Author Topic: I am Currently working on a presentation on Empathy...  (Read 10697 times)

ferryman

Re: I am Currently working on a presentation on Empathy...
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2013, 01:15:03 PM »
It is a fine line to tread unfortunately for them as there will always be those people who believe they in some way were responsible for her disappearance.  Even if Madeleine turned up alive and well tomorrow by some miracle there will be people who would claim that she is a fake.

The world is full of sceptics.   ?>)()<

I suspect, among some, (and I think I would single out Edwards as an honourable exception!) they would simply switch, seamlessly, to trying to poison the relationship between Madeleine and her parents.

As things stand, I think many would love to see the twins turn against their parents. 

Offline gavdalf

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2013, 01:18:03 PM »
why wont you answer mine, after I have given you an answer to your original OP, I empathise with any family that has lost a child, it is also unfair to attack them personally.

2 simple questions - do you believe its possible to have a PR spokesperson (which stands for public relations) you cannot have a 1 way relationship with the public imo,  place a book in the public domain and not have it discussed? I don't thinks its possible which is what I have been stating,
in your reply you state no marks, which I see the word has now been edited to stars , was this directed at me?

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2013, 01:25:07 PM »
Will no [ censored word ] answer the question?
From my perspective -
Those who seem to hound the McCann's and are labelled as [ censored word ]s have double standards; split personality but not  defined as by mental health. They have a 'real life' in which the empathise with others but when they enter their 'on line persona' they elect to suppress that 'real life' emotion because it does not serve their purpose 'on line'.  It is thus therefore impossible for them (the [ censored word ]s you refer to) to reply to you without acknowledging that they do have empathy for others, but not for the McCann's.

Offline muratfan

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2013, 01:32:17 PM »
From my perspective -
Those who seem to hound the McCann's and are labelled as [ censored word ]s have double standards; split personality but not  defined as by mental health. They have a 'real life' in which the empathise with others but when they enter their 'on line persona' they elect to suppress that 'real life' emotion because it does not serve their purpose 'on line'.  It is thus therefore impossible for them (the [ censored word ]s you refer to) to reply to you without acknowledging that they do have empathy for others, but not for the McCann's.

Wonder how long it would take you to arrive DLC

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2013, 01:35:36 PM »
why wont you answer mine, after I have given you an answer to your original OP, I empathise with any family that has lost a child, it is also unfair to attack them personally.

2 simple questions - do you believe its possible to have a PR spokesperson (which stands for public relations) you cannot have a 1 way relationship with the public imo,  place a book in the public domain and not have it discussed? I don't thinks its possible which is what I have been stating,
in your reply you state no marks, which I see the word has now been edited to stars , was this directed at me?
I am not Debunker, but I would like to reply. No, they can't have it "1 way" . But in having it 2 ways still does not allow those to use this 2 way as an excuse to libel them and breach their right of freedom of speech, of expression or any of their human rights.

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2013, 01:36:52 PM »
From my perspective -

Wonder how long it would take you to arrive DLC
Truth be told, I am not DLC.

Offline Admin

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2013, 01:50:00 PM »
No references to members from other forums in this case please..thank you.   ?>)()<

Offline Admin

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2013, 01:53:02 PM »
My view is that the McCann's have by their own actions opened themselves up to both respect and criticism. They have made many mistakes in their search for Maddie but hey, would the rest of us have done any better given the circumstances?

Offline gavdalf

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2013, 02:17:11 PM »

I am not Debunker, but I would like to reply. No, they can't have it "1 way" . But in having it 2 ways still does not allow those to use this 2 way as an excuse to libel them and breach their right of freedom of speech, of expression or any of their human rights.

Agreed, good answer, and pleased to me you