Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591512 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #405 on: January 28, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »
Smithman last seen heading in direction of church. Using the hypothesis of death re cadaver dog alerts - If Madeleine was disposed of in a bin or hidden then it was in this vicinity due to time constraints IMO.

Bin - disposed

Which one? Found a few big ones on Rua do Poco.

Rest are hidden possibilities but had to be moved again hours later (much riskier to attempt but can't exclude at present due to other factors):

Rocks, Roadworks, Building site, Sewer pipes, Tunnel.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #406 on: January 28, 2014, 10:43:12 PM »
Smithman last seen heading in direction of church. Using the hypothesis of death re cadaver dog alerts - If Madeleine was disposed of in a bin or hidden then it was in this vicinity due to time constraints IMO.

Bin - disposed

Which one? Found a few big ones on Rua do Poco.

Rest are hidden possibilities but had to be moved again hours later (much riskier to attempt but can't exclude at present due to other factors):

Rocks, Roadworks, Building site, Sewer pipes, Tunnel.
Dogs were brought over all these places.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #407 on: January 28, 2014, 11:13:38 PM »
Dogs were brought over all these places.

Thanks Eddie searched every part of the rocks area in front of church and the beach, building site. So the only ones not checked were roadworks that were finished by the time they came? Eddie? Did they go to the landfill sites?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 11:17:27 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #408 on: January 28, 2014, 11:32:01 PM »
Thanks Eddie searched every part of the rocks area in front of church and the beach, building site. So the only ones not checked were roadworks that were finished by the time they came? Eddie? Did they go to the landfill sites?
No  handler would take his dog, whatever his speciality, to a landfill site. Too tiring. There's only one landfill in Barlavento ("side from which the wind blows", west of the Algarve), the other one being in Sotavento ("side towards which the wind blows, east of the Algarve).

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #409 on: January 29, 2014, 02:29:59 AM »
Wasn't a blood found there?

Hit and run?

Few days ago I had a dream that the person who took Madeleine is called Maurizio :))))

Can you elaborate on this, VIXTE?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #410 on: January 29, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »
No  handler would take his dog, whatever his speciality, to a landfill site. Too tiring. There's only one landfill in Barlavento ("side from which the wind blows", west of the Algarve), the other one being in Sotavento ("side towards which the wind blows, east of the Algarve).

I've got the bin as first hiding place so in my hypothesis I'm not totally convinced Smithman would move to another bin further away. There's plenty of big bins just before he meets the Smiths if he wanted to do that - one thing is for sure - he wasn't staying on the streets looking for bins when people are now out searching with the added greater risk and probability of meeting more eye witnesses. Smithman knew exactly where he was going when last seen heading very quickly towards the church. It's just where that was? Whether he got the body inside, a bin or somewhere else he knew was very safe/buried.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:40:33 AM by pathfinder73 »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2014, 04:10:14 PM »
I've got the bin as first hiding place so in my hypothesis I'm not totally convinced Smithman would move to another bin further away. There's plenty of big bins just before he meets the Smiths if he wanted to do that - one thing is for sure - he wasn't staying on the streets looking for bins when people are now out searching with the added greater risk and probability of meeting more eye witnesses. Smithman knew exactly where he was going when last seen heading very quickly towards the church. It's just where that was? Whether he got the body inside, a bin or somewhere else he knew was very safe/buried.
There are quite a few bins at the corner of the church. Now they're of the buried type, I'm not sure they were in 2007. This is a desert place at night, the proximity of the church, of the sea...

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2014, 04:37:00 PM »
Can you elaborate on this, VIXTE?
I was talking about the wall picture. Wall on the street..
I remember reading the blood was found there..
And my first thought was hit and run..

I remember researching this and I think the test came back as 'not Madeleine's blood' but I also remember Amaral mixed up this request with some other request by mixing up reference numbers so the final result was not very clear.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #413 on: January 31, 2014, 08:22:38 PM »
An envelope containing six buccal swabs with samples, supposedly blood (Rua 25 de Abril nº 14, P da L).
is next door to (west of) nº 12 (medical clinic)

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #414 on: January 31, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
Madeleine had a bath before going to sleep.. she would have her hair washed and would not be wearing a hairband

Well here's a nice contradiction for ya:

Before bathing the children and because it was early, they had thought of taking them to the recreation area, but then decided against this because of tiredness

Gerry who asked him (DP) to help Kate with taking the children to the recreation area, which had been arranged but did not take place. (KM)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So they decided together not to take the children out to play but then Gerry still sends DP over to take them out as arranged. That makes perfect sense  8-)(--)

Don't worry there's many contradictions about that 6.30-7pm period.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:31:04 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Benice

« Reply #415 on: January 31, 2014, 09:44:04 PM »

Before bathing the children and because it was early, they had thought of taking them to the recreation area, but then decided against this because of tiredness

Gerry who asked him (DP) to help Kate with taking the children to the recreation area, which had been arranged but did not take place. (KM)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So they decided together not to take the children out to play but then Gerry still sends DP over to take them out as arranged. That makes perfect sense  8-)(--)

Maybe Gerry thought the children may have perked up - and so asked DP to call in on his way back to his own apartment to check - just in case Kate had changed her mind.      It's no big deal is it?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #416 on: January 31, 2014, 09:55:44 PM »

Maybe Gerry thought the children may have perked up - and so asked DP to call in on his way back to his own apartment to check - just in case Kate had changed her mind.      It's no big deal is it?

Yes it is a big deal because that's when the daily routine changed for the first time that week due to Madeleine being worn out - well Gerry didn't think so or DP but don't get me started on the contradictions about that visit. That period stands out for any investigator.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:58:11 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #417 on: January 31, 2014, 11:09:19 PM »
@pathfinder see PJ photos 4th May adult bedroom, through net curtain see its a door, not sliding, its hinged IMO.
Left half door hinges on left, right half door hinges on right, both halves open inward IMO.
Metal shutter outside is also door height to match IMO.

Offline Benice

« Reply #418 on: February 01, 2014, 01:30:47 AM »
Yes it is a big deal because that's when the daily routine changed for the first time that week due to Madeleine being worn out - well Gerry didn't think so or DP but don't get me started on the contradictions about that visit. That period stands out for any investigator.

You see it as a big deal.  I see it as nitpicking.   Have you or none of your family ever changed their minds about doing something - ever ?  at any time?   At least allow the McCanns to be human like the rest of us.   What contradictions about that visit are you referring to?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline sadie

« Reply #419 on: February 01, 2014, 02:16:35 AM »

IIRC Gerry sent DP first.  You have the order wrong.  Gerry came back from tennis and they could see that they /Madeleine were too tired to go out to play and no doubt Kate had already decided that when DP was there earlier.

PLease correct me if I have this order wrong but I think I am right.