Author Topic: John Lamberton - Scottish Justice Department flaunt European Extradition Laws  (Read 4019 times)

Offline John

Most people believe that Governments are for the most part honourable and can be trusted when entering into agreements which cross international boundaries. The Scottish judicial authorities have shown however that they are not to be trusted in relation to International Law and deserve the contempt which they have recently attracted.

Scotland is not a State but a region within the United Kingdom even though it has its own Government and Parliament. Scotland also has its own unique justice system yet is subservient to the Supreme Court in London. Scotland relies upon its membership of the United Kingdom in order to do business with other European States. It is by virtue of that membership that the Scottish Justice Department is able to avail of International Protocols and Agreements.

One such Agreement is concerned with Extradition and is governed by a set of rules. It is clear that the Scottish Justice Department including the Crown Office and the Justiciary are quite capable of breaching these rules.

In my own case for instance, a Procurator Fiscal Depute stood up in Court and told a Sheriff that they, the Scottish Prosecutors, could do whatever they like once an extradited person is returned to Scotland. This is what passes for truth and justice in Scotland. It appears that the Scottish are quite prepared to lie and cheat by virtue of those international agreements entered into in good faith by the UK Government in London. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:44:20 PM by Admin »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Matthew Wyse

It is bad enough a prosecutor making such a claim but for a sheriff to accept it and condone it is quite unacceptable to my mind.  I notice you have named the prosecutor but not the sheriff?   Are these so called guardians of justice so cosy in their niche posts in Scotland that they can get away with just about anything?   >@@(*&)

Are you going to take this issue further?
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

It is bad enough a prosecutor making such a claim but for a sheriff to accept it and condone it is quite unacceptable to my mind.  I notice you have named the prosecutor but not the sheriff?   Are these so called guardians of justice so cosy in their niche posts in Scotland that they can get away with just about anything?   >@@(*&)

Are you going to take this issue further?

Yes, I am taking it further but am being thwarted by the judicial establishment in Scotland who want to keep this out of the public eye for obvious reasons. They like to make selective Press Releases but are expert at keeping the true facts hidden.

The trial judge was Sheriff Gordon Liddle (Fid), a former drummer with 70's Scottish boy-band Bilbo Baggins.

http://www.spencemusic.co.uk/bilbomusic/index.html
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:45:05 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.