Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1263536 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17655 on: April 04, 2024, 01:34:14 PM »
Well padded out with old footage and  extraneous bits about Madeleine and Edgar.
Probably less than half was actually about yesterday's proceedings.
There's no pleasing some people.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #17656 on: April 04, 2024, 04:17:58 PM »

I have found the perfect Actor to play Brueckner when the time inevitably comes.

Steven Mackintosh.  He even looks like Brueckner and he is nearly the same age. Poor Soul. Or not.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17657 on: April 04, 2024, 05:14:52 PM »
I have found the perfect Actor to play Brueckner when the time inevitably comes.

Steven Mackintosh.  He even looks like Brueckner and he is nearly the same age. Poor Soul. Or not.
ooh you’re not wrong
https://images.app.goo.gl/Pme6FdcF2L1JNSom8   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17658 on: April 04, 2024, 05:50:03 PM »
Firstly an audition required to prove his German accent was up to scratch, then a bottle of theatrical collodion liberally applied to take care of scars and pock marks, finally a couple of prosthetic horn implants and he'd be a dead ringer for Beelzebruckner.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Myster

« Reply #17660 on: April 05, 2024, 11:32:16 AM »
Incredible!  Court actually sitting for two days in a row, with Michael Tatschl giving further incriminating evidence and the climber getting more mileage out of his unbuttonable jacket...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13275203/Christian-Brueckner-madeleine-mccann-suspect-break-hotel-apartments-naked-court-hears.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-32517791
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 12:19:12 PM by Myster »

Offline jassi

« Reply #17661 on: April 05, 2024, 02:43:49 PM »
The story about him going burglar-ling while in the nude is a strange one.
Would he not be more likely to leave DNA traces behind than if he were clothed  - skin cells and hairs?
Not to mention drawing attention to himself if seen out and about ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17662 on: April 05, 2024, 02:59:54 PM »
Would he not be more likely to leave DNA traces behind than if he were clothed  - skin cells and hairs?
Given that the man is a pervert and rapist I would think being naked and creeping into rooms with sleeping teenage girls in it would be right up his strasse.  And there does seem to be a streak of exhibitionism and a desire to be caught in flagrante in some of his previous actions. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17663 on: April 05, 2024, 06:55:25 PM »
An interesting point about Brueckner is that he does not appear to have been seen indulging in any of his allegedly prolific burglaries nor do I recall him doing time for any of them. He seems to have led a life relatively secure from interference by the Portuguese police.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #17664 on: April 05, 2024, 07:20:25 PM »
An interesting point about Brueckner is that he does not appear to have been seen indulging in any of his allegedly prolific burglaries nor do I recall him doing time for any of them. He seems to have led a life relatively secure from interference by the Portuguese police.

Perhaps he knew he was secure from interference from The PJ.  Seventeen years is a long time, during which No Red Flags ever arose.  Something rotten in The State of Portugal?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17665 on: April 05, 2024, 09:08:47 PM »
Given that the man is a pervert and rapist I would think being naked and creeping into rooms with sleeping teenage girls in it would be right up his strasse.  And there does seem to be a streak of exhibitionism and a desire to be caught in flagrante in some of his previous actions.
"Flashers" mystify me. But they obviously derive some measure of satisfaction from the practice and it is independently confirmed that Brueckner had a hoard of weird attire and wigs amongst his possessions. Very covert when he needs to be to the point of being 'invisible' - tempered with exhibitionism when he is control of time and place.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17666 on: April 05, 2024, 09:40:10 PM »
Perhaps he knew he was secure from interference from The PJ.  Seventeen years is a long time, during which No Red Flags ever arose.  Something rotten in The State of Portugal?

Certainly there was as far as  Brueckner was concerned. For a man who made a living from the proceeds of crime he led a charmed life in Portugal as far as the police were concerned despite the fact he was known to them.

Offline Myster

Offline Lace

« Reply #17668 on: April 06, 2024, 12:51:07 PM »

Yes he did strangely enough.  People said he had a gun and they were afraid of him,  if they knew what was going on they wouldn't be saying anything to the police.