Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18640 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2020, 09:05:52 PM »

So, given that Jeremy Bamber had grown up on a farm surrounded by shotguns, surely his first action when allegedly coming back to the farmhouse after supposedly trying to shoot rabbits would have been to lock the rifle securely away?

Especially knowing his “nutter sister” as he described Sheila, and his two six-year-old nephews were inside the house?

Who’d leave a loaded gun lying around when there’s a “nutter” in the house, including children? Eh?

Lock it away where?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »
Afaik there were no lockable cupboards for firearms.

That’s impossible

My nephew keeps firearms for shooting, and they must at all times (besides shooting) be locked away in a specially secured firearms locker

Licences will be refused or withdrawn if that isn’t adhered to

Nevill had a gun locker, in which he stored his working guns. It’s all documented.

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2020, 09:18:39 PM »
That’s impossible

My nephew keeps firearms for shooting, and they must at all times (besides shooting) be locked away in a specially secured firearms locker

Nevill had a gun locker, in which he stored his working guns. It’s all documented.

I really can't be bothered to go searching, but I'd be hugely surprised if Nevill had flaunted the law by not having one available. How often he used it is an entirely other question.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2020, 09:27:41 PM »
Why doesn't that surprise me? I never mentioned loaded guns in the house btw but there were working guns and ammunition which were not securely locked up.

The only guns that were no longer working were thrown into a pile of junk

Ammunition alone cannot harm without a gun

And...given that Jeremy Bamber is a psychopath and planned how to kill his family, it’s probable that he himself scattered ammunition/weapons around

After all,  Nevill can’t speak up can he?

And Jeremy wanted to stage a murder/suicide with a woman go mad...so if there were guns laying around it would have been Jeremy himself who flung them about.

Remember, he did plot the murders.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2020, 09:35:32 PM »
That’s impossible

Where is it documented?
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2020, 09:39:41 PM »
Why doesn't that surprise me? I never mentioned loaded guns in the house btw but there were working guns and ammunition which were not securely locked up.

Stop inferring things that are just in your head, G-Unit

I actually have a life to lead and can’t/Don’t desire to dedicate all my waking hours to discussing a psychopathic mass murderer and pulling up proof to please you. I’ll do it when I’m less busy.  But I know you won’t accept the facts when I present them: hence why I’m in no rush to try and make you understand.

You’ll never accept Jeremy Bamber is guilty, despite a a jury finding him guilty 34 years ago; despite all the overwhelming evidence; despite all his lost appeals; attempted leave for appeals; his loss at the European Court of Human Rights etc....

I doubt you’d believe he’s guilty even if he admitted it: you’d come up with some cock and bull story and say that Jeremy has had a breakdown/falsely admitted it...

You can’t see that you have a problem: but Jeremy can — and that’s why he’s using you

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2020, 09:43:38 PM »
I do SO hate sweeping statements. You speak as if you knew Nevill and visited WHF on a regular basis. There may have been occasions when he wasn't AS careful but it doesn't make him generally careless. Re the law regarding firearms. I think there was some sort of change in the early 80's? Something abut hefty fines being introduced?  can remember farming friends muttering darkly about it.

Risible, isn’t it?

G-Unit speaks as though she knew the Bambers’ well

She’d never met them in her life, not stepped foot in WHF

Her ludicrous statements shows how vivid and wrong her imagination is...

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2020, 09:49:05 PM »
The evidence is that there was no lockable cabinet at White House Farm. The evidence is that there were two or three guns stored in a shower room and two others were stored on a staircase. Ammunition was stored in a cupboard under the stairs which wasn't lockable. As all that evidence shows that the guns and ammunition were not stored safely in accordance with the legal requirements no sweeping statement has been made by me.

In contrast those asserting that Nevill Bamber was careful with his guns based on nothing factual are the ones who have been making sweeping statements in my opinion.

In that case then, why did Jeremy say to the police and Colin how bad he felt for not , in his words, “locking the .22 rifle away that had a full magazine attached”? Eh?

He’d have said “Oh, we always left loaded guns around...”

You’re tying yourself up in knots

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2020, 09:56:34 PM »
Where is it documented?

I shall find it — just for you, G-Unit

And when I do I hope you tell me what any of this has to with the fact Jeremy Bamber shot dead his family

You’re doing exactly what the convicted murderer, Jeremy does: he homes in on an irrelevant detail in order to try and manipulate

He’s an evil psychopathic murderer : why does that fact disturb you?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2020, 10:41:09 PM »
I shall find it — just for you, G-Unit

And when I do I hope you tell me what any of this has to with the fact Jeremy Bamber shot dead his family

You’re doing exactly what the convicted murderer, Jeremy does: he homes in on an irrelevant detail in order to try and manipulate

He’s an evil psychopathic murderer : why does that fact disturb you?

Thank you. The sooner you produce your evidence the sooner we can move on to discussing why there was nothing in this alleged cabinet.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2020, 10:46:54 PM »
Lock it away where?

In the same locker he’d taken it from

But he didn’t do that...he hid it...for later

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2020, 10:51:48 PM »

In the same locker he’d taken it from

But he didn’t do that...he hid it...for later

What locker?
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2020, 10:52:37 PM »
Thank you. The sooner you produce your evidence the sooner we can move on to discussing why there was nothing in this alleged cabinet.

Good

That means the sooner you’ll stop all this nonsense

You claim you know about firearms, but how do we know that’s true?

It’s odd you’re unaware that the police visit the property to inspect the gun locker before issuing the license... *%87

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2020, 11:38:56 PM »

Good

That means the sooner you’ll stop all this nonsense

You claim you know about firearms, but how do we know that’s true?

It’s odd you’re unaware that the police visit the property to inspect the gun locker before issuing the license... *%87

According to CAL's book a police constable visited the farm in connection with Nevill Bamber's firearms renewal three months before the Anschutz was purchased. He wrote down that "Mr Bamber was meticulous in the safekeeping of these weapons, which were all stored in a padlocked cupboard within the house"

The information was in a witness statement made by a Keith Dryland in October 1985.

Another officer named Cook says the cupboard wasn't examined thoroughly on 7th August because it wasn't a legal or proper place for storing weapons; it was just a cupboard.
CAL page 186

On page 223 it says the cupboard was secured only by a nylon ball catch.

Even so, the weapons weren't even in this cupboard on 7th August.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:49:07 PM by G-Unit »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2020, 08:56:52 AM »
According to CAL's book a police constable visited the farm in connection with Nevill Bamber's firearms renewal three months before the Anschutz was purchased. He wrote down that "Mr Bamber was meticulous in the safekeeping of these weapons, which were all stored in a padlocked cupboard within the house"

The information was in a witness statement made by a Keith Dryland in October 1985.

Another officer named Cook says the cupboard wasn't examined thoroughly on 7th August because it wasn't a legal or proper place for storing weapons; it was just a cupboard.
CAL page 186

On page 223 it says the cupboard was secured only by a nylon ball catch.

Even so, the weapons weren't even in this cupboard on 7th August.

Even RB testified that on a recent visit to WHF he observed a firearm lying around.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?