Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 588752 times)

stephen25000

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1140 on: April 24, 2015, 01:35:57 PM »
INVESTIGATING THE PARENTS should not exclude the closure of other investigative avenues, which is precisely what happened in Madeleine McCann's case.

That there was no evidence against the parents illustrates that huge mistakes were made which allowed the real perpetrators to go off laughing up their sleeves at the helpful ineptitude.

That the strangers witnessed were not traced before concentrating on Madeleine's parents is an illustration of extreme negligence.

Noitdidn't.

There was and is no evidence of abduction.

You can post til the cows come home, but it won't change that.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1141 on: April 24, 2015, 01:48:53 PM »
Noitdidn't.

There was and is no evidence of abduction.

You can post til the cows come home, but it won't change that.

But the cows do always come home in the end.  So could you please stick to the Topic.

stephen25000

« Reply #1142 on: April 24, 2015, 01:58:05 PM »
But the cows do always come home in the end.  So could you please stick to the Topic.

No they don't and certainly not in this case.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1143 on: April 24, 2015, 02:08:40 PM »

No they don't and certainly not in this case.

But you can always stick to The Topic.

Or are you pissed off because The McCanns have never been arrested, never been found guilty of a criminal offence, and are never likely to be?

Meanwhile, The PJ on The Algarve and even elsewhere, are the subject of many witness statements and decidedly suspect, even if not actually convicted yet.

You may rest assured that I won't deleted your reply or my question.  Although I can't answer for Anna or Angelo.
That's the name of the game.

stephen25000

« Reply #1144 on: April 24, 2015, 02:16:40 PM »
But you can always stick to The Topic.

Or are you pissed off because The McCanns have never been arrested, never been found guilty of a criminal offence, and are never likely to be?

Meanwhile, The PJ on The Algarve and even elsewhere, are the subject of many witness statements and decidedly suspect, even if not actually convicted yet.

You may rest assured that I won't deleted your reply or my question.  Although I can't answer for Anna or Angelo.
That's the name of the game.

No Eleanor, I'm not pissed off.

You would know if i was.

I don't expect the mccanns to be charged at any time in the future. It's too late for that, and too many people would be left with egg on their faces if they were

However, as I don't ever see the crime being solved at any point, now or ever, bar of course a confession, again very unlikely. The mccanns will have this case hanging around their necks for years to come.

Don't worry, I won't be commenting on them for ever and a day. I do have far more important things to do with my time, as I'm sure you do as well.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1145 on: April 24, 2015, 02:22:24 PM »

You would know if i was.

I don't expect the mccanns to be charged at any time in the future. It's too late for that, and too many people would be left with egg on their faces if they were

However, as I don't ever see the crime being solved at any point, now or ever, bar of course a confession, again very unlikely. The mccanns will have this case hanging around their necks for years to come.

Don't worry, I won't be commenting on them for ever and a day. I do have far more important things to do with my time, as I'm sure you do as well.
When do you intend to give up then?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1146 on: April 24, 2015, 03:11:47 PM »

You would know if i was.

Dear Stephen, I don't find your comments anywhere near as offensive as some.  But that is not my place to decide  anyway.

I have become quite fond of many of you who are not of my persuasion.  But isn't this what a Forum is all about.

I, no doubt like you, have other things to do some of the time, but often not often enough, so we fill in our spare time, and hope for Justice.  And that will be as it will be.  Yours or mine.

A bit like Eccles Cakes and Earl Grey Tea.  You and I would probably get on quite well in the real world.  Although I would prefer a large Gin, if you don't mind.

In some vague fear of appearing to be patronising, please do know that what I do is for the good of this Forum.  And the last person that I would ever want to leave would be you.  Despite the fact that you do occasionally bore me witless, along with a few others who have the same effect.

En Y Var.  Let's get on with it.  Let's just speculate, because that is all that we can do.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1147 on: April 25, 2015, 01:01:13 AM »
So someone else willing to let his mug be seen stalking the joint?? whats the difference?

Lace? you havent responded

Offline Lace

« Reply #1148 on: April 25, 2015, 02:24:33 PM »
Lace? you havent responded

He hasn't been seen since has he?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1149 on: April 26, 2015, 01:20:24 AM »
"Usually they entered the apartment, in which one of the lounge lights was lit, going to the children's bedroom door that was partially open [ajar] and limited themselves to peep inside, trying to hear if the children were crying." (GM 10 May)

Now what they later said in their reconstruction. First visual check of the week and the last time Madeleine was seen. The door was open wider so I went to close it to ajar NOT check on the children first in case one was missing. Why did you go to the apartment? To check on your children wasn't it not move doors.

"The children were fast asleep and being checked every thirty minutes. Even if there had been a baby-listening service it would not have given our kids as much attention as our own visits did. We were going into the apartments and looking as well as listening." (Madeleine)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:20:20 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1150 on: April 26, 2015, 02:04:48 AM »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1151 on: April 26, 2015, 02:08:53 AM »
Barragem da Bravura reservoir, nine miles from the holiday resort.  &%+((£

He described the letter as being headed: “Madeleine Beth McCann”, with a description below of how she had been dumped in the Barragem da Bravura reservoir, nine miles from the holiday resort.

He said: “It was raining that night so it was soaking wet when I found it. It clearly said Madeleine’s name at the top. It was written in Portuguese.

“Beneath it was a location for what it claimed was her final resting place.

“I spoke to the other staff about it and they said to hand it in to the Portuguese police. I gave it to them, but I have no idea what they did about it.

“It would be the perfect place to hide a body.”

It has previously been reported how a Dutch newspaper was sent an anonymous letter and a map of the area near the same reservoir bearing a cross and the words: “Where Madeleine is buried.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-ignored-tip-off-4688474
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:18:49 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline misty

« Reply #1152 on: April 26, 2015, 02:14:33 AM »

What evidence does he have that JT never left the table that night?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1153 on: April 26, 2015, 02:25:22 AM »
"Usually they entered the apartment, in which one of the lounge lights was lit, going to the children's bedroom door that was partially open [ajar] and limited themselves to peep inside, trying to hear if the children were crying." (GM 10 May)

Now what they later said in their reconstruction. First visual check of the week and the last time Madeleine was seen. The door was open wider so I went to close it to ajar NOT check on the children first in case one was missing. Why did you go to the apartment? To check on your children wasn't it not move doors.

"The children were fast asleep and being checked every thirty minutes. Even if there had been a baby-listening service it would not have given our kids as much attention as our own visits did. We were going into the apartments and looking as well as listening." (Madeleine)

Gerald Mccann said he never looked, so what she wrote is untrue.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1154 on: April 26, 2015, 02:37:19 AM »
He hasn't been seen since has he?

Who?