Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 33192 times)

Offline faithlilly

There is a good deal of wasted time in the linked video, inasmuch as the speaker is repetitive.  It is also misleading with respect to the bits of testimony that have been quoted in the threads.

He’s preaching to the converted. Accuracy isn’t necessary.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Myster

There is a good deal of wasted time in the linked video, inasmuch as the speaker is repetitive.  It is also misleading with respect to the bits of testimony that have been quoted in the threads.
I agree and not very fluent... also why does any Youtuber hoping to be taken seriously pepper their videos with irritating, distracting background musak and irrelevant graphics?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline KenMair

Doesn't make sense.

Heather Brunt
6 November
Just a thought  Instead of buying and  sending Christmas cards this year anyone else interested in donating what they'd spend to help fundraise. I'm happy to start it off.  xx

Stuart Henderson
27 November
It's getting near December folks and if anyone would like to send Luke a Xmas card then please send one to-
89543 Luke Mitchell.
HMP Shotts.
Canthill Road.

Shotts

Offline Mrs S

This just pisses off other prisoners.  Staff have limited time to go through mail. If inundated with mail from his cult it delays mail prisoners genuine family and friends! He's already unpopular in hmp shotts, delay of mail will add to it.Mail from friends and family is very important!

Offline KenMair

This just pisses off other prisoners.  Staff have limited time to go through mail. If inundated with mail from his cult it delays mail prisoners genuine family and friends! He's already unpopular in hmp shotts, delay of mail will add to it.Mail from friends and family is very important!

Lean's 60th party/fundraiser cancelled again claiming people who are going have been threatened. Sounds like a cop out to me considering the ex-cons involved with LM's protests.

Offline Nicholas

Lean's 60th party/fundraiser cancelled again claiming people who are going have been threatened. Sounds like a cop out to me considering the ex-cons involved with LM's protests.

More distractions and deflections 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline James_Easton

Last post here...

There is way to much peripheral material, which can perhaps be discarded and enable a focus on the critical evidence.

It's not really suitable for in-depth analysis on a generic site, albeit a highly commendable one.

Let's see what might be accomplished.

As things stand, I see no motive, despite the, obviously unhelpful, Satanic element and a number of other, troubling, evidential aspects, which I am sure can be further quantified and summarised.

Certainly do not recall ever implying otherwise.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/594743596079701/?ref=share_group_link

Offline Nicholas

I see no motive

Because your knowledge on killers like psychopath Luke Mitchell is lacking
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

There is way to much peripheral material, which can perhaps be discarded and enable a focus on the critical evidence.

@)(++(*

What have you been focusing on up until now ?

Offline Nicholas

It's not really suitable for in-depth analysis on a generic site, albeit a highly commendable one.

Let's see what might be accomplished.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/594743596079701/?ref=share_group_link

@)(++(*

Are you another one of these people with control issues James Easton?

Offline Nicholas

I see no motive

Because your knowledge on killers like psychopath Luke Mitchell is lacking

Are you a misogynist James Easton?