Author Topic: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns  (Read 9815 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« on: August 12, 2019, 05:43:03 PM »
Afaik the McCanns employed 4 private agencies: Control Risks, Montedo 3, Oakley International and 1 other which escapes my memory if I ever read about it.

Bottom line is hundreds of thousands spent for what exactly?  How did these agencies advance the case if at all?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 05:44:19 PM »
Afaik the McCanns employed 4 private agencies: Control Risks, Montedo 3, Oakley International and 1 other which escapes my memory if I ever read about it.

Bottom line is hundreds of thousands spent for what exactly?  How did these agencies advance the case if at all?

They didn't... Stranger abductions can be impossible to solve

That's why the McCanns lobbied to get SY involved

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 05:48:30 PM »

I agree some stranger abductions are difficult to solve but I don't believe MM's disappearance is one of them.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 05:53:27 PM »
I agree some stranger abductions are difficult to solve but I don't believe MM's disappearance is one of them.
I would be delighted if you were right but I'm convinced you are not

Offline jassi

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 05:56:18 PM »

That'll be Edgar & Cowley, a pair of superanuated British detectives.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 05:56:29 PM »
Can you please explain how you have allegedly managed to crack this case in a few weeks when several police forces and private detective agencies have so far apparently failed to do so in 12 years?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 06:25:26 PM »

I agree.

The McCanns knew the case couldn't be solved, that's why they had no qualms about SY getting involved.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 06:27:50 PM »
I agree.

The McCanns knew the case couldn't be solved, that's why they had no qualms about SY getting involved.

thats a new excuse...

Online Anthro

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 06:29:25 PM »
Holly, I think the other agency was Operation Omega?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 06:36:39 PM »
I agree.

I thought you’d solved it too?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 06:37:09 PM »
I thought you’d solved it too?

It was solved in 2007 imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 06:44:03 PM »
It was solved in 2007 imo
So explain how the parents knew it couldn’t be solved?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 06:45:29 PM »
So explain how the parents knew it couldn’t be solved?

Because they know Maddie's body is unrecoverable imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 06:47:49 PM »
Because they know Maddie's body is unrecoverable imo
Of course.  A pair of criminal masterminds who committed the perfect murder, I was forgetting. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 06:51:58 PM »
Of course.  A pair of criminal masterminds who committed the perfect murder, I was forgetting.

You don't need to be a mastermind to use a wheelie bin.