Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 18946 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2020, 01:10:02 PM »
Caroline how can you possibly know this?  Those who believe JB guilty are hardly likely to be in the loop.

Just. as you can say you're in some sort of loop that the rest of us aren't, I can say that your loop is wasting its time. In order for the CCRC to bend, there would have to be something completely compelling and nothing you have posted goes anywhere near that - it can all be battered right back to you.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2020, 06:08:03 PM »
I don't know whether he would phone Jeremy or not, but what I do know is that no one else knows either.

Wrong!

Jeremy knows...and Jeremy knows Nevill phoned him

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2020, 06:10:13 PM »
Oh I see.  G-Unit has already immersed herself in the minutiae of the case, gained access to all the evidence presented in court, met with Bamber and all surviving protagonists and managed to uncover vital new evidence, and all since the new year.  How very impressive!!

Hahaha!

And G-Unit trips herself up over and over again...what a scream she is  (&^&
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2020, 06:12:18 PM »
Relationships can be toxic. They can also appear toxic to onlookers when they aren't. Some families have stand-up rows, some don't. That doesn't mean those who don't have rows don't have problems, it just means they deal with them differently. Only those involved in these relationships know the truth in my opinion.

Which means you’re totally clueless about Nevill’s relationship with Jeremy...

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2020, 06:18:05 PM »
Me neither. It seems to have been around the time Nevill asked the trustees to add Jeremy's name to the tenancy of the farm.

Nevill asked the trustees to do that in the hope it would motivate Jeremy into taking more interest on the farm.

The trustees refused as they didn’t trust Jeremy.

And in the event, it would’ve made no difference, anyway...proof of that is how Jeremy planned to sell the farm as soon as he’d shot them all dead!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 04:05:58 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2020, 07:37:57 PM »

Nevill asked them trustees to do that in the hope it would motivate Jeremy into taking more interest on the farm.

The trustees refused as they trust Jeremy.

And in the event, it would’ve made no difference, anyway...proof of that is how Jeremy planned to sell the farm as soon as he’d shot them all dead!

To be fair, I think it was more to do with his age and inexperience.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2020, 08:28:43 PM »

Nevill asked them trustees to do that in the hope it would motivate Jeremy into taking more interest on the farm.

The trustees refused as they trust Jeremy.

Could Jeremy sell the farm? The Bambers were tenants, not owners.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline APRIL

« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2020, 08:34:37 PM »

There must have been the possibility. Why else would the family have been so concerned?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2020, 09:07:57 PM »
There must have been the possibility. Why else would the family have been so concerned?

He couldn't have sold the farmhouse, as it didn't belong to the family, but (I believe) the land did.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2020, 09:23:17 PM »
He couldn't have sold the farmhouse, as it didn't belong to the family, but (I believe) the land did.

Nevill was a shrewd businessman. There are numerous incidences of him acquiring land/property. The half million inheritance didn't include the farmhouse.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2020, 09:42:38 PM »

They could sell the land they owned, not the house.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2020, 02:30:19 AM »
CAL's book page 103; Pamela Boutflour, Len Foulkes, Michael Deckers and Thomas Howie thought Jeremy was settling into the life his father wanted for him. Colin Caffell said father and son were very close.

No, Colin “thought” Jeremy and Nevill were close because Jeremy put on an act in front of him. Colin was kind-hearted, decent and caring, and because he had no evil in him it didn’t occur to him that Jeremy was a manipulative psychopath.

When Jeremy suddenly appeared to show an interest in the farm, Nevill was thrilled and told people Jeremy had “turned a corner “. But everyone said they were suspicious of Jeremy’s motives, and they had good reason to be. Jeremy had secretly read the wills and knew he had to show interest in the farm in order to inherit it.

His sudden spurt of interest only lasted for so many months...until he shot them all dead...and then said he was going to sell the farm

That doesn’t add up does it?!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2020, 04:09:24 AM »
To be fair, I think it was more to do with his age and inexperience.

Yes, that would have come into it, for sure

But I suspect there was more to it than just his age; after all, he’d grown up on the farm and ar 24 he was a man

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2020, 11:00:43 AM »

The Eatons stood to lose half the land they farmed and the Boutflours were faced with Jeremy owning a 58% share in Osea Road. He also stood to inherit half of his grandmother's estate, which included Robert and Pamela Boutflour's home, for which they paid a nominal rent to Mrs Speakman.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2020, 12:27:20 PM »
The Eatons stood to lose half the land they farmed and the Boutflours were faced with Jeremy owning a 58% share in Osea Road. He also stood to inherit half of his grandmother's estate, which included Robert and Pamela Boutflour's home, for which they paid a nominal rent to Mrs Speakman.

58% or 50%?

PB = 42%, AE = 8%
June = 42%, JB = 8%

Either way very unpalatable for them.

Did you know AE moved into WHF some time after the murders and still lives there to this day?   8(8-))

The place should have been demolished imo.  How anyone could even consider living in such a place is beyond me whether relatives or not.

And you might think the relatives who were wealthy in their own right might have considered making a charitable donation from the Bamber estate but apart from a lantern in the local church, nothing.  In fact I believe the Eatons and Pargeters went to battle in court over the estate.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?