.  Of course Mike Teskowski doesn't have any of that information, it is all a big game for him now.  If there surfaced genuine material which could clear Jeremy I would be the first to promote it but I fear that it is a case of don't hold your breath!

I believe Jackie has been up front with us all about Jeremy and she now too can see what is really going on.

John I have to disaggree with you here - Shona is not always 'spot on...!'

I recently came to learn that she had been spreading malicious lies about Jackie and when I questioned her about these lies, instead of answering the questions posed she did what she does best and attempted to belittle me and my gorgeous husband, along with all other MOJ victims and their families - by bragging that she had been out for a meal and had 'sea-bass.'

We have some great little fishmongers in this region who sell all sorts of fresh catches of the day - therefore why she felt the need to post on a public forum what she had eaten at her local diner is beyond me.

I also wonder why people bother to waste their time and energy in the hope they will keep someone in prison... This is ludicrous... I cannot fathom why anyone with some knowlegde of our justice system would do this. What do they hope to gain? Or are they just intent on causing disruption?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 10:34:20 PM »

John I have to disaggree with you here - Shona is not always 'spot on...!'

I recently came to learn that she had been spreading malicious lies about Jackie and when I questioned her about these lies, instead of answering the questions posed she did what she does best and attempted to belittle me and my gorgeous husband, along with all other MOJ victims and their families - by bragging that she had been out for a meal and had 'sea-bass.'

We have some great little fishmongers in this region who sell all sorts of fresh catches of the day - therefore why she felt the need to post on a public forum what she had eaten at her local diner is beyond me.

I also wonder why people bother to waste their time and energy in the hope they will keep someone in prison... This is ludicrous... I cannot fathom why anyone with some knowlegde of our justice system would do this. What do they hope to gain? Or are they just intent on causing disruption?

Blimey, don't you tell some WHOPPERS!!!!! I have never "belittled" Simon, as you well know. Trust me, he has my every sympathy, the poor guy deserves a medal as big as a dustbin lid.

mmmmm, sea bass.....