Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1487200 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #6990 on: December 14, 2019, 08:25:56 PM »
You're what now?
You were posting pictures of little girls on the internet - that is weird. You asked the girl via Facebook if you could re-post her pictures on this forum? I very much doubt it.

I didn't say it was Madeleine's dad, I said 'it looks a bit like him'.
The other guy looks like my mate Keith.

Not seeing your point.

Watch your language please.  This is not a request.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 01:03:56 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #6991 on: December 14, 2019, 08:45:39 PM »
To be clear: the girl in question has been identified by Mr Moreno. I have read his theory and made an attempt to share it on the forum. I have never claimed to be in contact with the girl. I was reposting Moreno’s theory. Girls? The pictures Moreno shared are (supposedly) of the same girl.

Please, don’t associate and attribute another person’s view to me.

Semantics? You didn’t say it is Gerry McCann, but by innuendo you are referring to him?

« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 01:05:09 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline The General

« Reply #6992 on: December 14, 2019, 08:50:04 PM »
To be clear: the girl in question has been identified by Mr Moreno. I have read his theory and made an attempt to share it on the forum. I have never claimed to be in contact with the girl. I was reposting Moreno’s theory. Girls? The pictures Moreno shared are (supposedly) of the same girl.

Please, don’t associate and attribute another person’s view to me.

Semantics? You didn’t say it is Gerry McCann, but by innuendo you are referring to him?

It's not semantics - it's pretty clear - I said it looked like Gerry.
Semantics?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 01:06:23 AM by Angelo222 »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6993 on: December 14, 2019, 09:37:49 PM »
Of course it's my opinion, you big fruit, I said 'I think'.
But, errrr, yeh, thanks for pointing that out, I suppose.
What?  You didn’t say “I think”.  Are you hallucinating?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #6994 on: December 14, 2019, 09:47:33 PM »
What?  You didn’t say “I think”.  Are you hallucinating?
Did too.
Not hallucinating tonight, but vaguely recall talking to spirits in a graveyard in Edinburgh circa '92, dressed only in flip flops and a hotel bed sheet, whilst off my grid on acid. Turns out I'd tripped, hit my head on a gravestone and was 'missing' for 30 minutes.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6995 on: December 14, 2019, 09:49:44 PM »
Did too.
Not hallucinating tonight, but vaguely recall talking to spirits in a graveyard in Edinburgh circa '92, dressed only in flip flops and a hotel bed sheet, whilst off my grid on acid. Turns out I'd tripped, hit my head on a gravestone and was 'missing' for 30 minutes.

And never quite found yourself since.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6996 on: December 14, 2019, 09:51:13 PM »
Head injuries can be very serious.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6997 on: December 14, 2019, 09:52:42 PM »
The one on the right looks a bit like Gerry.
You did not say “I think”, therefore in my opinion it looks like you must have dreamt it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #6998 on: December 14, 2019, 09:53:49 PM »
Imagine how much of an adversary I would have been had I not been rendered retarded.
Rendered Retarded. Sounds like a 90's indie band from Seattle.
Dibs on the name!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6999 on: December 14, 2019, 09:54:50 PM »
Did too.
Once you’ve done a few trips you can’t be relied on to remember owt accurately imo.  You on one tonight?

Offline The General

« Reply #7000 on: December 14, 2019, 09:56:38 PM »
You did not say “I think”, therefore in my opinion it looks like you must have dreamt it.
What did I say? CBA looking back in case it's been deleted and I'm disappointed.
What are we talking about? John Podesta's* fotofit?

*allegedly.

Offline The General

« Reply #7001 on: December 14, 2019, 09:58:25 PM »
Once you’ve done a few trips you can’t be relied on to remember owt accurately imo.  You on one tonight?
I left all of that behind me. I literally can't remember 1991.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7002 on: December 14, 2019, 10:03:00 PM »
I left all of that behind me. I literally can't remember 1991.
The damage has clearly been lasting.

Offline The General

« Reply #7003 on: December 14, 2019, 10:04:50 PM »
The damage has clearly been lasting.
Indeed. Worth it though.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7004 on: December 14, 2019, 10:23:41 PM »
What did I say? CBA looking back in case it's been deleted and I'm disappointed.
What are we talking about? John Podesta's* fotofit?

*allegedly.
I quoted what you said!  You really have lost the plot.