Author Topic: Was the Liverpudlian dialect the source of some confusion?  (Read 13735 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Was the Liverpudlian dialect the source of some confusion?
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2018, 06:31:00 PM »
There were a couple of convicted paedophiles on 3As at one time. They were both sceptics.
Not to mention an axe murderer.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2018, 06:34:31 PM »
And ?  I only got interested in this case because I have a friend who lived in Praia da Luz however every post I post isn’t about PdL.

As to the second part of your post, there’s nothing better than seeing a slimy little hypocrite getting his comeuppance.

That's how some if us feel about the so called poisoned liar

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2018, 06:36:35 PM »
You are coming across quite vengeful and bitter now.

Apologies but there’s something about hypocritical paedophiles that does that to me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2018, 06:37:45 PM »
Who ? Do you have a cite ?

No, Sorry.  3As closed a long time ago when Brenda changed her mind about The McCanns.  But I expect that others will remember this.  It did cause quite a fuss at the time.

I think one of them was called West.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2018, 06:38:32 PM »
Apologies but there’s something about hypocritical paedophiles that does that to me.

Understood... I can't stand bent coppers either

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2018, 06:39:03 PM »
Not to mention an axe murderer.

Oh, so there was.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2018, 06:41:45 PM »
Understood... I can't stand bent coppers either

Better a bent copper who perjured himself to protect his men than a hypocrite who prays on children.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »
Calm down, it’s not good for the health.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2018, 06:43:05 PM »
Better a bent copper who perjured himself to protect his men than a hypocrite who prays on children.
It’s turned into a competition hasn’t it?  “My baddie isn’t as bad as your baddie”. Childish.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2018, 06:44:22 PM »
It’s turned into a competition hasn’t it?  “My baddie isn’t as bad as your baddie”. Childish.

If it is then I e certainly won.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2018, 06:45:48 PM »

To pervert the course of justice... A disgrace to the police force and the Portuguese justice system... The difference  is I don't defend either

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2018, 06:45:59 PM »
Okay.  Now we've got that sorted is there any chance of getting back On Topic?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2018, 06:48:22 PM »
If it is then I e certainly won.
Well done, give yourself a pat on the head.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2018, 06:53:04 PM »

Deleting in a minute if this carries on.