Author Topic: Tapas Bar And Restaurant And Other Amenities  (Read 5706 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Tapas Bar And Restaurant And Other Amenities
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »
I don't really inderstand your post, sorry.

Sil argues that the restaurant and bar are seperate buidings with a cleat gap between them. Kate McCann describes the restaurant as an open-air canopied addition to the bar. The staff say the group's table was near the bar on the esplanade. Misty thinks it was among the other tables not on the esplanade. I still don't know who's right.

Well I would say Sil and KM are both right.  It seems to me there is somewhat of a gap between the two but if asked to describe I might well say the restaurant was an addition to the bar since the bar has a tiled roof and the restaurant looks like some sort of semi-perm structure that could be unassembled.

Ok I'll read what the staff said but how is which table they sat at relevant to anything?  Imo its total BS they could see the patio doors from that area during the hours of dusk/darkness.  And why bother going out to eat, drink and a bit of a social if one of you has to remain fixed on the patio doors? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2019, 03:01:21 PM »
Well I would say Sil and KM are both right.  It seems to me there is somewhat of a gap between the two but if asked to describe I might well say the restaurant was an addition to the bar since the bar has a tiled roof and the restaurant looks like some sort of semi-perm structure that could be unassembled.

Ok I'll read what the staff said but how is which table they sat at relevant to anything?  Imo its total BS they could see the patio doors from that area during the hours of dusk/darkness.  And why bother going out to eat, drink and a bit of a social if one of you has to remain fixed on the patio doors?

You might like to read Kate's witness statement of Sep 2007 again.  From memory, she did a sketch of the seating layout for 5 May 2007.  She put herself with her back to the patio doors.  Whilst Gerry would have to have been rubbernecking to see anything.

There is a video of Martin Brunt sitting in the restaurant, specifically checking the restaurant-to-5A view.  I donīt know if I've got a link for that.  Equally, I don't know the date for the video, and that affects vegetation growth.  The view appears to be pretty poor.  Caveat - I don't know how accurately the camera operator was able to emulate human vision - that's a tough challenge after dark.
What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2019, 03:18:45 PM »
You might like to read Kate's witness statement of Sep 2007 again.  From memory, she did a sketch of the seating layout for 5 May 2007.  She put herself with her back to the patio doors.  Whilst Gerry would have to have been rubbernecking to see anything.

There is a video of Martin Brunt sitting in the restaurant, specifically checking the restaurant-to-5A view.  I donīt know if I've got a link for that.  Equally, I don't know the date for the video, and that affects vegetation growth.  The view appears to be pretty poor.  Caveat - I don't know how accurately the camera operator was able to emulate human vision - that's a tough challenge after dark.

13:50 in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yFZ2eVuC4Q
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2019, 03:33:43 PM »
13:50 in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yFZ2eVuC4Q

You can see it here too at 12.30 in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khP0dEsZaug

Bearing in mind they are looking at images in daylight too. 

The McCanns and their supporters do themselves and MM a massive injustice keeping up this BS that eating at the tapas was akin to being in the garden and/or that they were able to keep an eye on the patio doors. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline sadie

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2019, 11:27:55 PM »
You can see it here too at 12.30 in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khP0dEsZaug

Bearing in mind they are looking at images in daylight too. 

The McCanns and their supporters do themselves and MM a massive injustice keeping up this BS that eating at the tapas was akin to being in the garden and/or that they were able to keep an eye on the patio doors.

May I politely suggest that YOU GO and SEE for YOURSELF

But make sure that the greenery is cut right back as it was on May 3rd., 2007

Our own back  garden was almost exactly 50 metres deep so I am able to visualise what that distance means both visually and audibly.

SIL has a back garden which I think he said was 100 metres long, so he too will be better able than some to visualise that distance.  Please correct me if I have misquoted you SIL

If your concept of a back garden is something 10 metres deep, then probably it wouldn't seem like a back garden to you.  My next door neighbours, recently moved to a bigger house, had a huge array of big toys like goal posts, slides climbing frmes, sand pits etc.   Yet they were still only n their mid twenties.  OK no swimming pools in most pf our gardens, nor tennis Courts, but in one neighbourhood we lived there was a good sprinkling of same.

My bet is that in a very few years my lovely young ex neighbours will have a swimming pool

So, as you can see, it is like a very large back garden for an affluent family.  It may be beyond your experience, but there is no point in denying that cos it is fact.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2019, 11:29:40 AM »
May I politely suggest that YOU GO and SEE for YOURSELF

But make sure that the greenery is cut right back as it was on May 3rd., 2007

Our own back  garden was almost exactly 50 metres deep so I am able to visualise what that distance means both visually and audibly.

SIL has a back garden which I think he said was 100 metres long, so he too will be better able than some to visualise that distance.  Please correct me if I have misquoted you SIL

If your concept of a back garden is something 10 metres deep, then probably it wouldn't seem like a back garden to you.  My next door neighbours, recently moved to a bigger house, had a huge array of big toys like goal posts, slides climbing frmes, sand pits etc.   Yet they were still only n their mid twenties.  OK no swimming pools in most pf our gardens, nor tennis Courts, but in one neighbourhood we lived there was a good sprinkling of same.

My bet is that in a very few years my lovely young ex neighbours will have a swimming pool

So, as you can see, it is like a very large back garden for an affluent family.  It may be beyond your experience, but there is no point in denying that cos it is fact.

I have no desire to visit any sites connected with this case.  I am quite happy to rely on still images captured on 4th May along with video footage compiled by experts and investigative journalists of long experience.  All of whom formed the opinion that T9 could not observe patio doors from tapas and in no way could it be described as akin to eating in a back garden.  This aligns with my own opinions formed by looking at images from a range of different angles via Google Earth. 

High value homes as you have described above will have a range of security measures in place.  If they didn't they would not get contents and buildings insurance.  And of course leaving a property unlocked would invalidate all insurance policies I know of. 

5A had clearly defined boundaries.  The McCanns basically hired out the area within these defined boundaries.  This is exactly the same as any home purchase or rental whereby the owners or tenants have clearly defined boundaries but I do not know of any parents who leave their children inside their unlocked owner occupied or rented property and then move outside the defined boundaries for a night out. 

5A did not even have a basic security light around the patio doors.

Offline misty

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2019, 12:09:13 AM »
I have no desire to visit any sites connected with this case.  I am quite happy to rely on still images captured on 4th May along with video footage compiled by experts and investigative journalists of long experience.  All of whom formed the opinion that T9 could not observe patio doors from tapas and in no way could it be described as akin to eating in a back garden.  This aligns with my own opinions formed by looking at images from a range of different angles via Google Earth. 

High value homes as you have described above will have a range of security measures in place.  If they didn't they would not get contents and buildings insurance.  And of course leaving a property unlocked would invalidate all insurance policies I know of. 

5A had clearly defined boundaries.  The McCanns basically hired out the area within these defined boundaries.  This is exactly the same as any home purchase or rental whereby the owners or tenants have clearly defined boundaries but I do not know of any parents who leave their children inside their unlocked owner occupied or rented property and then move outside the defined boundaries for a night out. 

5A did not even have a basic security light around the patio doors.

There is something on the l/h wall of the patio but I can't determine if it's a light or not.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2019, 07:23:34 AM »
There is something on the l/h wall of the patio but I can't determine if it's a light or not.

As luck would have I stumbled across the following yesterday, so unless the light was fixed:

The apartment was also vulnerable for the fact that the entryway light (side of the street) was hanging and did not function. This made the entryway very dark. It was off from the street with a small parking zone between the street and the apartment.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JUNE-HUGHES.htm

Offline misty

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2019, 08:07:17 PM »
As luck would have I stumbled across the following yesterday, so unless the light was fixed:

The apartment was also vulnerable for the fact that the entryway light (side of the street) was hanging and did not function. This made the entryway very dark. It was off from the street with a small parking zone between the street and the apartment.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JUNE-HUGHES.htm

June Hughes was referring to the security light at the front of the property. There is no parking zone at the rear where the patio doors are situated.