Author Topic: Did Nevill Sustain The Four Gunshot Wounds Upstairs On The Landing And Stairs?  (Read 27644 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

There's no evidence of NB's blood in the main bedroom or casings his side of the bedroom other than the two attributable to SC.  Dr Vanezis states the trajectory of the two facial shots were both 20 degrees below the horizontal.  NB was taller than JB and SC.

The trajectory of the shoulder and elbow shots were also both downwards. 

My theory is that the perp was in the main bedroom shooting June.  As NB approached the main bedroom he was shot twice on the stairs immediately preceding the entrance to the bedroom in the lip and jaw.  Casings 3 and 4 are attributable to these shots.  The perp was stood at the entrance with the barrel extending onto the landing but the ejection port just inside the door.  NB then turned and fled down the stairs with the perp behind him.  The perp then shot NB in the shoulder and elbow on the main staircase.  Casings 13 and 14 are attributable to these shots.  The perp was parallel with the main bedroom door and the ejection port ejected cartridge 13 onto the transition plate of the main bedroom door.  The ejection port ejected cartridge 14 to a similar location but it rolled down the stairs and landed a little way down the landing. 

Two diagrams which may, or may not, support your understanding  ?>)()<

Other docs and SoC photos supporting the above will be posted shortly.

You are just as much of a broken record as Mike. You post the same nonsense in 50 threads.

Each time you post the same nonsense you are going to get the same response.

1) Nevill's shots were to his left profile.  Nevill was not facing his killer when shot nor was his back to the killer his left profile was to the killer.

2) One bullet grazed Nevill from left to right across his body.  That bullet was found in the master bedroom not the hall or any other room.

3) If the killer were shooting out the door then the casings would have been near the window because the window would be to the right side where the shells were ejected.  The fact the shells were ejected onto the bed and near June's side of the bed means the ejection port was where June slept which means the killer was shooting at Nevill's side of the bed.

Your half baked ideas fell apart long ago.  You can keep spouting them all you like but they are total nonsense thus you will not find a single expert to support such.  You made it up yourself without any expertise at all and with a total disregard for the evidence.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

The bullet casing were ejected out of the rifle towards the direction of June indicating the rifle was pointing towards the far side of the bedroom and the direction Nevill would have come from after getting out of bed.  Blood spotting was found on the carpet at the end of the bed which could only have come from Nevill's initial wounds.

All I can say is that none of NB's blood was found in the bedroom by SoC officers/FSS.  Of course that doesn't mean to say that there definitely wasn't any.  5 carpet samples were analysed along with the blue socks and all bedding.  As I said to sherlock the trajectories of the wounds sustained upstairs: lip, jaw, shoulder and elbow were all downwards.  NB was taller than SC and JB.

Have you see my diagrams John in post #1?  8)><( What do you think?  It seems plausible to me?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

holly have you any photos of the whole of that carpet in the masterbedroom.one that show all of the carpet in one photo .with out that you havent got the full picture of any blood trails.are you telling me they checked every droplet of blood from that room.because thats the only way i will accept your claim that it was all junes blood.if you or any got a photo showing both bodies in situe and the whole of the carpet in the same photo please show it

I agree, since June never reached the end of the bed, her blood could only have reached there by secondary transfer.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

There's no need for anyone who believes JB is the victim of a MoJ to exploit anything.  The truth stares you in the face.

If NB was shot in the main bedroom how do you account for the trajectory of the wounds he received upstairs which were all downwards?  NB was taller than SC and JB which would mean the perp would need to raise the rifle so the stock was above his/her head or stand on something.  The only alternative is if NB was lower than the perp and this can only be accounted by NB being on the stairs and the location of the casings are testament to this.

A sentient being recognizes that this means the shot to Nevill's shoulder and jaw were delivered while Nevill was not fully upright or much less likely Jeremy was standing on a chair or the like to fire.

A sentient being would not pretend that such shots were fired while Nevill was on the stairs because a sentient being would recognize it is impossible for shots to be fired at Nevill's left profile while he was on the stairs.  A sentient being would also recognize it is impossible to fire at someone on the stairs from the master bedroom.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline John

All I can say is that none of NB's blood was found in the bedroom by SoC officers/FSS.  Of course that doesn't mean to say that there definitely wasn't any.  5 carpet samples were analysed along with the blue socks and all bedding.  As I said to sherlock the trajectories of the wounds sustained upstairs: lip, jaw, shoulder and elbow were all downwards.  NB was taller than SC and JB.

Have you see my diagrams John in post #1?  8)><( What do you think?  It seems plausible to me?

I saw them but I will have another look.  Bottom line though is the location of the empty casings indicates that shots fired at June and Nevill were fired by someone holding a rifle just inside the master bedroom door.  Had Nevill been shot by someone standing just outside the door on the landing, the casings would have ended up on the landing/stairs.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:32:29 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline scipio_usmc

For the 100th time:

1) They didn't test all the blood in the room so NO ONE has any way to know whether any of Nevill's blood was in the bedroom. 

2) Nevill's wounds were such that he may not have leaked any blood in the bedroom. 

You keep making up that he would have to leak blood in there if he were shot there and ignoring his blood may have been there among the considerable amount of blood that was never tested.

SO you MAKE UP tha this blood would have to be there and wasn't so it means he can't have been shot there though this is complete nonsense and thus NOT A SINGLE defense expert supports it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:33:30 PM by John »

Offline Myster

Let's face it, the police made a pig's ear of collecting enough blood samples off the floor, because according to this drawing only two pieces of carpet were cut away, and Nevill's blood might have been in the areas they missed and later burned.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

I don't think there is any mileage in your theory Holly, it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Offline rotti

A sentient being recognizes that this means the shot to Nevill's shoulder and jaw were delivered while Nevill was not fully upright or much less likely Jeremy was standing on a chair or the like to fire.

A sentient being would not pretend that such shots were fired while Nevill was on the stairs because a sentient being would recognize it is impossible for shots to be fired at Nevill's left profile while he was on the stairs.  A sentient being would also recognize it is impossible to fire at someone on the stairs from the master bedroom.
and thats why scipio usmc is the master.excellent summary master 8((()*/ 8@??)(
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:50:00 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

You are just as much of a broken record as Mike. You post the same nonsense in 50 threads.

Each time you post the same nonsense you are going to get the same response.

1) Nevill's shots were to his left profile.  Nevill was not facing his killer when shot nor was his back to the killer his left profile was to the killer.

2) One bullet grazed Nevill from left to right across his body.  That bullet was found in the master bedroom not the hall or any other room.

3) If the killer were shooting out the door then the casings would have been near the window because the window would be to the right side where the shells were ejected.  The fact the shells were ejected onto the bed and near June's side of the bed means the ejection port was where June slept which means the killer was shooting at Nevill's side of the bed.

Your half baked ideas fell apart long ago.  You can keep spouting them all you like but they are total nonsense thus you will not find a single expert to support such.  You made it up yourself without any expertise at all and with a total disregard for the evidence.

The gunshot wounds NB sustained to his lip and jaw were not to his left profile:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6697.0;attach=5885

The autopsy reports confirms this too:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=676

NB was taller than SC and JB how do you account for the downward trajectory of these wounds?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

A reminder guys to keep posts convivial.  TY

Offline John

The gunshot wounds NB sustained to his lip and jaw were not to his left profile:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6697.0;attach=5885

The autopsy reports confirms this too:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=676

NB was taller than SC and JB how do you account for the downward trajectory of these wounds?

I believe Scipio means Nevill's left side as per your diag.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Let's face it, the police made a pig's ear of collecting enough blood samples off the floor, because according to this drawing only two pieces of carpet were cut away, and Nevill's blood might have been in the areas they missed and later burned.

Three aspects need to stack up: blood, casings and trajectories of wounds.  My theory is plausible for all three.   

Offline rotti

I don't think there is any mileage in your theory Holly, it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
good point master john.holly you've awoken 2 of the 3 masters Scipio USMC. and John.they will answer your every point with facts.not fiction 8((()*/

Offline John

Three aspects need to stack up: blood, casings and trajectories of wounds.  My theory is plausible for all three.

Holly, with respect, the location of the empty casings renders your theory impossible.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 05:27:16 PM by John »