Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1497321 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15345 on: November 29, 2023, 11:31:31 AM »
Exactly....the only connection CB has with Maddie ...is the word Suspect the word the germans labeled him.

Not just 'suspect'. 'Prime Suspect'. As if that's supposed to actually mean anything.  They've been investigating him since 2017, had concrete evidence against him for the past three & half years now & are still no closer to actually charging him. Only booby prizes in the pipeline for Wolters. I guess we'll just have to put up with hearing about that for the next 6 months.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #15346 on: November 29, 2023, 11:34:14 AM »
I am beginning to suspect that The Germans could be right as there is so much rubbishing of what they've got to say.  Although I am sticking with Brueckner for Abduction for the moment.

Have they said anything of note then? Disclosed any of this overwhelming evidence that wouldn't fail to convince?

Offline jassi

« Reply #15347 on: November 29, 2023, 12:58:40 PM »
Not just 'suspect'. 'Prime Suspect'. As if that's supposed to actually mean anything.  They've been investigating him since 2017, had concrete evidence against him for the past three & half years now & are still no closer to actually charging him. Only booby prizes in the pipeline for Wolters. I guess we'll just have to put up with hearing about that for the next 6 months.

'Prime suspect' sounds better than 'only suspect', or 'latest suspect' - less desperate
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #15348 on: November 29, 2023, 05:25:07 PM »

Please could we separate the two cases briefly and concentrate on the upcoming Sexual Abuse Trial.

Thank You.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15349 on: November 29, 2023, 05:35:22 PM »
Okay.......you seem intent of rubbishing the dogs/statements etc in numerous posts....as if they are some sort of threat to you.

Reminds me of how the mccs did everything in there power ...to rubbish GA book...they failed.

Before you say it was rubbish.......we don't know that yet do we

The thing is here....the case was shelved because not enough evidence....not no evidence.

Seems to me this case will never be over till it ends...as yet it is still wide open.
Where did I rubbish the dogs/statements??  I ‘m begging for more discussion about the dogs / stagements to deflect from the trivial and irrelevant news of some rapey paedo’s forthcoming trial that no one here is remotely interested in.  So - tell us more about these dog alerts then. It’s been so long since we discussed them I can barely remember what happened…
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #15350 on: November 29, 2023, 07:00:28 PM »
Where did I rubbish the dogs/statements??  I ‘m begging for more discussion about the dogs / stagements to deflect from the trivial and irrelevant news of some rapey paedo’s forthcoming trial that no one here is remotely interested in.  So - tell us more about these dog alerts then. It’s been so long since we discussed them I can barely remember what happened…

You know The Dogs are both dead, do you?  Who killed The Dogs?  That's what I want to know.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #15351 on: November 29, 2023, 07:12:30 PM »
Please could we separate the two cases briefly and concentrate on the upcoming Sexual Abuse Trial.

Thank You.

Yes. In that case, can we have a separate board for concentrating on the upcoming sex abuse trials? Seeing as though they have no connection whatsoever with Madeleine's disappearance.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15352 on: November 29, 2023, 08:48:56 PM »
You know The Dogs are both dead, do you?  Who killed The Dogs?  That's what I want to know.
I have a pretty good idea…  8(0(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #15353 on: December 10, 2023, 01:23:21 PM »

Does anyone here remember the news story about the 4 boys who died in a house fire whilst their mother was out at Sainsburys? It was in 2021. I read today that she has at last been charged with child abandonment & manslaughter.

Offline Myster

« Reply #15354 on: December 18, 2023, 07:31:09 PM »
Nothing new, just a sensible discussion for a change, to pass the time... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM2ptT1thIM

« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 07:36:07 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #15355 on: December 19, 2023, 01:31:38 PM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #15356 on: December 23, 2023, 07:21:39 AM »

https://www.noradsanta.org/en/.

Link to The Norad Website.  If anyone feels like following this.  One Day and One Hour to go before Santa hits somewhere around New Zealand or possibly The South Pole.  I find it quite fascinating, but then I don't have a lot to do.  So seeing all of the countries on Planet Earth flash before your eyes is interesting.  And you can come and go from this Site as you please.  Santa just gets on with it while Rudolf's Red Nose guides the way.

Offline misty

« Reply #15357 on: December 24, 2023, 10:58:53 PM »
Merry christmas to all those who continue to read or post here.  (ty6e[

Offline Parky41

« Reply #15358 on: December 25, 2023, 12:02:48 AM »
Seasons greetings. Blessings to all.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #15359 on: December 25, 2023, 08:55:30 AM »

Happy Christmas everyone.  xxxx