Author Topic: Mark Alexander  (Read 42274 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: Mark Alexander
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2016, 10:07:50 PM »
The fact that he is willing to answer all questions is a good sign at least.

I forgot to add to my posts last night that I understand that Mark was raised in a manner which most of us would find quite bizarre.  On that basis alone,it renders this case of much interest. Maybe when Mark went out in the world he began to see his father for what he was.  Maybe this resulted in an inevitable conflict which boiled over one day, who knows.

Yes I have had several conversations with Mark about the way he was raised. The neighbours were concerned and I even suggested he should have been taken away from his father. Mark said he didn't know any different and because the jury couldn't identify with their way of life they made judgements about Mark. What is normal for one person isn't for another. There were happy times and they went on holidays together. Mark said his father was over protective towards him. He was happy for him to have girlfriends and he lived with a couple of them without his father objecting.  When Sami had a colostomy bag fitted, Mark used to change it and regularly got up during the night to attend to him. That is an extremely unpleasant job so he must have really loved his father to attend to his personal care.

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2016, 10:11:07 PM »

Yes I have had several conversations with Mark about the way he was raised. The neighbours were concerned and I even suggested he should have been taken away from his father. Mark said he didn't know any different and because the jury couldn't identify with their way of life they made judgements about Mark. What is normal for one person isn't for another. There were happy times and they went on holidays together. Mark said his father was over protective towards him. He was happy for him to have girlfriends and he lived with a couple of them without his father objecting.  When Sami had a colostomy bag fitted, Mark used to change it and regularly got up during the night to attend to him. That is an extremely unpleasant job so he must have really loved his father to attend to his personal care.

Might also be worth asking Mark if his father became more controlling as time went on.  Did it reach a stage where he was unreasonable and difficult to work with?  Did Samuel retain full cognitive ability to the end?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 02:26:12 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2016, 10:23:56 PM »
Might also be worth asking Mark if his father became more controlling as time went on.  Did it reach a stage where he was unreasonable and difficult to work with?  Did Samuel retain full cognitive ability to the end?

The letter has been posted now so I will start compiling another list of questions. I know that the neighbours saw Sami shouting and arguing with Mark in the months before he died and Mark was crying. This makes me think he isn't the type of man who would resort to murder. Mark has always been eager to please everyone and doesn't strike me as an aggressive man in any way.

Offline Myster

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2016, 11:02:09 PM »

Which makes it all the more unbelievable that he wasn't concerned enough to report his father was missing. Who was going to change Sami's bags... someone from this bogus Egyptian community in London he was supposedly staying with?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2016, 07:07:06 AM »
Which makes it all the more unbelievable that he wasn't concerned enough to report his father was missing. Who was going to change Sami's bags... someone from this bogus Egyptian community in London he was supposedly staying with?

Some colostomies are only temporary so this may have been the case. Mark learned not to ask about his father's whereabouts. Their lifestyle was alien to us but normal for them.

Offline puglove

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2016, 11:51:10 AM »

Some colostomies are only temporary so this may have been the case. Mark learned not to ask about his father's whereabouts. Their lifestyle was alien to us but normal for them.

Could you find out if the colostomy had been reversed, Daisy? If not, Samuel would have needed all of the bags, creams, wipes, disposable sacks etc. that at least twice daily changes would entail. How often were these things delivered to Samuel? Did he sign for them?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

jixy

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2016, 12:51:01 PM »
Daisy I haven't had much chance to read up on this case due to work etc but I am going to have a look today.

I just wondered how you are finding working on it? Going through the files etc is it obvious where the mistakes were made or are you still working through it?

Ive read some on others cases and know how hard going it is so wishing you all the best in the attempt to clear his name

Offline Daisy

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2016, 01:31:08 PM »
Could you find out if the colostomy had been reversed, Daisy? If not, Samuel would have needed all of the bags, creams, wipes, disposable sacks etc. that at least twice daily changes would entail. How often were these things delivered to Samuel? Did he sign for them?

Thanks Puglove I hadn't thought of that. It is good to see how others look at the case. One lot of questions has been sent to Mark and I will make a list of subsequent ones.  Mark is in the final year of his degree so he may not reply promptly but as soon as I hear back I will post all replies.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2016, 01:37:13 PM »
Daisy I haven't had much chance to read up on this case due to work etc but I am going to have a look today.

I just wondered how you are finding working on it? Going through the files etc is it obvious where the mistakes were made or are you still working through it?

Ive read some on others cases and know how hard going it is so wishing you all the best in the attempt to clear his name

Thanks Jixy. Mark has a legal team in place preparing his CCRC submission but I am doing ancillary work. I have been trying to follow an audit trail on Samuels loyalty cards such as store cards etc. However it is very difficult to find out anything as someone is still subject to the Data Protection Act when they are no longer alive. Some of the companies have said they need Samuel's permission before they release details!!!  It is ridiculous.

jixy

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2016, 01:38:44 PM »
it does sound ridiculous.  hope you get through the red tape and get the answers you need

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2016, 11:28:47 PM »
John  and  Puglove asked ALL of  8(8-))my questions lol.

I thought I would just throw a few thoughts about the 'comings and goings' which Mark was not allowed to question.

Sami had secrets, double /triple lives why and who would require such a cloak of secrecy? These are just some suggestions:
1. a government spy
2. a terrorist
3 a bygamist
4. a gambler/drinker/protistute user(secret life for some)
5. a crook/drug dealer/smuggler
 to name a few.
 I understand many would think Mark's life, upbringing strange, but you just have to look at the West Family who were exposed to horror as normal.

It is indeed very interesting. Thank You Daisy for bringing us this to look at.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline puglove

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2016, 12:09:38 AM »
John  and  Puglove asked ALL of  8(8-))my questions lol.

I thought I would just throw a few thoughts about the 'comings and goings' which Mark was not allowed to question.

Sami had secrets, double /triple lives why and who would require such a cloak of secrecy? These are just some suggestions:
1. a government spy
2. a terrorist
3 a bygamist
4. a gambler/drinker/protistute user(secret life for some)
5. a crook/drug dealer/smuggler
 to name a few.
 I understand many would think Mark's life, upbringing strange, but you just have to look at the West Family who were exposed to horror as normal.

It is indeed very interesting. Thank You Daisy for bringing us this to look at.

It's fascinating to come to a case with no preconceptions. I have no idea if Mark is innocent or not. I have a thousand questions, but at least Daisy will be fair.

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2016, 01:39:08 PM »
It's fascinating to come to a case with no preconceptions. I have no idea if Mark is innocent or not. I have a thousand questions, but at least Daisy will be fair.

I will and if there anything which causes me to doubt something Mark says then I will share it but there is a lot more to this case than meets the eye and I intend to find out the truth.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:07:14 PM by John »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2016, 07:39:05 PM »
Hi Daisy,

One of the news articles stated that Samuel recorded every financial transaction in a diary. Could you ask when the last transaction was dated?

Offline John

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2016, 12:07:08 PM »
If what is being suggested about Egyptian-born Samuel Alexander, also known as Sami Yacoub El-Kayoubi, is correct and he was involved in clandestine dealings with shady individuals then his internet record and banking transactions should reflect this.

Murder victim Samuel Alexander (left) with son Mark Alexander.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:16:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.