Author Topic: The Emerald City of OZ  (Read 10750 times)

Offline Nicholas

The Emerald City of OZ
« on: October 28, 2017, 10:10:46 PM »
Anyone familiar with this place?  There is a yellow brick road and flying monkies en route.

Just trying to scope the place as a potential weekend break in December.  Hope I don't need to take my ruby red slippers.

Will post " my brilliant info graphic" later
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 10:15:29 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

Re: The Emerald City of OZ
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 12:18:16 PM »
Anyone familiar with this place?  There is a yellow brick road and flying monkies en route.

Just trying to scope the place as a potential weekend break in December.  Hope I don't need to take my ruby red slippers.

Will post " my brilliant info graphic" later

We look forward to it Stephanie albeit off board.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 12:23:41 PM »
We look forward to it Stephanie albeit off board.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8874.0.html

The yellow brick road is seen by some to be the road to enlightenment

The flying monkeys are said to be the people the narcissist uses to do their bidding
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 12:27:55 PM »

The flying monkeys are said to be the people the narcissist uses to do their bidding

"For those who don’t know this term, “flying monkeys” are people that a narcissist uses to do their bidding.  Sometimes, a narcissist will not attack you publicly in any way–which makes them look good–but they are privately telling carefully chosen people how evil and awful you are. They select these people the same way they chose you. They are experts at reading people and realizing who will make an easy target and a puppet. They also know who won’t, so they avoid the people they can’t easily use. Narcissists usually choose other, lesser, narcissists who will enjoy attacking you, or they choose very empathetic people who believe their stories and honestly believe they are supporting an innocent person. These flying monkeys then proceed to stalk you and report back to the narcissist–again, either to be mean or because they think they are helping the wronged party. Or, the worst flying monkeys will spread the lies the narcissist tells them privately by taking them public. The lies don’t come from the narcissist’s mouth, so they can claim they are “taking the high road,” but the words the flying monkeys spread are *exactly* what they heard from the narc. They do the narcissist’s evil, but make it seem like the narcissist isn’t really involved. They have no idea they are being used. The term comes from the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz since the wicked witch sends them to carry out her attacks. Most of the time, the narcissist has convinced the monkeys that the narcissist is the victim and the real victim is the abuser, so the monkeys go after the real victim and treat the real victim like the abuser. Although, I have seen some cases where the monkeys know who is the real abuser and who is the real victim, but just want to jump in on the attack on the victim. (Scary.)

Some of my ex narcopath’s flying monkeys include: an extreme busy-body gossip who sends private messages telling other women how bad I am. In turn, some of those other women are horrified by the lies they hear and either avoid me or abuse me with the stories they think are true. (And wow, I have heard some invented stories about myself!) There is another woman who has very poor boundaries and is nasty to nearly everyone because she is so insecure with herself. She tries to build herself up by beating others down. Another is a woman who had a narcissistic mother and fully believes every word the narcopath tells her. She attacks me to defend his “innocence.” There are others, but anyone who is paying attention can easily tell why these women were chosen. The gossip has spread his story with great determination. She is infamous for not minding her own business–a perfect tool for spreading lies! The nasty woman makes an easy target because she has no self-esteem. When I was with the narc, he tried to convince me that I was a horrible person and no one else liked me. He told me I needed him because he could help me be more popular. He’s probably playing her the same way. The third woman, I don’t know about. She’s gone so far as to spread hateful lies about me. She might truly be an empathetic person. But, since she’s a survivor of narcissistic abuse, she’s sensitive to others who claim to be the same. It’s not unusual for predators to tell their invented sob stories to other survivors to get support.

Two things these women have in common:
They believe in their cause and are extremely devoted to tearing down the target.
They are often willing to viciously abuse and stalk someone they have NEVER met because a man they don’t really know told them stories.

Some flying monkeys are more passive. They believe what they are told and secretly think the target is a horrible person. They might avoid or shun the target, but they don’t aggressively bully.

I have been used as a flying monkey twice that I know of. Once I dated a man who was not allowed to see his daughter because his ex-wife claimed he had raped his daughter. Of course, he told me this was a complete lie. Of course I beleived it. I dated him for years and while I did not stalk and abuse his ex-wife, I certainly thought she was a horrible person. But get this: I learned after I broke up with him that the reason he didn’t see his daughter was because he CONFESSED and agreed to give up his rights to avoid jail. Wow. I had hated his ex-wife on his behalf and I was wrong.

The second time I was used as a flying monkey was by my ex- narcopath. When I first started dating him, multiple women warned me to avoid him. He convinced me they were just mean women who were out to get him. I believed it! I didn’t go attacking these women, but I did start avoiding them socially because I thought they were bad news. I was mislead and I was wrong.

So, how do you know if you are being used by a narcissist to be a flying monkey?

I have a few clues I’ve observed while going through my ex narcopath’s flying monkey attacks!

1. You find yourself very angry on behalf of someone else who has told you a very emotional and convincing story…even though you really don’t have proof the story is true.
2. You find yourself overly invested in this person’s problems, and their enemies become your enemies…again, without real proof. (In my opinion, if you have obvious proof, it’s only natural to be angry about an abuser. But then again, if there is proof, then you aren’t being mislead to be a flying monkey. You are just being a normal, empathetic person.)
3. You find yourself using the same words and terms the alleged victim said to you. You are repeating what you are told but not really analyzing if it makes sense.
4. You are so caught up in the story and how awful it is, that you don’t question it.

So how do you avoid being used as a flying monkey?

It’s normal for a nice, thoughtful person to be upset at an accused abuser. That’s exactly what a narcissist is counting on! They want to take advantage of your feelings and your empathy so they can use you as a tool to destroy the real victim. I have a feeling many of us have been used in this way; however, I hope that most of us would not take it to the point where we are outright stalking and attacking people. That’s getting into crazy land! So all we can do is our best, but consider the following:

1. Unless you are absolutely sure that the person telling you stories is telling the truth, (such as, they have police reports or other proof,) don’t take a side.
2. Think critically. Do the stories you are hearing match up? Do they match the alleged victim’s behavior? For example, if the person tells you they have been abused and are having a hard time, but they are out having a good time every Friday night, something isn’t adding up!
3. Consider if the “victim” has a story that sounds realistic and doesn’t change. Or, are they just telling you the other person is “bad” and “crazy” without having any real reason why? (This step isn’t fool-proof because narcissists often tell very convincing stories, but it is one to think about because often the narcissist doesn’t really have a story.)
4. And quite frankly, mind your own business if you don’t have cold, hard proof.

Too many victims have been further abused by flying monkeys–some of whom are nasty narcissists themselves, but some of whom are just normal people who were fooled. Do you really want to be the person who picks the wrong story and further traumatizes a victim? I know I don’t!
http://facesofnarcissism.com/2015/03/23/472/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:22:52 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 12:37:14 PM »

Jeremy Bamber (psychopath/narcissist)
                        |                       |
         Murder victims &                |
all other victims including             |
surviving relatives, JM,                 |
etc etc                                         |
                                                   |
                                       Flying monkies (including narcissists and non narcissists - many, if not all are unsuspecting                                            victims themselves)

"Two things these people have in common:
                      They believe in their cause and are extremely devoted to tearing down the target.
                      They are often willing to viciously abuse and stalk someone they have NEVER met because a man they                                they don't really know told them stories

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 10:17:07 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 01:27:22 PM »
"Narcissistic Abuse SURVIVORS call Domestic Abuse and bullying Enablers Flying Monkeys for one very specific and helpful reason…

Because the phrase inspires memories of the winged monkeys in the original “Wizard of Oz” movie!

People aware of bullying and despise it in all its forms have referred to abuse enablers as Flying Monkeys for that very reason since 1939 when the film first appeared.

Enablers act abusively towards everyone they came into contact with in an attempt to please a Malignant Narcissist. Technically speaking, they are even more karmically liable than overt abusers themselves.

Once you figure out their personality type matches the pattern, it’s almost impossible to view them or abusive people in a more serious way.

The term “Flying Monkeys” became symbolic in pop culture, representing the winged ape-like primates who actively do the bidding of a more powerful Wicked Witch or evil, controlling ruler.

Narcy people tend to flock together in predatory packs, striving to impress their role models on their quest to make themselves feel powerful — something more than they actually are…

Enablers strive to be a legitimized, praised, and valid social success. However, in truth they are nothing more than aspiring predators at best; all meet the social and emotional criteria of weak Covert Narcissists, noting that covert is the psychological term referring to men or women that our grandparents and great-grandparents probably referred to as people with “Passive-Aggressive” behavior

The term FM was adapted for use by self-help advocates to use due to the compelling imagery in the 1939 classic film. It featured actress Judy Garland (the mother of Hollywood icon Liza Minnelli) and has been heralded as one of the greatest films ever made since it first debuted long before the middle of the 20th century arrived.

It has since been used to describe those who have been conned by the Narcissist into doing their evil bidding.

The phrase “circus monkeys” tends to refer to a family of performing monkeys, high wire actors and flyers by nature and nurture as narcissistic peer group members who compete with one another and against all others while living life moment to moment thinking they are competing with anyone other than themselves when and if they exhibit pack mentality or behaviors.

How to spot the red flags and warning signs an emotional predator is in your midst.
Primarily, Flying Monkeys enable abuse by continuing to show social, financial, and emotional support for abusive personalities. In many cases a Narcissist, Sociopath, Narcopath, or other domineering and toxic person will use them to relay hurtful, intimidating, or “trigger” messages to a victim. Here are just a few of their more common narcissistic abuse tactics:

They are routinely recruited as spies for the evil-doers.
Most love watching from the sidelines while other people are physically damaged or socially destroyed by the Narcissist’s abusive victimization tactics.
All will readily proclaim, “There are two sides to every story!” as their excuse while fundamentally ignoring the dominant figure being the source of chaos, harm, and social dysfunction.
If there is a pitchfork or a torch around, all enjoy the act of mobbing (or bullying scapegoated targets who are outnumbered or powerless).
No group is quicker to overlook red flags and warning signs a target is being abused or that a perpetrator has a bonafide Cluster B personality disorder;
Dear Flying Monkeys and EnablersPeople who bait, covertly manipulate, manufacture chaos, and triangulate all can and should be considered Narcissistic Abuse perpetrators.

While they may seem like nice people on the surface, when left to their own devices they actively and passive-aggressively pretend not to notice when overlooking things like bullying, targeting, scapegoating, drug or alcohol abuse, problem drinkers, perverts who use and abuse others, and domestic violence.

They themselves participate in mobbing, and they seem to love standing on the sidelines watching bullying. They are the classic schoolyard loser kids who stand and encircle a scapegoat child so that a bigger bully can pummel or humiliate a weaker or more helpless (and most likely) terrified little kid.

Flying Monkeys enjoy mobbing.
Flying Monkeys (above all else) are predictably shallow, self-interested, predators with a pack mentality. They thrive on creating, manufacturing, or vicariously enjoying witnessing other people’s pain and suffering as follows:

“The more “Narcissistic Supply” recruits their ring leader has, the more they tend to engage in the act of Mobbing while going on social and emotional “pitchfork and torch” style attacks.” — @NSFM_OhMy

Historical personality traits of enablers include (but are not limited to) the following attributes:

They are all frightened of her but for some ungodly reason are still willing to do her toxic family bidding.
Behind her back, all of them [babbling baboons, included] openly report gossip about her to anyone who will listen.
Then, they run straight back to their ring leader to bad mouth the person they were just trash-talking with about how much they despise their evil, ugly, controlling, shallow, and petty dim-witted boss.

“It is truly disconcerting the backstabbing and infighting amongst narcissistic peer groups. All anyone knows is despite how much they truly do hate her, as long as she still has her broomstick in hand, ready to fly, they are her devoted lackey servants — slaves serving at the pleasure of her sadistic spite."

Such caustic or “toxic” personalities may, during life, have exuded a sense of domination, victory, or artificially inflated prestige. Most meet with an untimely demise or find themselves without the care or companionship of loving people in their later years (the years beyond which senior citizens can hold community power or enjoy the benefits of youthful physicality).
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:41:48 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 12:55:31 PM »
"Psychopaths form a symbiotic relationship with such highly narcissistic individuals by holding out the promise of becoming a superior and very special couple. Because psychopaths have an inherent sense of superiority and because they’re thrill seekers who consider themselves to be above the rules and laws, they often manage to convince such narcissistic partners that together they make an unbeatable power couple: closer than other couples, better than them, smarter than them, more cunning than them, hotter than them. During the honeymoon phase of the relationship, there are no words in any language to describe this superlative superiority.
The problem is, as we know, that psychopaths inevitably pass from the idealization phase to a devaluation phase in all of their relationships. This is part and parcel of their personality disorder: to become bored with and emotionally detach from every person they are with. Since a narcissistic partner requires constant reassurance of her superiority to other women–especially since the psychopath,with his constant flirting and cheating, gives her plenty of reasons to be jealous of them–she will feel threatened during the devaluation phase, when he no longer finds her hot, virtuous, brilliant, practical, wise, and all the other qualities he formerly (and all too briefly) ascribed to her.
https://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/partners-in-evil-the-psychopath-and-malignant-narcissist-combo/

"Psychopaths do a great deal of damage to their victims. The fact that there are people who are aware of what they are doing and choose to “look the other way” or to “sit on the fence and do nothing” enables the psychopaths to continue to abuse their victims. If the bystanders would stand up and assist the victims, even acknowledge that they are being victimized, the psychopaths might not be quite so successful.

The dictionary defines the word “minion” as “a servile follower or subordinate of a person in power.” These people also enable the psychopath to continue to victimize their prey by either helping the psychopath, or by simply “looking the other way” as Pilate did. Minions can also be very active participants with the psychopath in the victimization of the prey

Psychopaths are also usually very good at the “smear campaign.” When the victim is finally trying to break free, they smear the name, sanity and reputation of the victim to everyone who will listen. Unfortunately, too many times the victim is blamed for their own victimization, or labeled crazy or vindictive for trying to protect themselves. “Yeah he hit her, but she was so mouthy, what can you expect?” Or “well if she’d been a better wife, he wouldn’t have needed to cheat.”
https://lovefraud.com/the-psychopaths-enablers/

"There’d be no such thing as narcissistic abuse if it weren’t for the enablers. These are the folks who sit on the sidelines and watch someone else being whipped. They could step in and demand that it stop. They have the power to do so. All it takes is for one or two courageous souls to say “No, this is not okay.”

But, for various reasons, enablers elect to remain “neutral.”

The narcissist depends upon these weak-willed comrades. Abusing someone isn’t any fun if it’s only a party of two. With a crowd, there’s unlimited potential for drama. The narcissist can pull a lot more strings that way.

If it were just the abuser and her target, it wouldn’t be worth it to carry out a full-fledged hate campaign. So, the narcissist works to get others to turn on the target. The collective betrayal, which comes from the camp of these enablers, is even more devastating than the primary source of abuse.

Targets — especially if this happens at work or in a social setting — watch as the people they thought were their friends slink away as the battle intensifies.

Not taking a stand to stop someone from being hurt doesn’t absolve you of guilt. On the contrary, you become an active participant, whether you consider yourself one or not.

Some enablers even take it a step beyond, by switching from idling in neutral to all-out support of the morally disordered person. They may even turn into “flying monkeys” who carry out small attacks in order to stay on the bully’s good side.

Enablers are Not Innocent
http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/the-narcissists-enablers-and-why-they-are-guilty/
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:04:36 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 09:47:28 PM »
Roch states:
"If the defence are playing their cards close to their chest, it's because of the history of the case dynamics as played out against the authorities and with the media.  It's complicated.

What utter rubbish and you know it! It's got nothing whatsoever to do with "the authorities and the media" and EVERYTHING to do with the personalities of the people involved; not least of all Murderer Jeremy Bamber! Those people who claim it's complicated are those who have been complicit in attempting to cause "complications." The weak willed, self interested, gossiping abusers.

"There’d be no such thing as narcissistic abuse if it weren’t for the enablers. These are the folks who sit on the sidelines and watch someone else being whipped. They could step in and demand that it stop. They have the power to do so. All it takes is for one or two courageous souls to say “No, this is not okay.”

The narcissist depends upon these weak-willed comrades. Abusing someone isn’t any fun if it’s only a party of two. With a crowd, there’s unlimited potential for drama. The narcissist can pull a lot more strings that way.

If it were just the abuser and her target, it wouldn’t be worth it to carry out a full-fledged hate campaign. So, the narcissist works to get others to turn on the target. The collective betrayal, which comes from the camp of these enablers, is even more devastating than the primary source of abuse.

Targets — especially if this happens at work or in a social setting — watch as the people they thought were their friends slink away as the battle intensifies.

Not taking a stand to stop someone from being hurt doesn’t absolve you of guilt. On the contrary, you become an active participant, whether you consider yourself one or not.

Some enablers even take it a step beyond, by switching from idling in neutral to the all-out support of the morally disordered person. They may even turn into “flying monkeys” who carry out small attacks in order to stay on the bully’s good side.

Most enablers likely act out of weakness rather than malice. However, this doesn’t excuse them. That’s because enablers have a lot of power. The abuser relies upon them not to back up the target. Before any attacks begin, a morally disordered person will carefully plan the battle. This can take months to even years before direct hits are launched.
Warfare begins only if it’s clear that there’s an excellent chance of decimating a target. If there’s a solid support system, the abuser won’t make a move. This means the enablers are the variable, which can either make or break a plan. The narcissist knows this, which is why so much effort is put into creating chaos and confusion. This makes it easier for the enablers to rationalize their position. They may even begin to believe the target is getting the treatment she deserves, and that she did something to warrant the narcissist’s extreme reaction.
Motivated by Self Interest

Enablers are guided by self-interest. So, they choose not to help the victim.

In a social setting, such as in a neighborhood full of young mothers, a woman might worry about her own social standing. She doesn’t want to be the next victim. She also wants to ensure her children aren’t ostracized.
Narcissists are serial abusers. Once they eliminate one person, they find someone else to kick around. This is the unspoken threat that keeps enablers in line. The fear of ending up as a target is palpable and overriding.

Some enablers don’t help because they have swallowed the stories concocted by the narcissist. But this doesn’t entirely let them off the hook because we’re not supposed to listen to gossip in the first place. If someone is painted in an unflattering light, we should stop the conversation and insert a kind word on that person’s behalf. It appears as if an enabler neglects this important step. Instead, they listen to the falsehoods being spread.

The fact that some people believe these tales says little about your character, but volumes about theirs. First, because they listen to gossip, they encourage this vice. They provide a comfortable ear for the tale-bearer. They also suspend their ability to think critically, and to form their own opinions about someone. This is why enablers are not so innocent. They’ve made a choice to support the abuse, even if they don’t see it that way.

In my personal experience with narcissistic abuse, I’ve found that education is my best weapon. This is why I often recommend that targets read all they can about this disorder. The book Narcissists Exposed is an excellent introduction to the warped mind of a malicious personality. It clues you into the game played by disordered people. Once you understand how they operate, you’re not nearly as vulnerable to their attacks. After a while, with proper distance, it may even become amusing. http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/the-narcissists-enablers-and-why-they-are-guilty/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 10:15:50 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 10:28:59 AM »
Roch states:
"If the defence are playing their cards close to their chest, it's because of the history of the case dynamics as played out against the authorities and with the media.  It's complicated.

What utter rubbish and you know it! It's got nothing whatsoever to do with "the authorities and the media" and EVERYTHING to do with the personalities of the people involved; not least of all Murderer Jeremy Bamber! Those people who claim it's complicated are those who have been complicit in attempting to cause "complications." The weak willed, self interested, gossiping abusers.

Some enablers even take it a step beyond, by switching from idling in neutral to the all-out support of the morally disordered person. They may even turn into “flying monkeys” who carry out small attacks in order to stay on the bully’s good side.

Most enablers likely act out of weakness rather than malice. However, this doesn’t excuse them. That’s because enablers have a lot of power. The abuser relies upon them not to back up the target. Before any attacks begin, a morally disordered person will carefully plan the battle. This can take months to even years before direct hits are launched.
Warfare begins only if it’s clear that there’s an excellent chance of decimating a target. If there’s a solid support system, the abuser won’t make a move. This means the enablers are the variable, which can either make or break a plan. The narcissist knows this, which is why so much effort is put into creating chaos and confusion. This makes it easier for the enablers to rationalize their position. They may even begin to believe the target is getting the treatment she deserves, and that she did something to warrant the narcissist’s extreme reaction.

In a social setting, such as in a neighborhood full of young mothers, a woman might worry about her own social standing. She doesn’t want to be the next victim. She also wants to ensure her children aren’t ostracized.
Narcissists are serial abusers. Once they eliminate one person, they find someone else to kick around. This is the unspoken threat that keeps enablers in line. The fear of ending up as a target is palpable and overriding.

Some enablers don’t help because they have swallowed the stories concocted by the narcissist. But this doesn’t entirely let them off the hook because we’re not supposed to listen to gossip in the first place. If someone is painted in an unflattering light, we should stop the conversation and insert a kind word on that person’s behalf. It appears as if an enabler neglects this important step. Instead, they listen to the falsehoods being spread.

The fact that some people believe these tales says little about your character, but volumes about theirs. First, because they listen to gossip, they encourage this vice. They provide a comfortable ear for the tale-bearer. They also suspend their ability to think critically, and to form their own opinions about someone. This is why enablers are not so innocent. They’ve made a choice to support the abuse, even if they don’t see it that way.

In my personal experience with narcissistic abuse, I’ve found that education is my best weapon. This is why I often recommend that targets read all they can about this disorder. The book Narcissists Exposed is an excellent introduction to the warped mind of a malicious personality. It clues you into the game played by disordered people. Once you understand how they operate, you’re not nearly as vulnerable to their attacks. After a while, with proper distance, it may even become amusing. http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/the-narcissists-enablers-and-why-they-are-guilty/

Maggie states today:
"There's loads of information on here, you may find it difficult to come to a definite decision one way or another as there are so many possibilities in this case."

No Maggie. Much of the information on the jeremybamberforum.co.uk is lies. ANYONE would find it difficult making any sense of the forum content due to the wealth of unmoderated and unsourced lies that have been peddled: especially by the forum owner!

There AREN'T so many possibilities in the Jeremy Bamber case either - unless of course you are referring to Mike Tesco's and Giovanni De Stefano's BS. Bamber is either innocent or guilty. Most people hold strong the latter and agree with the original trial verdict. And most people believe Bamber to be a psychopath/con man who is without conscience.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 10:47:54 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 03:18:16 PM »

The narcissist depends upon these weak-willed comrades. Abusing someone isn’t any fun if it’s only a party of two. With a crowd, there’s unlimited potential for drama. The narcissist can pull a lot more strings that way

The media appear to have had a frenzy with Roxanne Pallets antics in the Celeb Big Brother house.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45381608

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6121179/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Roxanne-Pallett-LEAVES-house-accusing-Ryan-Thomas-punching-her.html

IMO she presents with a disordered personality as opposed to any mental health issues and Celebrity Big Brother have acted as her enablers.

She has constantly attempted to project her character flaws onto others and her pathological lying has been captured for the television viewers to witness.

She comes across as manipulative, cunning, devious and enjoys creating drama.

Her recent actions of quitting the show suggest to me she's a coward and knows she's been caught out.

Ex Chief Crown Prosecutor Nazir Afzal stated on Twitter:

nazir afzal
@nazirafzal
I don't engage with
#CBB
 but I can't let what just happened pass

What
#Roxanne
 did in alleging domestic violence (which we saw for ourselves) & persuading producers to warn
#Ryan
 set back immense work done by DV charities in raising awareness

She clearly has issues & needs help

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/31/ex-chief-crown-prosecutor-nazir-afzal-accuses-cbbs-roxanne-of-setting-back-work-done-by-domestic-violence-charities-7899495/

Jeremy Bamber and his handful of supporters have attempted to smear Julie Mugford, Sheila Bamber, Essex police and Bambers surviving family, among others, Similar to how Roxanne Pallet attempted to do with Ryan Thomas.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 03:55:02 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 08:11:10 PM »
The media appear to have had a frenzy with Roxanne Pallets antics in the Celeb Big Brother house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6121179/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Roxanne-Pallett-LEAVES-house-accusing-Ryan-Thomas-punching-her.html

IMO she presents with a disordered personality as opposed to any mental health issues and Celebrity Big Brother have acted as her enablers.

She has constantly attempted to project her character flaws onto others and her pathological lying has been captured for the television viewers to witness.

Her recent actions of quitting the show suggest to me she's a coward and knows she's been caught out.

nazir afzal
@nazirafzal
I don't engage with
#CBB

What
#Roxanne
 did in alleging domestic violence (which we saw for ourselves) & persuading producers to warn
#Ryan

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/31/ex-chief-crown-prosecutor-nazir-afzal-accuses-cbbs-roxanne-of-setting-back-work-done-by-domestic-violence-charities-7899495/

Jeremy Bamber and his handful of supporters have attempted to smear Julie Mugford, Sheila Bamber, Essex police and Bambers surviving family, among others, Similar to how Roxanne Pallet attempted to do with Ryan Thomas.

I hope when Ryan Thomas leaves CBB he/or his legal team demand to see ALL recorded content (including all the various angles) and that he takes legal action

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2018, 10:18:47 PM »

nazir afzal
@nazirafzal
I don't engage with
#CBB

What
#Roxanne
#Ryan

Pathological lies
Psychological projection
Crocodile tears
Smear campaign
Plays the victim
Ever the consummate actor
Etc etc

Roxanne Pallet is a prime example of someone with a cluster B personality disorder
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:46:49 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 12:07:39 PM »

nazir afzal
@nazirafzal
I don't engage with
#CBB

What
#Roxanne
#Ryan

Roxanne Pallett now claims "because she is sensitive" she got it wrong! https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/ryan-thomas-brother-adam-accuses-roxanne-pallett-of-acting-in-jeremy-vine-interview-as-she-apologises-for-punch-claims-7908498/

But let's face facts; a sensitive person would not falsely accuse someone of punching them like a boxer on national TV in the first place and behave the way she has. https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/what-time-is-the-jeremy-vine-show-on-today-as-roxanne-pallett-gives-first-post-celebrity-big-brother-interview-7907458/

It's good the public can see through her calculating and manipulative behaviour; the same way they can see through Jeremy Bambers!

Let's hope Bambers handful of supporters have seen Roxanne Palletts BS in the media and it helps them come to realise they have been duped by a highly dangerous and personality disordered individual. Which by the way isn't the same as someone with mental health issues.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 12:58:12 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 12:16:47 PM »
Roxanne Pallett now claims "because she is sensitive" she got it wrong! https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/ryan-thomas-brother-adam-accuses-roxanne-pallett-of-acting-in-jeremy-vine-interview-as-she-apologises-for-punch-claims-7908498/

But let's face facts; a sensitive person would not falsely accuse someone of punching them like a boxer on national TV in the first place and behave the way she has.

It's good the public can see through her calculating and manipulative behaviour; the same way they can see through Jeremy Bambers!

Let's hope Bambers handful of supporters have seen Roxanne Palletts BS in the media and it helps them come to realise they have been duped by a highly dangerous and personality disordered individual. Which by the way isn't the same as someone with mental health issues.

Power & control https://www.trilly.co.uk/what-roxanne-palletts-apology-really-means-body-language-expert-reveals-her-desire-for-control-and-power/

Whilst the Jeremy Vine show has given Roxanne Pallett a platform to continue her quite apparant disordered behaviour (Like Jeremy Bambers supporters) here is what the nation are really thinking apparently https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/audience-member-becomes-accidental-star-for-giving-roxanne-pallett-death-stare-live-on-tv-7908707/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 12:23:26 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 06:15:22 PM »
Power & control https://www.trilly.co.uk/what-roxanne-palletts-apology-really-means-body-language-expert-reveals-her-desire-for-control-and-power/

Whilst the Jeremy Vine show has given Roxanne Pallett a platform to continue her quite apparant disordered behaviour (Like Jeremy Bambers supporters) here is what the nation are really thinking apparently https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/03/audience-member-becomes-accidental-star-for-giving-roxanne-pallett-death-stare-live-on-tv-7908707/

In the words of Roxanne Pallett IMO her apology is nothing more than her attempting to "back track."