Author Topic: John Lamberton - I am open to questions  (Read 7432 times)

Offline John

John Lamberton - I am open to questions
« on: August 24, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
I noticed a comment on the blue forum a few days ago when I was being accused of refusing to discuss my case.  The truth of the matter is that I have never refused to discuss any of the facts surrounding my case when they arise.  I can hardly be expected to discuss it on the blue forum given their fear of having me around.

As many of you already know, I have been working on my revised application to the SCCRC for some time which is probably one reason why I have never chosen to pursue debate in the case.  Several crucial witnesses have now come forward with exculpatory evidence which will prove that my aunt gifted her primary asset to me two years before her death.

I am opening up the case to debate from this point on and I can assure you that I will be naming names of those corrupt officials in both the former Inland Revenue, the Scottish Crown Office and others who collaborated to bring this malicious case against me.

Please don't hold back on the questioning as I want a robust debate from this point on.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:42:03 PM by Admin »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

Re: John Lamberton - I am open to questions
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 03:39:20 PM »
Can you put something up about your case? Really I only know a few details and I'm not willing to read newspaper reports, I'd sooner hear it from the horses mouth, so to speak.
I'll start the ball rolling 'cos I just know bits!
What did they accuse you of? and what was the truth?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 09:06:03 AM by Admin »

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 09:53:47 PM »
It has been started Joanne and I will add to it as time goes on.

Can I just ask members to put any questions you like to me about the case since I have been accused of avoiding questions.  I promise I wont ban you if they prove to be awkward!   8((()*/

The more difficult the better and that helps me to appreciate how an outsider views it too.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 10:01:16 PM »
It has been started Joanne and I will add to it as time goes on.

Can I just ask members to put any questions you like to me about the case since I have been accused of avoiding questions.  I promise I wont ban you if they prove to be awkward!   8((()*/

The more difficult the better and that helps me to appreciate how an outsider views it too.
Can I start?   Why did they pick on you?
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 10:14:27 PM »

Depends on who you mean Matt.  If you mean the Inland Revenue then it was down to the lawyer I chose to settle my aunts estate.  I picked him out of the phone  book simply because his office was in my aunts home town.  You may not believe this but I have never met the guy, all my dealings which amounted to one visit to his office were done through his wife.  This guy also arranged for my aunts home to be cleared and the contents sent to auction. 

I later found out that this guy was playing both ends.  He used to work in the Inland Revenue office in Edinburgh and was giving information to the Revenue behind his clients back.  He made up this cock and bull story about me refusing to return full details of my aunts estate when this was untrue.  Seemingly my aunts bankers in Edinburgh were giving him a different story.  The problem was that my aunt effectively sacked her former bankers two years before her death and they were unaware of what she had done since then.

I later found out that my so-called lawyer was making all sorts of accusations behind my back, anonymously to begin with but he then admitted to it in a later telephone call with the Revenue.  The documents in which I found this out were not provided to my defence and it was only later that I managed to get them.

I will add that this lawyer charged me £1000,s for the privilege of doing what he did.  I made a formal complaint to the Law Society about him and he denies doing it.  Little does he know however that I have the official paperwork which proves otherwise.  He has since sold out his business and retired.

His name is Gregor Robertson, formerly of Bo'ness, West Lothian, Scotland.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:17:11 PM by John »

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »

Depends on who you mean Matt.  If you mean the Inland Revenue then it was down to the lawyer I chose to settle my aunts estate.  I picked him out of the phone  book simply because his office was in my aunts home town.  You may not believe this but I have never met the guy, all my dealings which amounted to one visit to his office were done through his wife.  This guy also arranged for my aunts home to be cleared and the contents sent to auction. 

I later found out that this guy was playing both ends.  He used to work in the Inland Revenue office in Edinburgh and was giving information to the Revenue behind his clients back.  He made up this cock and bull story about me refusing to return full details of my aunts estate when this was untrue.  Seemingly my aunts bankers in Edinburgh were giving him a different story.  The problem was that my aunt effectively sacked her former bankers two years before her death and they were unaware of what she had done since then.

I later found out that my so-called lawyer was making all sorts of accusations behind my back, anonymously to begin with but he then admitted to it in a later telephone call with the Revenue.  The documents in which I found this out were not provided to my defence and it was only later that I managed to get them.

I will add that this lawyer charged me £1000,s for the privilege of doing what he did.  I made a formal complaint to the Law Society about him and he denies doing it.  Little does he know however that I have the official paperwork which proves otherwise.  He has since sold out his business and retired.

His name is Gregor Robertson, formerly of Bo'ness, West Lothian, Scotland.

You do well to name him mate.  At least we know that what you have posted is factually correct otherwise you wouldn't have done so.   Why do you think he done it really? 

I meant to ask how did you find out what this fellow Robertson had done?    I mean its not the sort of thing anyone admits to and I am quite sure the Revenue would have wanted to have kept it quiet.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 03:41:38 PM by Matthew Wyse »
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »

You do well to name him mate.  At least we know that what you have posted is factually correct otherwise you wouldn't have done so.   Why do you think he done it really? 

I meant to ask how did you find out what this fellow Robertson had done?    I mean its not the sort of thing anyone admits to and I am quite sure the Revenue would have wanted to have kept it quiet.

I believe in naming names Matt so that those unscrupulous officials will get all the credit they deserve.

We found out what Gregor Robertson had done by shear accident.  We didn't know about any of this though at the time of the trial and it was only later when my then lawyers pressed the Crown to release previously withheld disclosures that I realised what had been going on.  The Crown has refused full disclosure throughout this case even when pressed by the High Court to do so.  Eventually they revealed to my lawyers that in addition to that already disclosed they had in their possession a large bundle of papers which they deemed irrelevant so decided not to hand them over.  On my instructions my lawyers insisted and it was among this bundle that I found the memos revealing what Robertson had been up to.

Initially he made anonymous telephones calls to the Revenue giving a few details which could only have created an atmosphere of suspicion to begin with.  Later in another telephone call he revealed who he was when pressed and admitted to being the anonymous caller.  It goes without saying that his actions were a breach of the Lawyers Code of Conduct and a despicable breach of trust towards a clients best interests.

I also found out the the Crown Office even threatened him with prosecution when his involvement in all of this was discovered.  Apparently he had stopped talking at that stage and was refusing to cooperate.  It was only through negotiations with The Legal Defence Union which represents the interests of lawyers in Scotland...basically a lawyers lawyer that he got off the hook.  The full details of this are yet to be revealed since the Union refuse to cooperate with me.

I have since made a formal complaint to the Law Society about him but he is now on record denying what he did. He has since sold up his estate agency and legal practice and retired.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:18:27 PM by John »