Author Topic: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?  (Read 95835 times)

Offline sadie

Re: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2013, 03:18:07 PM »
I think that you are right Muratfan, but there is a huge likeness isn't there?
Did anyone check this PJ officer out and make sure the report that he was an off duty officer, was bona fide?  Anyone know?

Picture of Stephen Bernard Marsden in 2007/8

snipped...............

OMG.  I feel sure it isn't, but how like this mstery man, Stevo is. 

Offline sadie

« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2013, 03:32:54 PM »
What would an off duty PJ officer be doing at a private facility like Ocean Club?   Only wondering.

Also, who is it that is peeping thru the climbing frame?  A friend pointed that out to me several yerars ago, but I had quite forgotten it.

Both things are probably quite innocent, but better to record an innocent thing than perhaps miss something sinister

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2013, 04:00:12 PM »
Oh and Stevo supposedly wrote a book about the case "Faked Abduction"

(complete with photoshopped billboards etc)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 04:07:05 PM by amaraltheofficeboy »

Offline muratfan

« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2013, 04:21:11 PM »
Depends, most resorts are open to non residents as well as residents.  There was a picture of the officer somewhere on the web, but I know I cannot find it.

Because it was said he was an officer, the people, who do not like, claimed that the Officer was part of a protection team, or spying on the McCanns...

Some suggested he was watching Madeleine

Offline Carana

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »
Wasn't the mystery man a off duty Police officer from the PJ, who actually was on a day off.

Don't think that ever panned out.

There was a photo of a PSP agent in some kind of demonstration somewhere who vaguely resembled him.

The guy in the play area photo is more likely to be some tourist or other, in my view.

Offline sadie

« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2013, 04:38:25 PM »
Well I am open minded about him. >@@(*&) 

But it certainly doesn't make sense that a PJ officer would be watching The Mccanns before the abduction 8-)(--)

Does it?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2013, 04:40:34 PM »

But it certainly doesn't make sense that a PJ officer would be watching The Mccanns before the abduction 8-)(--)

Does it?

Well if one was, ????
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline sadie

« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2013, 04:50:42 PM »
A tourist is probably right, but there is a hell of a likeness, isn't there.

One picture is smiling, the other has the face in repose.  When somebody smiles the mouth lengthens, the cheeks swell and widen the lower face, in this case it hides a little of the upper jaw...  but the dome of the head doesn't alter; neither does the actual jaw.

Seems the dome and the jaw are perfect .  Not sure about the length of the nose; difficult to judge with the sunglasses in place.

But what would Stevo be doing over in PdL?  Too far from home, I think

Offline Carana

« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2013, 04:54:21 PM »

Resolved Question

McCanns: who was that bald guy with glasses ?
In the early days of the case of missing Madeleine McCann, a man with shaved head and glasses was picked up in photo's of Gerry playing with the kids, and subsequently with Robert Murat during the early days of the search.

Was it ever found out who he was ? and what his connection to both Gerry McCann and Robert Murat was ?

Source: http://bp1.blogger.com/_mXbRBcSh0gs/RrSu

4 years ago
    Report Abuse

SardineMuncher SardineM...
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
He was identified at the police files as a tourist of asian origin named Raj. A lot of people tried to prove he was a Portuguese copper, thus enforcing the conspiracy theory. Photos of a portuguese police officer at a protest in Lisbon were scattered all over the Internet. It was OBVIOUSLY not the same man.
Eta:
He was participating in the searches. So was I and about 50 people that I know. Are we all suspects?
The man in the picture has been identified by the PJ ages ago. He got his name all over the internet.
I guess no good deed goes unpunished in the McCann case.
Attempts were made to establish his ID as a Portuguese PSP copper. PSP doesn't even have jurisdiction at Praia da Luz...
Edit@littleweed: Now I know which picture you mean. No. Not the same person. I have it with much better definition if you want to check it by yourself.
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:
I'm sorry, maybe I'm not making myself clear:
- "Playground man" was identified by the police as a Tourist. He is named in the police files and there can not be any doubt about it. He has a child and he was at the playground with her when the photo was taken. This is a fact, not an opinion. To see something sinister at that is a long stretch.
- The "searcher" with the white t-shirt is indeed the same man. He is helping with the search, same as Murat and a lot of tourists and locals. Stop punishing him for that good deed, please.
- The PSP agent pictured at a previous protest of the Police Association is NOT the same man. He has a shaven head and a moustache. He doesn't even look like him, come on! Different body structure and different face.
- PSP does not have jurisdiction at Praia da Luz. Plus, the k9 SAR team there is from the GNR.
- The PSP at the protest is not a plainclothes officer.
- Every good citizen who is in a friendly situation with the cops looks like that. I guess the reason for that goes back to the days when we were hesitating between a career as a fireman or as a police officer...I've witnessed a few civilian using "police lingo" with cops. It's part of being a human being and wanting to belong. We're all chameleons.

4 years ago

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090601120621AA4YyOp

Offline sadie

« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2013, 04:59:10 PM »

Does it?

Well if one was, ????

Am not understanding you

OOOOh, I think I understand what you are saying.  I guess that is possible ...

I have wondered about the PJ being involved in drug smuggling.  Pay offs for turning a blind eye, not noticing things, etc.    That sort of criminal activity .... but I had never considered child trafficking ... or paedophilia by the PJ, for themselves? or for monatory gain.  I guess it is possible

Offline sadie

« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2013, 05:05:50 PM »
Seems from Caranas post #129

That he is not PSP anyway

Well he is a complete mystery to me.   Nothing seems likely

... and perhaps I was wrong putting the two photos side by side.  What a likeness tho

Offline gilet

« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2013, 05:34:32 PM »
he also alleged that he was a pilot.

He did a lot of analysis of "the last" photo and believed it was fake.

He made numerous allegations of health problems with Madeleine.

He was the one that flew somewhere to measure the playhouse (in one of the pictures from PDL) to prove there was something fishy with the photo.

He spent a considerable amount of time of forums trying to "out" posters.

Stephen Bernard Marsden, pilot.

http://pilots-airmen.findthedata.org/l/364365/Marsden

I can't vouch for this site or where the details of qualifications are obtained. For all I know you might simply have to submit your own details. It certainly doesn't engender confidence as a site.

Marsden's main Madeleine site is here with his bizarre medical claims, posts about wendy houses and esoteric comments on photos etc.

http://truthformadeleine.com/

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2013, 06:19:14 PM »

He was the one that flew somewhere to measure the playhouse (in one of the pictures from PDL) to prove there was something fishy with the photo.

I can't vouch for this site or where the details of qualifications are obtained. For all I know you might simply have to submit your own details. It certainly doesn't engender confidence as a site.

Marsden's main Madeleine site is here with his bizarre medical claims, posts about wendy houses and esoteric comments on photos etc.

Pilot Foreign Based

where is Airfix based again?

Offline gilet

« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2013, 06:33:24 PM »

Pilot Foreign Based

where is Airfix based again?

Margate in Kent, England. And you are probably closer to the mark with the plastic models than any real thing. As there is no medical certificate attached to his listing he would be unable to fly anyway.

debunker

« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »
I did some research in 2008/2009. He was then an active pilot and co-owned a light aircraft. IIRC he has a licence for twin engine business planes as well.