Author Topic: SC's Palms and Fingers  (Read 24436 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: SC's Palms and Fingers
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2017, 08:45:11 AM »
This whole idea that Dr Vanezis deliberately changed the outcome of the autopsy to suit DCI Ainsley/prosecution case against JB is imo complete nonsense.  It's this sort of thing that harms JB's case. 

Why on earth would Dr Vanezis put his professional reputation on the line for anyone let alone a mid-ranking police officer?  I know I maintain the silencer 'evidence' was fabricated but this is far more doable as it's a small inanimate object handled by numerous bods in large organisations and capable of getting lost so to speak in the system.  Not so with a deceased 28 year old woman in a path lab. 

Roch you do realise that the following were present during PM:

DI Miller
DI Cook
DS Davidson
PC Wright (Coroners office)
DC Bird
DC Hammersley

All these officers would need to sign up to writing off these 28 injuries. 

At least I just prattle on about the silencer 'evidence' being fabricated which even some in the guilty camp agree with.  Whereas JB supporters want us to believe EP covered up so much: evidence of phone calls (NB to EP); evidence EP were in communication with SC inside farmhouse; evidence at PM altered to suit prosecution case.  Absolute madness. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2017, 08:52:57 AM »

Fundementally, Bamber is a psychopath. He gambled everything on one night, and nearly got away with it. He has a tiny band of supporters who wrestle with their own demons, and conveniently pretend that he didn't kill two small children. I can understand fruitloops like susan and clappedout, but ngb is a whole new ball game. Why would you want to help a creature who shot 2 small boys as they slept? Horrible.

I was surprised to see ngb supporting Roch over the image. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2017, 09:01:42 AM »
Oh no now Harry has started up about the wet blood photo  8)><(

Harry how do you explain the fact SC was found presumed dead at circa 7.30am and certified dead at circa 8.30am.  Police photographer DC Bird arrived at WHF at circa 9.30am and didn't photograph SC until circa 10.30am. 3 hours Harry, 3 hours?

As far as I'm concerned JB is innocent but I disagree with most supporters. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2017, 11:50:04 AM »
I assume police photographer DC Bird was responsible for all post mortem photos?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2017, 07:54:51 PM »
Hi All,

The video still isn't the picture that Roch and Bill posted. I have saved the actual pictures posted on blue and uploaded them here.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Myster

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2017, 09:38:35 PM »
The first photo is the same as the one of the video screenshot I posted, but with better definition, that's all.

Vanezis was correct, no matter how many times the campaign team, Bill Robertson or Roch obfuscate the issue. They are dried up remains of two blood streams from Sheila Caffell's neck wounds, which have been partially brushed away; by the perp when staging her suicide, or by Ron Cook when moving her hand for PC Bird to photograph, or by the firearms officer to make safe the rifle. And as I said before, there also appear to have been two blobs of dried blood at the end of those streams which have been rubbed/knocked off at the same time, leaving crescent-shaped remnants.

The second picture isn't clear enough to be certain of exactly what it is - cut, graze or smear.  But it seems they're up to the same trick that David Bain supporters tried on with the indents on Robin Bain's thumb resulting from loading bullets into the rifle magazine.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2017, 10:00:28 PM »
The first photo is the same as the one of the video screenshot I posted, but with better definition, that's all.

Vanezis was correct, no matter how many times the campaign team, Bill Robertson or Roch obfuscate the issue. They are dried up remains of two blood streams from Sheila Caffell's neck wounds, which have been partially brushed away; by the perp when staging her suicide, or by Ron Cook when moving her hand for PC Bird to photograph, or by the firearms officer to make safe the rifle. And as I said before, there also appear to have been two blobs of dried blood at the end of those streams which have been rubbed/knocked off at the same time, leaving crescent-shaped remnants.

The second picture isn't clear enough to be certain of exactly what it is - cut, graze or smear.  But it seems they're up to the same trick that David Bain supporters tried on with the indents on Robin Bain's thumb resulting from loading bullets into the rifle magazine.

I believe it's the same CS photograph but wasn't taken from the still of the video. I agree they aren't cuts ot abrasions as I have seen nothing to prove otherwise - yet.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 05:33:35 PM »
Hi All,

The video still isn't the picture that Roch and Bill posted. I have saved the actual pictures posted on blue and uploaded them here.

Thanks Caroline.

I think it's the first time I've heard the name DCI Smith.  Do you know who the sender of this so-called report is and when it was sent?

To my eye these marks look like blood stains.  And to my mind anyone suggesting Dr Vanezis would deliberately 'hide' 70 wounds on 3 victims makes Mike sound normal, sane and sober!  Bearing in mind 6 police officers were present during autopsy so they would also have to be on it including Dr Craig and numerous officers who observed victims at SoC. 

The rifle was manufactured by German company Anschutz with a century plus history of such.  Are there any know cases of users damaging hands after discharging the rifle 25/26 times?  Bearing in mind the rifle is designed to be fired multiple times in quick succession. 

I doubt I will ever think about Roch again whilst sipping on a can of Carlsberg Special Brew listening to Barry White.

Offline Myster

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 05:47:02 PM »
Ewwww!  Barry White?!!!  Ya need to get some proper music down yer lug'oles!

Offline Myster

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2017, 05:50:25 PM »
And you're right (for once) about the stains... they don't just look like, they ARE.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2017, 05:52:07 PM »
Thanks Caroline.

I think it's the first time I've heard the name DCI Smith.  Do you know who the sender of this so-called report is and when it was sent?

To my eye these marks look like blood stains.  And to my mind anyone suggesting Dr Vanezis would deliberately 'hide' 70 wounds on 3 victims makes Mike sound normal, sane and sober!  Bearing in mind 6 police officers were present during autopsy so they would also have to be on it including Dr Craig and numerous officers who observed victims at SoC. 

The rifle was manufactured by German company Anschutz with a century plus history of such.  Are there any know cases of users damaging hands after discharging the rifle 25/26 times?  Bearing in mind the rifle is designed to be fired multiple times in quick succession. 

I doubt I will ever think about Roch again whilst sipping on a can of Carlsberg Special Brew listening to Barry White.

I have to agree because he didn't mention them even in his written notes.

Offline Myster

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2017, 06:02:06 PM »
It's not just a case of damaging hands when firing and loading, but also by beating somebody hard enough with enough force to shear a piece off the stock, while gripping it with both hands. Vanezis examined them and would you believe it?... there were no cuts, gouges or bruising at all!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 06:02:58 PM »
I have to agree because he didn't mention them even in his written notes.

Do these people think these things through?  They seem to home in on a narrow aspect and forget all the surrounding facts.  Eg claims of wet blood when the police photographer didn't arrive at WHF until 2 hours after SC was found presumed dead.  Even the CT's timeline has police photographer, DC Bird, photographing SC at 10.30am. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 06:08:04 PM »
It's not just a case of damaging hands when firing and loading, but also by beating somebody hard enough with enough force to shear a piece off the stock, while gripping it with both hands. Vanezis examined them and would you believe it?... there were no cuts, gouges or bruising at all!

Yes Dr V was specifically asked the question about any damage to SC's hands from wielding the rifle by barrel and stock and he said he wouldn't expect to see any damage.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7970.msg415541#msg415541

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »
IMO SC shot June 5 x's with a possible 6th graze only wound whilst June was in bed and SC stood at the foot of the bed.  These GSW's alone would have killed June had the 2 head GSW's not supervened.  A rifle measuring 43" was between victim and perp there's no evidence of any contact fighting.  NB's 4 GSW's sustained on the landing would have killed him had the 4 GSW's to his head not supervened.

I know I've quoted the case of Lee Harvey in the past.  Tracie Andrews of average build stabbed Lee Harvey to death with a pen knife 40 plus times.  Lee Harvey was a young fit athletic looking man.  Andrews was devoid of any marks on her person other than a black eye (was this inflicted by Lee Harvey or self-inflicted)?  Anyway there's a world of difference in terms of lethality between a semi auto rifle and a pen knife. 

As far as I'm concerned all victims found states as per autopsy are entirely consistent with SC being perp.