Author Topic: Wide Awake Club  (Read 15876 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Wide Awake Club
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2012, 10:14:05 PM »
You jet washed the pups!

Yeah ... they are a lot bigger than the photos now.  @)(++(*
When you stop squirting them they howl like they are in pain coz the love it soooo much! It's so funny!

Offline puglove

« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »
Hallo, all. Looks like I've got a bit of catching up to do!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2012, 10:43:36 PM »
Oooh, Andy!! New picture!! I wish it was a bit bigger.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2012, 10:46:52 PM »
Shonaaaaaaaa The Missing ... kindly explain where you have been today ... how was lunch with the girls hun. Did they spoil you on Mum's Day ..... where would we be without our families!

Offline puglove

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2012, 10:53:03 PM »
Shonaaaaaaaa The Missing ... kindly explain where you have been today ... how was lunch with the girls hun. Did they spoil you on Mum's Day ..... where would we be without our families!

Hallo, Tim. I've had a lovely day, thank you. I don't think that I deserve how nice it's been really. When the girls aren't scrapping they're good company, ever so funny. I'm so proud of them, even the naughty one who lives in a constant episode of Jeremy Kyle! And what have you been doing to your dogs?! How did you get them dry?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2012, 11:00:17 PM »
They drip dry running in the forrest .... I can nearly control all 8 of them now with a whistle. I would like to dispell the impression the dogs don't like being pressure washed ... it's done over a fence or they would smash the machine they are so manic and all 8 of em are standing up at the fence begging to be hit! They only get wet heads!  @)(++(*

I did go out for a nice Mexican lunch too ... I don't want people thinking I am a hermit with no family like some we know!  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2012, 11:07:47 PM »
Years ago, on That's Life, there was a pub landlord who used to spray his dogs in the face with a soda syphon, they loved it!! I think they were Dobes. If you did that to a pug you'd knock it into next week. It might help with the ming, though.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2012, 11:22:02 PM »
I remember that clip .... it's the same on a much bigger scale and the pips are big fellas now! They will be police and army dogs soonish (yes Jackie ... put that on your list!  @)(++(* )

Offline puglove

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2012, 11:25:38 PM »
I remember that clip .... it's the same on a much bigger scale and the pips are big fellas now! They will be police and army dogs soonish (yes Jackie ... put that on your list!  @)(++(* )

Sheps are mega-bright, aren't they? I had a wonderful collie/shep cross for 18 years, we found him in a bin bag under a bush one bonfire night. He was only about 3 weeks old, his poor little dead brother was in the bag, too. I bottle fed him for a while, we called him Ollie, and he was probably the best dog I ever had.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2012, 11:26:04 PM »
Need to get a dog, bored with fish.

Offline puglove

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2012, 11:31:14 PM »
Need to get a dog, bored with fish.

Hallo, Princess Jelly!! Yes, it's time you got a pup. Have you been on the KC website yet? It will tell you what pups are ready in your area. I'm after a Bedlinton at the moment. The dog that looks like it's got a brain tumour (whoops!)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:14 PM »

Sheps are mega-bright, aren't they? I had a wonderful collie/shep cross for 18 years, we found him in a bin bag under a bush one bonfire night. He was only about 3 weeks old, his poor little dead brother was in the bag, too. I bottle fed him for a while, we called him Ollie, and he was probably the best dog I ever had.

Awwww don't tell me that  8)><( Thank god you found the one still alive.
I was riding my push bike quite a while back here and a very sick looking wild cat screetched at me from the side of the road ... I stopped and the cat kept screeching and walking into a hedge area .... I followed and found the cats litter with 2 kittens still alive. We nursed them back to health and they lived long happy cat lives!  @)(++(*

That mum cat definitley called for help with her kittens! 

Offline puglove

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2012, 11:39:24 PM »
Check you out, Tim! A softee really! If we hadn't have found him, and the way we did was quite odd, he wouldn't have survived the night. I also had a cat who deserted her litter of kits, and my little dachs was having a phantom pregnancy at the time, so she suckled the kits and cleaned them up and reared them!! I have the photos!! But I topped them up with Lactol, in case dog milk wasn't quite right from them!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2013, 11:31:57 PM »
Lookout, April, Caroline, Maggie....the last 4 standing.....have you ever met Bamber or spoken to him? Have you ever wondered why Sheila hasn't got blood spatter all over herself? She shot the boys, massacred June, beat the crap put of Ralph with the stock of the gun, but no fingerprints on the gun? So...who wore gloves?