Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502420 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #345 on: March 26, 2019, 07:21:09 PM »
I still think I'm right though.

So how many of the aforementioned Trillions are likely to be non existent twins?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #346 on: March 26, 2019, 07:22:29 PM »
I didn't, it's a question. What's the consensus?
What’s your view? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2019, 07:52:49 PM »

one in the boot...one in the coffin...one in the fridge...one in the flowerbed..one in the bluebag...
So there's one in favour. Cheers.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2019, 07:55:33 PM »
What’s your view?
Well, hence the question. Need data. Has it been established that, on the balance of probabilities, there was a dead person in the boot of the hire car at some point?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2019, 07:56:43 PM »
Well, hence the question. Need data. Has it been established that, on the balance of probabilities, there was a dead person in the boot of the hire car at some point?

No.

Offline The General

« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »
No.
There ya go. Thank you.
Off topic, I know, but why?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2019, 08:19:17 PM »

are you serious ...established by whom ...when and where

Offline The General

« Reply #352 on: March 26, 2019, 08:31:16 PM »
are you serious ...established by whom ...when and where
Well what do you think? Your opinion, on the balance of probabilities. That's all.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #353 on: March 26, 2019, 08:32:42 PM »
Well what do you think? Your opinion, on the balance of probabilities. That's all.

zero

Offline misty

« Reply #354 on: March 26, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »

Balance of probabilities don't apply in criminal law, only in civil law.

Offline The General

« Reply #355 on: March 26, 2019, 08:42:58 PM »
Balance of probabilities don't apply in criminal law, only in civil law.
I'm well aware of the general terms of reference of law, but I'm not arguing a civil or criminal case, I'm asking what people's opinion is about the proposition that there was a body in the hire car at some point.
Yes or no. We are allowed to use the term 'balance of probabilities' in other contexts other than civil law. It's a reasonable mind weighing up a decision given all of the available data. It's not The Paisley Snail we're ruminating over here.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #356 on: March 26, 2019, 08:44:18 PM »
I'm well aware of the general terms of reference of law, but I'm not arguing a civil or criminal case, I'm asking what people's opinion is about the proposition that there was a body in the hire car at some point.
Yes or no. We are allowed to use the term 'balance of probabilities' in other contexts other than civil law. It's a reasonable mind weighing up a decision given all of the available data. It's not The Paisley Snail we're ruminating over here.

why is it important what is thought on this tiny forum...waht is important is the evidence to support it

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #357 on: March 26, 2019, 08:46:28 PM »
So how many of the aforementioned Trillions are likely to be non existent twins?
Identical twins separated at birth will have happened at sometime in the past.
"5 True Stories of Twins Separated at Birth"  https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/genetic/5-true-stories-twins-separated-at-birth.htm
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #358 on: March 26, 2019, 08:46:32 PM »
No it hasn’t.  If it had the McCanns would probably hanging up in chains in a a Portuguese dungeon by now. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #359 on: March 26, 2019, 08:48:46 PM »
No it hasn’t.  If it had the McCanns would probably hanging up in chains in a a Portuguese dungeon by now.
I meant established by the good patrons of this forum.