Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591599 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #450 on: February 28, 2014, 10:45:02 PM »
Well, to be fair the SY would probably not do it well the first time round.. but SY had more correcting policies and criticising bodies than the PJ..

Another thing is the fact that EU setup is a heaven for criminals, I read somewhere that Madeleine could have been in Estonia in matter of 24 hours and no crossing border would ever been checked.. which is true.. same time the EU policing is not developed properly.. the EU is a heaven for criminals!

These new changes, announced yesterday, are good but still not enough IMO.

And I think the forums are followed.. if not by SY then by NSA.. but SY gets any info they want from them anyway..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 10:47:49 PM by VIXTE »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2014, 11:05:13 PM »
Then why do you suggest here diligences for SY ?
On which road do you think that open manhole was?

Estuarine

« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2014, 11:08:02 PM »
Every time SY is drawn like like a sword I can't help thinking: "NO ONE expects The Spanish Inquisition"   @)(++(*

AnneGuedes

« Reply #453 on: March 01, 2014, 12:48:39 AM »
On which road do you think that open manhole was?
Don't know, but I've read that the manholes manager had checked and checked again.
Why do you suggest diligences to SY if SY doesn't visit this forum ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #454 on: March 01, 2014, 01:01:26 AM »
Don't know, but I've read that the manholes manager had checked and checked again
Good point, I think that organisation said there were two open trenches and locations IIRC are in files.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #455 on: March 01, 2014, 02:18:53 AM »
If a child went outside to the street alone and not in panic I would expect shoes to be put on. But reportedly shoes were not missing..
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:20:39 AM by pegasus »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #456 on: March 01, 2014, 03:20:25 PM »
If a child went outside to the street alone and not in panic I would expect shoes to be put on. But reportedly shoes were not missing..
ly

Possible.. but I would not put all my money on this.. no shoes and the open window are the problems here..

How old was the Tanner's girl at the time?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #457 on: March 01, 2014, 05:52:26 PM »
"Whilst in the villa, a gardener would arrive every week or about every 15 days. This was organized by the estate agency. The gardener would leave black rubbish bags near the gate, and on at least one occasion, I used the vehicle to remove these bags. The collection of rubbish in Portugal is not made as it is in the U.K., and for this reason, it was necessary to take the rubbish to a tip (disposal area) which was called 'recycling area' near the back of the Ocean Club. I used the Renault Scenic for this reason on many occasions." (Sandy Cameron)

Is this gardener in the files? What's his name? Where is that recycling area? Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:54:20 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #458 on: March 01, 2014, 06:16:11 PM »
"Whilst in the villa, a gardener would arrive every week or about every 15 days. This was organized by the estate agency. The gardener would leave black rubbish bags near the gate, and on at least one occasion, I used the vehicle to remove these bags. The collection of rubbish in Portugal is not made as it is in the U.K., and for this reason, it was necessary to take the rubbish to a tip (disposal area) which was called 'recycling area' near the back of the Ocean Club. I used the Renault Scenic for this reason on many occasions." (Sandy Cameron)

Is this gardener in the files? What's his name? Where is that recycling area? Thanks.
All I know are 3 types of recycle containers, one for glass, one for plastic and metal and
one for paper. There are many of them (buried kind) in PDL. I never saw recycling of vegetal remains. In the country side they do have composts.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #459 on: March 01, 2014, 08:39:22 PM »
Is this gardener in the files?
Yes  DCCB report
Where is that recycling area?
Not sure maybe this one?  R.Ramalhete, block 4 is in background
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 08:41:20 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #460 on: March 01, 2014, 10:29:30 PM »
What about the recycling area photo, I did not give a full map link, is that ok?
By answering two questions raised by another poster, I imagined I was being helpful  8((()*/

Redblossom

« Reply #461 on: March 01, 2014, 10:34:50 PM »
What about the recycling area photo, I did not give a full map link, is that ok?
By answering two questions raised by another poster, I imagined I was being helpful  8((()*/
Well you werent helpful to me by saying "DCCB gardener report"

??

I didnt have a clue where to look and search and Im good at searching

And Im s ure a tonne of posters on  this forum didnt have a clue what the heck you were talking about either, its not fair

Just saying you need to be more CLEAR and OPEN and STRAIGHTFORWARD

8((()*/

Nite now
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:40:18 PM by Redblossom »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #462 on: March 01, 2014, 10:40:37 PM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DCCB_LETTER.htm
BTW duckduckgo.com is a search engine, no login required, just like google or bing but without tracking profiling etc.

Ok thanks for the link.

"The Dutch owner of the villa said that he had been in the villa after the departure of the McCanns and that it seemed to him that there were new plants at the bottom of the garden, without being able to indicate exactly which plants, a fact that he commented on with the gardener F**** Do S*****."

"When the gardener was contacted that in spite of the fact that he does the maintenance of the garden, he had not detected anything abnormal in it, namely the existence of new plants, saying that he had some difficulty in maintaining a dialogue with the owner, because of the language barrier."

"On 10 September the house cleaner performed her usual chores and placed two or three boxes of 'dossiers' in the garage, which boxes were later collected by the same lady who had returned the key. The keys to the house were returned the following day (10-09-2007) to the Winkworth office in Lagos by an English woman named Susan who was the wife of the Anglican vicar who celebrated mass in the P da L church."

"The Scenic was rented on 27 May with an additional driver, Cameron, and, at the end of August, Wright was added to the contract. It was returned to the rental offices on 23 September by an unnamed person described as six-foot, short grey hair, 60-65 years, whose signature on the delivery note is illegible."

"With respect to the property Vila D'Arte, at which the father had been reportedly seen at some time during July, it had been the permanent residence of persons originating from Holland and/or UK for some 4 to 5 years."

"In contact with the owner of the villa, Mr A***** M***** of Dutch nationality he said that at the moment the villa was being occupied by some friends of his, of Dutch nationality, surname S************, the husband named R********, the wife J*****, R being the director of the Museo de Arte Antiga."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There seems to be Dutch/Amsterdam connections in this case and we know the McCann's and Madeleine lived there. That's why that de telegraaf letter was interesting to me being delivered in Amsterdam. Weird!

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:46:02 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #463 on: March 26, 2014, 09:56:14 PM »
Kish statement: " months after this saw a news report on the local TV station at home. The footage showed the father of the missing girl. At that point I realised it was the man I had seen on the occasion above. I had not seen this picture before, but I am as sure as can be that he is the person.  I have been asked whether I have made this assumption but I do not believe I have. I am 99.99% sure if shown his photograph with lots of others I would have picked him out as the man"

There are four retrospective identifications by witnesses prompted by much later TV footage/ press photos
1. GM supposedly seen in Lagos on 7th May (above) including supposed direct facial recognition.
2. KM supposedly seen in Alvor on 5th May including supposed direct facial recognition.
3. GM supposedly seen in Alvor on 5th May,  identification by carrying style, no facial recognition.
4. GM supposedly seen in R. Escola/ R. 25 Abril on 3rd May,  identification by carrying style, no facial recogntion.
All mistaken IMO.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #464 on: March 26, 2014, 10:32:57 PM »
Apensos 5, Volume 1, Page 131
"In my original statement I described a distressed female who ran down a road towards a white van I had described.
Having viewed recent news footage of Mrs McCann I am now almost certain that she is the female I described as being in a distressed state. I say this because of her slight build, high cheekbones and her eyes and hairstyle."

Sounds convincing right? Direct facial recognition. Cheekbones, eyes, hairstyle, build.
How could the witness be mistaken, with that amount of detail seen?
Problem is: The witness was mistaken, the identification was incorrect.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:34:58 PM by pegasus »