Author Topic: Child abduction in Portugal and beyond - is it really so prevalent?  (Read 110322 times)

drummer

Re: Child abduction in Portugal and beyond - is it really so prevalent?
« Reply #330 on: April 27, 2014, 10:27:23 PM »
When you imply other children were abducted or there were attempts then you must prove you words with, at least, dates and places where charges were made to the authorities.

It seems the authorities withheld this info Luz, how can we prove it? SY must be aware and obviously have enough info to release it to the public. How can we have info of dates, charges etc. You proclaim to have more info than we do, did it happen or not Luz iyo?

Offline John

« Reply #331 on: April 28, 2014, 01:55:30 AM »
When you imply other children were abducted or there were attempts then you must prove you words with, at least, dates and places where charges were made to the authorities.

It seems the authorities withheld this info Luz, how can we prove it? SY must be aware and obviously have enough info to release it to the public. How can we have info of dates, charges etc. You proclaim to have more info than we do, did it happen or not Luz iyo?

Luz is living in cloud cuckoo land if she believes for a minute that children weren't abducted in Portugal.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Luz

« Reply #332 on: August 27, 2014, 10:16:09 AM »
That is not true Luz.  There have been several attempts to snatch children over the last several years around the Algarve.  Can I remind you of some like the man chased from the child's bedroom, the attempt to take a child in a cafe and an attempt by someone on a motorcycle to lift a Londonderry girl while on holiday.  There are probably many others which like these have never even been followed up.

If you believe for a minute that these attempted abductions are fake then you are closing your eyes to reality.

Quite late, but in any way relevant.
Some of the cases you report in the Algarve never happened, like the Cafe little girl. That was a Mccann stunt, just to make believe Algarve was dangerous.
There never was a man chasing a child in a bedroom, that was UK MSM make believe, and you fell for it. Where is the mother of that child? Where is the complaint to the police?!

Offline John

« Reply #333 on: August 27, 2014, 11:01:13 AM »
Quite late, but in any way relevant.
Some of the cases you report in the Algarve never happened, like the Cafe little girl. That was a Mccann stunt, just to make believe Algarve was dangerous.
There never was a man chasing a child in a bedroom, that was UK MSM make believe, and you fell for it. Where is the mother of that child? Where is the complaint to the police?!

I am quite prepared to consider the possibility that these other incidents were fabricated Luz but without proof of some sort where does one start?

The list of incidents as it stands includes:

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). s.e.x assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. s.e.x assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. s.e.x assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. s.e.x assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MARCH 2007: Praa da Luz, attempt to snatch 4-year-old Tirna Duncan by man on a motorcycle.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl’s bed.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:33:47 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #334 on: August 27, 2014, 11:25:26 AM »
No wonder the Portuguese police have no record of this incident!

After being chased this man shoved the moped in the back of a white van before driving off!

A Donegal mother has sensationally revealed a man matching the description of a Madeline McCann kidnap suspect tried to snatch her child in the same place just weeks before Maddie vanished. The man tried to grab Tirna Duncan, who was just four years old at the time, but her mum Shauna Duncan yelled at the creep and managed to startle him and he then raced off his on his moped in Praia da Luz, Portugal. Shauna believes that if the beast had managed to take her daughter Tirna that Maddie would still be here today. They reported the attempted kidnap to the Gardaí and the British Embassy after hearing about the disappearance of four year old Maddie. However it has been revealed that despite these revelations she has NEVER been quizzed by the Portuguese or British detectives. Shauna revealed all in an exclusive interview with the Irish Sun today, “Maddie would still be here if that disgusting creep had managed to take my Tirna. “If we hadn’t shouted, he would have lifted her, I seen the creep lurking around our flat everyday during our stay there in March 2007. “No matter when I looked, he’d be there, he was watching our children. The family’s two teenage daughters had also been followed by the creep and they ran off when they spotted him. It was also revealed that a private detective visited the family and showed Tirna the sketch of the suspect, Shauna recalls her saying, “That’s the man who tried to get me.” Shauna told how a Portuguese private detective travelled to their Co. Donegal home where they then lived to ask them about what happened. Shauna said that when Tirna confirmed the sketch of the suspect was the man that tried to kidnap her, the detective said, “That’s all I wanted to see – her reaction.” “We had never seen the picture before but it was exactly like the description I gave to the British Embassy. She said the private detective told her he believed the man was working with an accomplice. One theory is that Madeline was taken by an organised crime gang who ‘cased’ her apartment in the days before. Shauna Duncan and her family have since moved from Donegal back to Northern Ireland not long after the detective visited and she has since changed her phone number. “I never heard anymore about it and life just went on. She did say because Maddie and Tirna are just weeks apart in age her daughter’s birthday often leads her to think of vanished Maddie. “I do think maybe I didn’t do my bit but I’ve been ready to speak to the police and anyone else looking into it for seven years and I still am.

www.milforddonegal.net/local-news/item/donegal-mother-reveals-maddie-suspect-tried-to-kidnap-her-girl.html

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:48:09 PM by John »