Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591638 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #390 on: January 26, 2014, 01:34:00 AM »
"it seemed to him that there new plants at the bottom of the ....." is translation IMO just posting it as a strange statement by a witness reputed as discerning.

You've been watching Secret Window  8)--)) Only kidding I read that but that was at the villa months later. If any  employee was involved in Madeleine's disappearance I would check out the gardner's if they knew the patio door was always left open and flower bed scent.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:35:56 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #391 on: January 26, 2014, 02:05:04 AM »
Just strange that a property owner in September thinks there are new plants and yet the gardener (who BTW only goes once every 14 days) certainly did not plant any. Maybe the owner was mistaken?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2014, 12:00:20 PM »
You've been watching Secret Window  8)--)) Only kidding I read that but that was at the villa months later. If any  employee was involved in Madeleine's disappearance I would check out the gardner's if they knew the patio door was always left open and flower bed scent.

'Gardener Suspects'
 Gardeners often moonlight as child snatchers, It's like second nature to them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2014, 12:03:32 PM »
Throw the dog a bone  8)-)))
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2014, 12:50:34 PM »
'Gardener Suspects'
 Gardeners often moonlight as child snatchers, It's like second nature to them.

When Burglar Bill & his friends have been eliminated, it'll be only natural to turn to the gardener suspects  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2014, 12:53:33 PM »
When Burglar Bill & his friends have been eliminated, it'll be only natural to turn to the gardener suspects  ?{)(**

"Only Natural'  well they can join the 'growing' list of suspects in an already 'Crowded House'.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:24:53 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2014, 09:44:14 PM »
Wasn't that the area that the cadaver dog alerted to ?
This is a different property where k9 video indicates search restricted to indoors only.

Offline Anna

« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2014, 09:55:00 PM »
This is a different property where k9 video indicates search restricted to indoors only.

OK I get where you're coming from
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #398 on: January 28, 2014, 04:11:27 PM »
Can someone please show me where this location is on a map of PDL? How far from the apartments? Thanks.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #399 on: January 28, 2014, 04:53:07 PM »
Can someone please show me where this location is on a map of PDL? How far from the apartments? Thanks.

It's far on top of the hill (at a roundabout).

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #400 on: January 28, 2014, 06:09:13 PM »
Thanks Anne. Will see if I can locate the roundabout on google earth.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #401 on: January 28, 2014, 09:10:46 PM »
Thanks Anne. Will see if I can locate the roundabout on google earth.
It's easy, there's only one !

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #402 on: January 28, 2014, 09:52:21 PM »
It's easy, there's only one !

Just had a quick look as it's situated to the north of the apartments I can't see any connection.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #403 on: January 28, 2014, 10:12:27 PM »
Just had a quick look as it's situated to the north of the apartments I can't see any connection.
The PJ found no connection, but they had to investigate, hadn't they ?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #404 on: January 28, 2014, 10:24:29 PM »
Wasn't a blood found there?

Hit and run?

Few days ago I had a dream that the person who took Madeleine is called Maurizio :))))
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:31:44 PM by VIXTE »