Author Topic: Was the Liverpudlian dialect the source of some confusion?  (Read 13777 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Was the Liverpudlian dialect the source of some confusion?
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »
Why would no one have criticised them before 8am on 4th May, was there an embargo on criticism lifted at that time?

According to Michael Wright they were criticised before 8am on 4th May. I wondered a) by whom and b) how did Wright hear about it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2018, 10:29:00 AM »
Perhaps they did work in Casualty as junior doctors, but you will need more than that to uphold your statement that
"doctors have constant interaction with social workers"

It's, clear that as doctors the McCann's would be well aware of the likely actions of social workers

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2018, 10:38:57 AM »
According to Michael Wright they were criticised before 8am on 4th May. I wondered a) by whom and b) how did Wright hear about it.
Who knows, and why does it matter, actually?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2018, 11:37:06 AM »
Who knows, and why does it matter, actually?

It reminds me of this;

Thrice is he armed that hath his quarrel just, But four times he who gets his blow in fust

Josh Billings
https://www.azquotes.com/quote/518549

Which could be used to describe those who use words to defend themselves even before they're attacked
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2018, 11:46:16 AM »
It reminds me of this;

Thrice is he armed that hath his quarrel just, But four times he who gets his blow in fust

Josh Billings

Which could be used to describe those who use words to defend themselves even before they're attacked
Again... Is it if any importance

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2018, 11:53:44 AM »
It reminds me of this;

Josh Billings

All very well, but it matters because...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2018, 02:24:28 PM »
My mother..

Are you suggesting that on hearing the news if a missing child who disappeared whilst her parents dined nearby... No one criticised them fir leaving the children... Do you have a cite for the first criticism

I am expecting you to produce some evidence of critism before 8am on the 4th.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2018, 02:49:05 PM »
No, just tongue in cheek.
However the accusation of Kate being inarticulate, uncaring, ill- mannered and having a heavy Liverpudlian accent was not made by me!

Have you ever thought that some of the posts within the dossier might be just as "tongue in cheek" yet some supporters decided to send them off to Sky news in the hope that the people who posted them would be "outed"?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2018, 02:57:41 PM »
Have you ever thought that some of the posts within the dossier might be just as "tongue in cheek" yet some supporters decided to send them off to Sky news in the hope that the people who posted them would be "outed"?
Oh lord.  It all comes back to Brenda in the end.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2018, 06:13:10 PM »
Oh lord.  It all comes back to Brenda in the end.

Did Sunny mention Brenda ?

Funny old fact that the only follower of this case who has ever been charged, as far as we know, is a supporter and for one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Karma has certainly done her job if he was also one of the dossier compilers.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2018, 06:17:14 PM »

Funny old fact that the only follower of this case who has ever been charged, as far as we know, is a supporter and for one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Karma has certainly done her job if he was also one of the dossier compilers.
Sunny only got interested in this case because of Brenda and the dossier compilers, didn’t you know?  As for the rest of your post, so childish. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2018, 06:24:41 PM »

There were a couple of convicted paedophiles on 3As at one time. They were both sceptics.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2018, 06:25:07 PM »
Sunny only got interested in this case because of Brenda and the dossier compilers, didn’t you know?  As for the rest of your post, so childish.

And ?  I only got interested in this case because I have a friend who lived in Praia da Luz however every post I post isn’t about PdL.

As to the second part of your post, there’s nothing better than seeing a slimy little hypocrite getting his comeuppance.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2018, 06:25:41 PM »
There were a couple of convicted paedophiles on 3As at one time. They were both sceptics.

Who ? Do you have a cite ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2018, 06:30:22 PM »
And ?  I only got interested in this case because I have a friend who lived in Praia da Luz however every post I post isn’t about PdL.

As to the second part of your post, there’s nothing better than seeing a slimy little hypocrite getting his comeuppance.
You are coming across quite vengeful and bitter now.