Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591607 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #315 on: December 31, 2013, 06:31:25 PM »
Thanks I've just been reading her interview trying to find it but she says she never entered their apartment until after Madeleine had gone missing.

"I examined once again the declarations of Fiona Payne. In her depositions, she states that she went to the McCann apartment, around 19H00, on the 3rd of May, together with Kate. She states afterwards that, 10 minutes later, the husband arrived; it is not clear which husband she refers to."

>@@(*&) How could she go to the apartment with Kate? The husband would be Gerry.

So, if she didn't enter the apartment until after Madeleine had disappeared, did she spend those 10 minutes outside?

Does she explain why she goes in the first place?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2013, 06:37:10 PM »
I don't know but I would like to see the actual source because it's the first I've heard about it. But I do think something happened in the apartment to Madeleine between 6.30 to 7pm.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2013, 06:39:43 PM »
I've read something about that but can't find it. What time was that at? Didn't Kate not let her in to the apartment?
edited because already answered.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2013, 06:43:16 PM »
This is a mysterious episode. Why isn't the answered questionnaire among the PJ Files ? The questionnaire very likely had a part concerning the Gaspar statements, because the LC PO who sent his attempt of analysis of the Payne answers sent it with the Gaspar statements.

Offline jassi

« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2013, 06:47:39 PM »
This is a mysterious episode. Why isn't the answered questionnaire among the PJ Files ? The questionnaire very likely had a part concerning the Gaspar statements, because the LC PO who sent his attempt of analysis of the Payne answers sent it with the Gaspar statements.

I hadn't realised that the LC had done any analysis, I thought they just forwarded the statements.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2013, 06:49:03 PM »
What is mysterious is why the gaspar statements were sent six months later but AT the request of the PJ? Who told the PJ these statements existed and so they asked for them? Six months later? The memo stated enclosed are the statements you requested or some such words.....

AnneGuedes

« Reply #321 on: December 31, 2013, 06:49:49 PM »
The only way that would make any sense would be if David was looking after the kids and Kate went to fetch Fiona and they came back together to the apartment. This would probably be for one reason - an accident had happened to Madeleine. But then you're bringing more people being involved which I can't conclude at present. I would like to see the actual source of that statement.
Unfortunately you'll never see it, it's in a box locked with seven keys at the LC.
I'm pretty sure that Mrs Payne, if an accident happened to Madeleine, was kept ignorant of it. She would never have revealed that Mrs McCann told at dinner that the sliding door-window left open for Madeleine to walk out.
I wouldn't bet the same about Mr Payne.
Perhaps Mrs Payne pretended to have been with Mr Payne to protect him, because they were aware of the Gaspar statement when they answered the questionnaire.

Offline jassi

« Reply #322 on: December 31, 2013, 06:52:18 PM »
Unfortunately you'll never see it, it's in a box locked with seven keys at the LC.
I'm pretty sure that Mrs Payne, if an accident happened to Madeleine, was kept ignorant of it. She would never have revealed that Mrs McCann told at dinner that the sliding door-window left open for Madeleine to walk out.
Perhaps Mrs Payne pretended to have been with Mr Payne to protect him, because they were aware of the Gaspar statement when they answered the questionnaire.

This could, of course, be a complete fiction and no such conversation took place at that time.

Or maybe not -

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #323 on: December 31, 2013, 07:01:26 PM »

Thanks that's a pain I can't see it. I go along with you on Fiona. David Payne is the only one who has puzzled me. He is hard to make out. He was there at 6.30 which is an important time for me in the case - that 6.30-7pm period. He didn't know what Kate was wearing. According to her a towel - BIG DISCREPANCY ALERT. His statements like Gerry never had a tennis bag that he could hide a racket in. Maybe you did Dave. He stopped Kate talking to that social worker etc. At present I don't believe he was involved but he is the only one that is puzzling. I will have to read his full interview in fine detail but thinking about it gives me a sore head   8(0(*
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:09:59 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #324 on: December 31, 2013, 07:05:37 PM »
This could, of course, be a complete fiction and no such conversation took place at that time.

That convo was stated in all three rgatory interviews of fiona jane and rachel though

Offline jassi

« Reply #325 on: December 31, 2013, 07:07:15 PM »
That convo was stated in all three rgatory interviews of fiona jane and rachel though

Yes, but these statements were made long after the event and after the Rothley Towers summit.

Or maybe not -

AnneGuedes

« Reply #326 on: December 31, 2013, 07:13:39 PM »
Why telling something that gives an image of irresponsible parents (at least Mr McCann).

Redblossom

« Reply #327 on: December 31, 2013, 07:14:19 PM »
Yes, but these statements were made long after the event and after the Rothley Towers summit.

True....just more headache stuff isnt it.....there is somethng rotten in this case thats for sure....

Oh and lets not forget those statements of kates mates contradict what she said in tv...that if maddie had not been abducted maddies comment that morning wouldnt have passed her mind agan...but it did...as she told those friends at dinner.....BEFORE she foundmaddie missing...how to explain that?.any "pros" want a stab?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:20:03 PM by Redblossom »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #328 on: December 31, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »
I will have to read his full interview in fine detail but thinking about it gives me a sore head   8(0(*
Any of those interviews gives you a sore head. The LC put it on the account of emotion. I don't think a Lee Rainbow would have.

Offline jassi

« Reply #329 on: December 31, 2013, 07:19:32 PM »
Why telling something that gives an image of irresponsible parents (at least Mr McCann).

Unless it was an attempt to distract from something else.

Or maybe not -