Author Topic: Ocean Club: Are there actually three Receptions ?  (Read 5626 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Ocean Club: Are there actually three Receptions ?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2018, 02:55:15 PM »
Si are you saying people are, staying away because they believe there was, an abduction

I think there are many reasons, but most of them are connected to the disappearance of Madeleine.

The 'unsafe' idea (put about by the McCanns)
The media scrum (attracted by the McCanns)
The villa encroachments (publicised by the McCanns)
The burglaries (publicised by the McCanns)
The departure of Mark Warner (due in part to the disappearance)

Package holidays to sunny places abound. Why would anyone choose Luz given the way it has been portrayed?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 03:07:05 PM »
I think there are many reasons, but most of them are connected to the disappearance of Madeleine.

Package holidays to sunny places abound. Why would anyone choose Luz given the way it has been portrayed?

Of course if Maddie was abducted as SY seem to believe it's not the mccanns, fault at all
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:28:06 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2018, 03:08:25 PM »
                    Bumped as a reminder of the thread topic.

In 2007 there were three reception areas

Palm Bay 24 hour reception on R Direita
The Mill reception (Millenium)
The Garden reception (Tapas)

They are all marked on the map on this page;
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7480.msg351023#msg351023
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2018, 03:20:01 PM »
Of course if Maddie was abducted as SY seem to believe it's bit the mccanns, fault at all

We all have rights but we also have duties. I'm entitled to leave my doors and windows unlocked but if I'm burgled as a result the police will point out that I was taking a risk by not locking my house. The insurance company probably wouldn't reimburse me for my loss. Neither of them will be impressed if I say the street 'felt safe'. I won't be accused of committing a crime, but I will be left in no doubt that I behaved foolishly.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2018, 03:20:47 PM »
Of course if Maddie was abducted as SY seem to believe it's bit the mccanns, fault at all

It's not only a bit the mcns fault -  IMO it is the mcns fault.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2018, 03:23:29 PM »
"As far as we were concerned, we were in a safe, family-oriented holiday resort." [madeleine]

If only they had spent a family holiday there - instead of an adult one.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 03:29:19 PM »
We all have rights but we also have duties. I'm entitled to leave my doors and windows unlocked but if I'm burgled as a result the police will point out that I was taking a risk by not locking my house. The insurance company probably wouldn't reimburse me for my loss. Neither of them will be impressed if I say the street 'felt safe'. I won't be accused of committing a crime, but I will be left in no doubt that I behaved foolishly.

I think the mccanns were wrong to leave the children.... But I don't blame them for what happened

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 04:29:11 PM »
I think the mccanns were wrong to leave the children.... But I don't blame them for what happened

I would never criticise any parent for doing normal everyday things like letting their children play out, walk to school or the shop or do a paper round. All those things benefit the child by allowing them to learn something.

Blame is the wrong word for what the McCanns say they did. The word I prefer is selfishness because what they did was for their own benefit, not that of their children.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 05:03:05 PM »
I would never criticise any parent for doing normal everyday things like letting their children play out, walk to school or the shop or do a paper round. All those things benefit the child by allowing them to learn something.

Blame is the wrong word for what the McCanns say they did. The word I prefer is selfishness because what they did was for their own benefit, not that of their children.
There are 52 weeks in a year, and the adults needed just 1 of them.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 05:33:43 PM »
There are 52 weeks in a year, and the adults needed just 1 of them.

If they wanted me time why take the children?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2018, 05:38:04 PM »

The kids had the creche.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2018, 05:39:47 PM »

Don't you think it would be very upsetting for young chldren to be farmed out for a week?
I had three children aged three and under and only ever left them with my parents for one overnight.
Whom do you believe they should have been left with for a week?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 05:54:33 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2018, 05:42:42 PM »
The kids had the creche.

But not the night time facility,round we go again.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2018, 05:55:07 PM »

I know of one or two sad sacks who choose to holiday in PdL BECAUSE of Madeleine’s disappearance #ghoulstours
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »

Blame IS the right word.  You BLAME them for their alleged selfishness.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly