Author Topic: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano  (Read 112446 times)

stephen25000

Re: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano
« Reply #390 on: June 13, 2013, 08:35:59 PM »
Gentlemanly reply as usual, Stephen. 

Why did the PJ keep on about Leonor living in a mess?

And why have the photoographs of the house all gone missing?

You are fixated with protecting a convicted child murderer.

Why is that ?

Redblossom

« Reply #391 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36:45 PM »
Police files say she was reported at near 1 am, But NOT by the parents, why did YOU evade the question? let me put it simply for you.....why would the family of an  8 yr old NOT report them missing for hours and hours and hours, cant be that hard a question for you to answer can it??

BUMP for the evasive and dumbstruck  mrs beeeee
 @)(++(*

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #392 on: June 13, 2013, 08:39:37 PM »
From the same book "Estrela de Joana" by Paulo Pereira Cristovao

She was reported missing by her mother and her partner the next day, at the GNR station in Portimao.

Redblossom

« Reply #393 on: June 13, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »
From the same book "Estrela de Joana" by Paulo Pereira Cristovao

She was reported missing by her mother and her partner the next day, at the GNR station in Portimao.

Still evading by the bucket load mrs beeeeee, why did they not report their 8 yr old child missing before the next day????? Would YOU wait overnight to do it mrs beeee?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #394 on: June 13, 2013, 08:43:17 PM »
And the reason they all waited years to say this was???? Oh they were waiting for a pro mccann psychic lawyer
 8((()*/

And a hefty compensation payment, no doubt  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #395 on: June 13, 2013, 08:45:28 PM »
So basically you were wrong again, she was reported missing by her mother. The next day. It's totally irrelevant what I would have done, I'm not Leonor Cipriano.

stephen25000

« Reply #396 on: June 13, 2013, 08:49:40 PM »
So basically you were wrong again, she was reported missing by her mother. The next day. It's totally irrelevant what I would have done, I'm not Leonor Cipriano.

Indeed, she is a convicted child murderer.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #397 on: June 13, 2013, 08:52:17 PM »
////
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:15:30 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #398 on: June 13, 2013, 08:54:15 PM »
The real question is if it was a case of miscarriage of justice, the evidence that has been made public is at the very least questionable & rather flimsy. Added to that there's the torture to consider.

Redblossom

« Reply #399 on: June 13, 2013, 08:57:08 PM »

Her mother wasnt bothered about her missing therefore, cheers mrsbeeeee

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #400 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »
Do you mean these neighbours.

Another witness heard earlier in the process, puts forward new facts through new document who wrote and signed the original of which is annexed to this pleading. These facts once again corroborate the statements above transcribed, and are completely independent of a person who does not have at present any relationship with the procedural subjects, but who at the time lived permanently with the Appellant and her daughter Joana, for when the girl disappeared already lived about 3 months with both in the same house (please note that this witness has also criminal involvement against various elements of the Judicial Police, even against Gonçalo Amaral, the torture of a victim who was also at the time). In fact, Carlos Alberto Pinto da Silva, currently residing at *********************, declares as follows (typos corrected):

"Declaration

I hereby Carlos Alberto Pinto da Silva, a resident of Pond Street Alfredo Keil, No. 12, 8400 Lagoa, I declare on my honor that I have lived with the missing girl Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro, in the same house with his mother Leonor and stepfather Leandro in Figueira , about 3 months and never saw his mother Leonor hitting any of the children, because when I wanted to apply a punishment was always some who never passed for assault. We also declare that the mother Leonor was a calm person and unable to become violent so be it. So believe in the declaration of innocence of Mother Leonor.

Pond June 5, 2009

Carlos Alberto Pinto da Silva. "

Another important witness corroborates: the last person that was guaranteed with Joan in public, then manager of Café Celia, where the girl was doing their last minute shopping before disappearing. Ophelia Maria Santos Glory Zeverino, residing in *****************Portimão, knew well the child and his family, not only because these are their regular customers, but also to be nearby them and also for their younger daughter named Rachel, being a good friend of Joan, and both almost the same age and playing almost every day with one another. In the original document here attached hereto, Ophelia Santos stated the following:

"Declaration

I hereby Ophelia Maria Santos Glory Zeverino, residing in District Che Lot No. 14 Figueira - Portimão, hereby declare that I who received the missing girl Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro Café "Celia" in the evening when she disappeared in September 12, 2004. He was also a neighbor of the girl, and declare that never saw the mother of Joana Maria Leonor Cipriano Sunday, beating his daughter. And I can also declare by also be true that the same girl Joana's mother always said well, even defending it in all circumstances.

Figueira June 2, 2009

Ophelia Maria Santos Zeverino Glory. "

We reached the largest adult friend of Joan. At the time owned the only supermarket Figueira ("Alisuper"), Nidia was Rochato the person outside the family of Joan helped more than this child, offering him food, clothes, toys, taking her to the doctor, etc.., etc.., in short, doing the job that it was for the state: to help the needy. But as the state does not socorria Joana nor his family, a kind heart and selfless moved and deleted so many difficulties with the struggling family. Perfectly cognizant of the child and their closest relatives, the Kings Rochato Nidia Maria, residing at Rua ******************Portimão, puts forward new facts through new document he wrote and signed, which original is attached to this pleading, and where you can read:

"Declaration

I hereby Nidia Maria dos Reis Rochato carrier BI No. 8641202 issued on 18/05/2005 Lisbon Street resident on April 25 Lot # *******************Portimão, hereby declare that the well-known missing girl Joana Isabel Cipriano Warrior, who I was very friendly, but also knew well his mother Leonor Cipriano Maria Domingos, so I can attest that the mother Leonor never knocked on her daughter Joan in my presence never heard that he had done so. I also declare that Joana Cipriano always well said the mother Leonor and always defended in all circumstances.
Figueira 02-June-2009

Nidia Rochato ".

So where are the statements of the neighbours that supposedly said she was a bad mother?

Redblossom

« Reply #401 on: June 13, 2013, 09:04:53 PM »
STILL waiting dor mrs beee to justify why the parenta of an eight year old did nit alert the police for hours and hours and hours later, but of course she cant answer cos she knows its it utterly wrong and incrimnates th em 100 per cent at the veryvery least
 8**8:/: 8((()*/

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #402 on: June 13, 2013, 09:07:43 PM »
photoshopped pics of LC?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECFa07sToZg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Xclamation,  8-)(--)

Levy the love rats EX. Is there a puke smiley, on here?
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2013, 09:09:09 PM »
I don't have to justify anything Leonor Cipriano did or did not do, she reported her missing the next day to police, why she didn't do it sooner, is not up to me to speculate about.

Redblossom

« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »
photoshopped pics of LC?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECFa07sToZg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Xclamation,  8-)(--)

Levy the love rats EX. Is there a puke smiley, on here?

YouDO need to learn to address facts and not people if you want to get to the truth
 8((()*/