Author Topic: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......  (Read 13425 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2021, 11:11:53 AM »
That's what I thought - a nice drive if you have an adult to drive you.

Not straightforward to get to using public transport.

But Luke had his mother wrapped around his little finger. Would do anything for him. Even covered up his part in a murder. Do you think she’d refuse to drive him to this girl who, we are lead to believe, he was in a committed relationship with? And the cancelled holiday? How did he react to that? Did he kick up a fuss, we’re lead to believe he didn’t like to be denied anything? Did he demand to be driven to see KT anyway?

What is the evidence that Luke’s relationship with KT was not simply a teenage holiday romance that had died a death once he met Jodi?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 11:16:11 AM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2021, 11:33:27 AM »
But Luke had his mother wrapped around his little finger. Would do anything for him. Even covered up his part in a murder. Do you think she’d refuse to drive him to this girl who, we are lead to believe, he was in a committed relationship with? And the cancelled holiday? How did he react to that? Did he kick up a fuss, we’re lead to believe he didn’t like to be denied anything? Did he demand to be driven to see KT anyway?

What is the evidence that Luke’s relationship with KT was not simply a teenage holiday romance that had died a death once he met Jodi?

You said it yourself-  there were still calls and texts - we'll never know the content of those.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2021, 12:27:33 PM »
Luke had a type.

Yes vulnerable young girls 
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2021, 12:28:36 PM »

Luke hadn’t seen KT since Valentine’s Day...

Why did Sandra Lean lie about this?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2021, 12:29:42 PM »
You said it yourself-  there were still calls and texts - we'll never know the content of those.

‘May have sent texts’.

Seems rather vague when they were supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2021, 12:31:02 PM »
Why did Sandra Lean lie about this?

I’ve no idea. Perhaps you need to ask her that? I’m quoting from KT’s sworn testimony.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2021, 12:38:37 PM »
But Luke had his mother wrapped around his little finger

I don’t agree

Suspect there’s a lot we don’t know about their relationship

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2021, 12:40:50 PM »

Is there a reason you haven’t figured in the other Kim ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2021, 12:42:37 PM »
Did he demand to be driven to see KT anyway?

How did he get to Kenmore on Valentine’s Day?

I’m quoting from KT’s sworn testimony.

And what did KT say in her sworn testimony about that?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2021, 12:45:21 PM »
But Luke had his mother wrapped around his little finger.

How much cannabis was Corinne smoking before her son committed murder?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2021, 01:46:33 PM »
Is there a reason you haven’t figured in the other Kim ?

Because there’s no evidence that there was another Kim.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2021, 03:06:38 PM »
Because there’s no evidence that there was another Kim.

It’s your choice to deny reality

Offline Parky41

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2021, 03:07:07 PM »

The Mitchells still went to Aviemore that summer. What exactly are the points one is trying to make around her? - There was numerous communication between them. The logs show this. They weren't to someone else - they were with her. They had planned to meet up again. Whilst his initial trip was postponed. The Mitchells still went ahead at a later date. LM murdering Jodi stopped any further relationship - nothing more. - He lied about everything to do with this girl of being in contact with her over the period of time, of him seeing Jodi. - he simply could have been honest - But he was not, not about anything.

LM was/is a compulsive liar - You can enter into any and all realms or irrationality as much as one may. This ridiculous notion that Jodi had to have been stomping out the door to confront him. This young girl was happy at not having punishments upon her anymore. That we do know clearly.- We can all add any arms and legs if one must?

Happy to not having to wait until a later time, to get off her chest all these questions she may have had for him. Of getting him told, then bang. - he flies into that rage, lashes out and murders her. He was already somewhat irked with her. She had been a little later, staying back to listen to some music with her mother. He was upset at being kept waiting. Those texts from her mothers phone, already saying to him that she was not happy with him? The ones he had to delete - he deleted them for he knew the incrimination that they held. Of the meet just short of 5pm. Of any confrontation and so forth. Sound reason as to why Jodi scrubbed those texts, it was her mothers phone. No reason other than lame excuses as to why LM scrubbed his - he scrubbed them because they were incriminating.

He did not like being kept waiting, he chased the boys in the abbey up - and again lame excuses given for him, for this, on behalf of him.That there was some confusion as to where the meet was supposed to be. In LM's fantasy world perhaps of those who make up his evidence for him. - no confusion when he claimed to have told his mother "tell her I'll be in the Abbey, she will know where" - nope, this girl had been banned from walking this path, LM introduced the notion of the woodland later that evening at the Gino spot, and again by implication - that Jodi would know where, that she would be wandering into the woods of the Abbey on her own also. - nonsense. Jodi was already dead, he had murdered her. He chased those boys up, phoning them back as he needed to be in their company. He needed that cover and he did not like to be kept waiting. He had already disposed and cleaned up of evidence, cleaner than his normal self when he met them. As with his short spell on Newbattle R'd - LM needed to be seen. And he stayed just long enough again - leaving them much earlier that what was actually of habit for him, of usually arriving home at ten and after - He left them at 9pm, he did not arrive home then, he was witnessed going into his house at 10pm - Lies to cover up lies to cover up more lies. - so scrape away with irrationality as much as one needs to - LM was a liar. You can not change that, the lies are already there in abundance in black and white and by voice in those interviews. - You can not alter his evidence for him. Change his story and paint him anything other, than the liar he was. - too late.

And of commitment to KT. to any girl? - what commitment? Complete commitment would have been having no communication with this other girl. Of not having further plans to meet on that next holiday that summer. There was no commitment . He just spent an intimate evening with Jodi, less than 48hrs before her death - and he was instantly communicating with KT, of the meet coming up. - Devious and a compulsive liar.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2021, 05:23:48 PM »
The Mitchells still went to Aviemore that summer. What exactly are the points one is trying to make around her? - There was numerous communication between them. The logs show this. They weren't to someone else - they were with her. They had planned to meet up again. Whilst his initial trip was postponed. The Mitchells still went ahead at a later date. LM murdering Jodi stopped any further relationship - nothing more. - He lied about everything to do with this girl of being in contact with her over the period of time, of him seeing Jodi. - he simply could have been honest - But he was not, not about anything.

LM was/is a compulsive liar - You can enter into any and all realms or irrationality as much as one may. This ridiculous notion that Jodi had to have been stomping out the door to confront him. This young girl was happy at not having punishments upon her anymore. That we do know clearly.- We can all add any arms and legs if one must?

Happy to not having to wait until a later time, to get off her chest all these questions she may have had for him. Of getting him told, then bang. - he flies into that rage, lashes out and murders her. He was already somewhat irked with her. She had been a little later, staying back to listen to some music with her mother. He was upset at being kept waiting. Those texts from her mothers phone, already saying to him that she was not happy with him? The ones he had to delete - he deleted them for he knew the incrimination that they held. Of the meet just short of 5pm. Of any confrontation and so forth. Sound reason as to why Jodi scrubbed those texts, it was her mothers phone. No reason other than lame excuses as to why LM scrubbed his - he scrubbed them because they were incriminating.

He did not like being kept waiting, he chased the boys in the abbey up - and again lame excuses given for him, for this, on behalf of him.That there was some confusion as to where the meet was supposed to be. In LM's fantasy world perhaps of those who make up his evidence for him. - no confusion when he claimed to have told his mother "tell her I'll be in the Abbey, she will know where" - nope, this girl had been banned from walking this path, LM introduced the notion of the woodland later that evening at the Gino spot, and again by implication - that Jodi would know where, that she would be wandering into the woods of the Abbey on her own also. - nonsense. Jodi was already dead, he had murdered her. He chased those boys up, phoning them back as he needed to be in their company. He needed that cover and he did not like to be kept waiting. He had already disposed and cleaned up of evidence, cleaner than his normal self when he met them. As with his short spell on Newbattle R'd - LM needed to be seen. And he stayed just long enough again - leaving them much earlier that what was actually of habit for him, of usually arriving home at ten and after - He left them at 9pm, he did not arrive home then, he was witnessed going into his house at 10pm - Lies to cover up lies to cover up more lies. - so scrape away with irrationality as much as one needs to - LM was a liar. You can not change that, the lies are already there in abundance in black and white and by voice in those interviews. - You can not alter his evidence for him. Change his story and paint him anything other, than the liar he was. - too late.

And of commitment to KT. to any girl? - what commitment? Complete commitment would have been having no communication with this other girl. Of not having further plans to meet on that next holiday that summer. There was no commitment . He just spent an intimate evening with Jodi, less than 48hrs before her death - and he was instantly communicating with KT, of the meet coming up. - Devious and a compulsive liar.

You don't expect a 14 year old boy to "commit" to any one girl, do you?  I would imagine that is very rare!

Against my better judgment, I actually enjoy your posts, Parky.  I don't often  agree with them, but they do make me think !

I'd love to know what makes you so sure of your views, though. I'm not at all sure about mine.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2021, 08:03:13 PM »
You don't expect a 14 year old boy to "commit" to any one girl, do you?  I would imagine that is very rare!

Against my better judgment, I actually enjoy your posts, Parky.  I don't often  agree with them, but they do make me think !

I'd love to know what makes you so sure of your views, though. I'm not at all sure about mine.

Are you judging Luke Mitchell by your own experiences ?

He made claim to be suicidal before he met [Name removed] - do you think this claim holds much water?

They met in March 2003

So why was he allegedly suicidal up until this point?

And what do [Name removed]’s diaries say about Luke Mitchell and suicide?