Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 18638 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2020, 07:26:07 PM »
What do you think of Bamber’s latest claim that he has the ultimate alibi, ie the police and he were together outside the property while someone was still alive with a gun inside?

Actually, that's am old claim being repeated. He seems to be dragging all the stuff that Simon McKay refused to include in submissions to the CCRC and trying it on with his new solicitor. It's all bollox.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2020, 07:47:37 PM »
Actually, that's am old claim being repeated. He seems to be dragging all the stuff that Simon McKay refused to include in submissions to the CCRC and trying it on with his new solicitor. It's all bollox.
Yes, that’s why I was curious to know what those who think Bamber may be innocent make of his quite illogical claim.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline APRIL

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2020, 07:57:26 PM »
Yes, that’s why I was curious to know what those who think Bamber may be innocent make of his quite illogical claim.

Many are conveniently forgetting that it's old stuff which has been tweaked and those who have only recently joined the fray won't know it's old stuff anyway. It's quite possible that when I first showed interest in around 2011, old stuff was being rehashed.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2020, 08:46:04 PM »
What do you think of Bamber’s latest claim that he has the ultimate alibi, ie the police and he were together outside the property while someone was still alive with a gun inside?

I have heard about this before, and I don't think it gives him an alibi.  If there really was someone alive with a gun inside WHF at the time when Jeremy was outside with the police, this indicates, to me, that he planned the murders but got someone else to carry them out, and it was that person who was inside the farmhouse.

I have seen photos of  police logs which indicate that someone was alive inside the house,and that the police were in contact with someone inside the house.  and have also heard that these may have be faked.  I cannot say whether they are faked or not.

It is possible that Sheila was still alive inside the house, but I doubt it somehow.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2020, 08:50:56 PM »
The challenge for Bamber supporters is to paint a more plausible story.  They can’t.

The challenge is for Bamber himself to paint a plausible story!!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2020, 09:01:59 PM »
I have heard about this before, and I don't think it gives him an alibi.  If there really was someone alive with a gun inside WHF at the time when Jeremy was outside with the police, this indicates, to me, that he planned the murders but got someone else to carry them out, and it was that person who was inside the farmhouse.

I have seen photos of  police logs which indicate that someone was alive inside the house,and that the police were in contact with someone inside the house.  and have also heard that these may have be faked.  I cannot say whether they are faked or not.

It is possible that Sheila was still alive inside the house, but I doubt it somehow.

Police "speak" isn't like regular "speak". They may understand it fully and that's all that matters. The was their words get interpreted may not be what they meant. Without going back and looking, I think the report was worded that they were "in conversation with someone from the farm". They were. They were talking with Jeremy. He was "from the farm" but he was standing outside with them. They used a loud hailer to try to make contact with anyone inside the house, from where, according to them, there was "No response".

Offline Caroline

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2020, 11:16:37 PM »

That doesn't make any sense - unless the 'someone' else had the power of invisibility, they would have been caught given the place was crawling with police.

By the way, they aren't faked and they don't indicate anyone was alive inside the house.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2020, 11:17:10 PM »

The challenge is for Bamber himself to paint a plausible story!!

He tries.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2020, 11:21:10 PM »

Police "speak" isn't like regular "speak". They may understand it fully and that's all that matters. The was their words get interpreted may not be what they meant. Without going back and looking, I think the report was worded that they were "in conversation with someone from the farm". They were. They were talking with Jeremy. He was "from the farm" but he was standing outside with them. They used a loud hailer to try to make contact with anyone inside the house, from where, according to them, there was "No response".

The log states "in conversation with 'a person' inside the 'farm'" "challenge to 'persons' inside the 'house' met with no response". There is a clear distinction between person and persons and farm and house. The person is Jeremy and the persons are those inside the house. Easily to manipulate because of the way it was written.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2020, 12:33:30 AM »
The log states "in conversation with 'a person' inside the 'farm'" "challenge to 'persons' inside the 'house' met with no response". There is a clear distinction between person and persons and farm and house. The person is Jeremy and the persons are those inside the house. Easily to manipulate because of the way it was written.

Rather like the two phone logs: easy to read them however one wants to, two calls or one. The "guilters" say one, the supporters say two. I say we can't be sure, as with the above.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2020, 12:37:15 AM »
That doesn't make any sense - unless the 'someone' else had the power of invisibility, they would have been caught given the place was crawling with police.

By the way, they aren't faked and they don't indicate anyone was alive inside the house.

Not sure they would have necessarily been caught. There were plenty of places to hide within that farmhouse, and the general consensus seems to be that the police were hopeless!  Not sure they were, but that's what people say.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2020, 12:54:08 AM »
Rather like the two phone logs: easy to read them however one wants to, two calls or one. The "guilters" say one, the supporters say two. I say we can't be sure, as with the above.

We can be sure because of the information catined on them and the fact that the two individuals that wrote them confirm they were from one call.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2020, 12:55:25 AM »
Not sure they would have necessarily been caught. There were plenty of places to hide within that farmhouse, and the general consensus seems to be that the police were hopeless!  Not sure they were, but that's what people say.

You think you've heard everything and then ..........  @)(++(*

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2020, 07:56:05 AM »
So it's acceptable to question the stories and explore other possibilities.

Which they were

And all other possibilities e.g. Sheila being the killer were proven to be impossible

Which meant Jeremy lied about Nevill’s phone call

And with all the other overwhelming evidence proved it was him who killed them all
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2020, 07:59:22 AM »
Under our judicial system the prosecution is required to demonstrate guilt beyond reasonable doubt. That means juries are quite rightly allowed/expected to consider it. You obviously don't agree with that staple of legal thinking, Blackstone's ratio.

What don’t you understand about the fact that the jury did indeed find Jeremy Bamber GUILTY beyond reasonable doubt?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.