Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 76157 times)

Offline G-Unit

Nooo, please don't go.  What will I do with myself?

You could try my plan. I've had a lovely roast beef dinner and I'm pff for a nap now.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

Never watch it....is it good ? Endeavour is my particular favourite of the genre....unfortunately it’s the last episode tonight !

I like it.  Easy watching.  No real violence.  Unlike this place.

Offline Eleanor

You could try my plan. I've had a lovely roast beef dinner and I'm pff for a nap now.

Tried that already.  But I was frightened I might miss something.

Offline faithlilly

I like it.  Easy watching.  No real violence.  Unlike this place.

@)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

I think you hsve missed the point...the mccanns have been fully investigated and theres no evidence against them,,,

SY are on to somethiing but it doesnt involve the mccanns...imo

Truth is that SY have refused to investigate several aspects of what happened after the child disappeared as well you know.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

Truth is that SY have refused to investigate several aspects of what happened after the child disappeared as well you know.
i think those things you think need investigating are total codswallop......thats what I know...i think theres a lot of codswallop talked about this case
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 04:18:11 PM by Davel »

Offline Angelo222

i think those things you think need investigating are total codswallop......thats what I know...i think theres a lot of codswallop talked about this case

Most assuredly not and until those people behind the Marcos Correia debacle are officially exposed then there can be no closure to this case.  There are those who would rather these things not come to light but the PJ will get to the bottom of it even if SY continue to look the other way. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 04:30:05 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

Most assuredly not and until those people behind the Marcos Correia debacle are officially exposed then there can be no closure to this case.  There are those who would rather these things not come to light but the PJ will get to the bottom of it even if SY continue to look the other way.

I did point out the Correia connection to Summers when he was writing his tome but I’m afraid he wasn’t much interested in balance.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

Netflix is due to launch a docu this month.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6763579/Netflix-launch-Madeleine-McCann-documentary-month.html

Very interesting that none of the tapas 9 agreed to cooperate with the Netflix production.  One would have thought that the parents and friends of a child missing for nearly twelve years would take full advantage of every single opportunity to promote the case?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 04:57:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Very interesting that none of the tapas 9 agreed to cooperate with the Netflix production.  One would have thought that the parents and friends of a child missing for nearly twelve years would take full advantage of every single opportunity to promote the case?

I'm not surprised at all. The McCanns have always wanted to control everything surrounding Madeleine but Netflix are big enough not to be bullied by them.  I look forward to the production but I hope it looks at everything including what happened with the McCann's crooked Spanish detectives.

Who was giving the orders to Metodo 3 and who was paying them?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

I'm not surprised at all. The McCanns have always wanted to control everything surrounding Madeleine but Netflix are big enough not to be bullied by them.  I look forward to the production but I hope it looks at everything including what happened with the McCann's crooked Spanish detectives.

Who was giving the orders to Metodo 3 and who was paying them?

Could you polish the humour a bit?

Offline John

The Netflix production is due to start on Friday 15th March.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

Dont agree as I may be the only person on the forum who has taken part in a TV documentary...2 in fact.
You have to sign a disclaimer giviing the programme rights to edit your interview as they wish..thats quite a dangerous thing to do. Pat brown did it in the australian docu and was entirely stitched up...she said she would sue but having signed the disclaimer she had no grounds. Borat has got away with murder doing the same thing..

added to that theres an ongoing investigation.........the MccAnns are quite right to give this programme a wide berth...but of course its another stick to beat them with

Offline Mr Gray

whats the evidence to support your claim...and whats your evidence the pj are the slightest interested in it.....none..

Offline Mr Gray

The Netflix production is due to start on Friday 15th March.

www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=186aae0f-6039-4a7e-8da3-ca1f9b024f9f

borat protected by standard agreement