Author Topic: Scottish paedophiles under scrutiny over missing schoolboy Yéremi Vargas  (Read 9687 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Scottish paedophiles under scrutiny over missing schoolboy Yéremi Vargas
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 01:50:36 AM »
The sex offender recently arrested in Malta called Roderick McDonald and previously known as Roderick William Robinson is not the Ewan McDonald Wilson referred to in the opening post.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:29:35 AM by Admin »

Offline Admin

Re: Scottish paedophiles under scrutiny over missing schoolboy Yéremi Vargas
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 02:11:59 AM »
Antena3 doorstepped Ewan McDonald Wilson at his village hideaway in January 2014. Video below.

http://www.antena3.com/programas/la-diana/noticias/diana-nuevas-pistas-yeremi_2014011400143.html

"Everything that has been written is a lie. I have nothing to do with the disappearance of the boy"

We found the third pederast indicated by the Guardia Civil in the disappearance of Yeremi. This is Ewan McDonald Wilson ... Antenna3 has spoken to him exclusively. "Everything is a lie," he says.

Our research led us to a small village in Scotland where Ewan McDonald Wilson hidden lives. Use a false name and does not talk about his past. His neighbours know him as "the mystery man". Yeremi not talk about, but we insist on its possible relationship to the case and the other two paedophiles. We confirmed that knows them. "I know nothing of what happened and have never lived in Spain, admits" our microphones.

However the information of our program are different and at the insistence of our peguntas confesses and change your mind. "I was in Spain after the child disappeared, you can check for my airline tickets." For this course pederast indicated by the Guardia Civil in the Yeremi case, if the police is after him is because he hates. He was then asked about the type of support provided to Doyle and Hugh O'Neill Lauchlan, the other two paedophiles allegedly involved. Defends them seamlessly. "I know and support because they were friends. All that has been written is a lie. I think these guys are not guilty," he says.

It is the first time that McDonald Wilson speaks to a media and is very nervous. When asked by connecting his two friends with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann explodes. "This has been investigated for years and it has been shown that there is no connection. They are discarded.'s All a lie."

http://www.antena3.com/programas/la-diana/noticias/diana-nuevas-pistas-yeremi_2014011400143.html
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:30:25 AM by Admin »