Author Topic: What routes are left to investigate re: the McCanns?  (Read 10165 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: What routes are left to investigate re: the McCanns?
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2018, 03:57:45 AM »
In the context of the very specific thread topic it is my opinion that you have got it entirely wrong but it is also my opinion that disagreement should be expressed in a less offensive manner just by the simple expediency of making a case.

As Eleanor has noted ... we are a discussion forum.  Surely we can discuss and agree to differ within the confines of a topic as adults should and without rancour.

If only it were that simple.  But I have had enough.  This will be discussed politely, or not at all.  I am no longer prepared to put up with the insults from either side.

Off Topic is half acceptable to me.  But I will be deleting any nasty comments from anybody. from now on.  And I will no  longer be warning.

Do me a favour if you must.  Report me  to John, which we all know you do anyway, at the drop of a hat.

The simple answer would be to be polite.  It isn't that difficult.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2018, 05:23:10 AM »
There is no nice way of putting this so I will not try. Just gimme the points.
Sometimes you talk bollox and this is one of those times.
Fair enough.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2018, 05:26:58 AM »
More projection.  Of course those who believe the McCann hid their child’s body want them charged, why on earth would they not?
Anyone asking for justice for Madeleine is wanting someone charged for some or rather crime, whether it was child neglect, or something more serious.  I understand the sceptics in general feel the McCanns are to blame.  OK I might be wrong,  but that is my understanding ATM.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2018, 07:31:55 AM »
Balderdash.   *&^^&
Exactly, so stop posting it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2018, 12:32:25 AM »
That is interesting... care to name these sceptics or are you lobbing everyone into a box?

I couldn't care less what happens to them. I am more inclined to feel the same way about supporters... they never have had any debateand they have no comebacks to justify the 12 mil pounds. it must be disheartening that they pulled out the same as the PJ... not enough evidence to convict.

Wait and see.