Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591496 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #465 on: April 15, 2014, 11:45:55 AM »
Are there any photos of Kate in PDL before 3 May? I've seen a few photos of Gerry and the kids - one at the play area but none of Kate. I find it strange that on holiday with a camera no family photos all together were taken or Gerry not taking one of Kate with the kids.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #466 on: April 15, 2014, 12:41:16 PM »
GEORGINA LOUISE JACKSON  2007/05/08

The deponent started to work in Portugal, in the indicated functions and place, on 18 March last, having concluded a contract with Mark Warner in England with those conditions.

She relates it was one of the preferred activities of the McCann couple in that they had several lessons throughout the days and up to the date of the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, it being that the child also had a class, on Tuesday, 1 May (10-11h00), that class [in which] she was among a group of children was conducted by the deponent.

Questioned about the class times of G&K McCann on last Thursday, 3 May, she related that the mother of MBM had a group class at 09-10h00 conducted by herself; the father had a group class at 10-11h00 conducted by DAN.

Later, at 15-15h45, the couple had a private class, together, conducted by DAN - and finally, GM participated in the men's social tennis event at 18-19h00.

Questioned about whether she had also conducted tennis lessons for an individual called Jeremy Wilkins, who was commonly known as Jez, the deponent relates that that individual booked, and attended, some tennis lessons, but that all of those had been given by DAN.

She relates that, as they had group lessons together GM and Jez had had some conversations, but she thinks that it is only because they shared some classes and that those [conversations] will not have given rise to a firm friendship, but rather to a simple acquaintanceship as they both happened to be British on holiday in the same place, both had small children and they shared some tennis lessons.

Also, she had been told that, at dinner, the group only comprised adults, since the children were in the apartments, but the deponent never witnessed it.

Because it was asked of her, she relates that she knew about the disappearance of little MBM that same night, about 22h20, because she lives in the same house as another OC worker and (s)he told her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DANIEL JAMES STUK  2007/05/08

Asked, the deponent relates that the only tennis instructors of Mark Warner are himself and his colleague called GEORGINA.

The deponent started to work in Portugal, in the indicated functions and place, on 23 March last, having concluded a contract with Mark Warner in England with those conditions.

On the following days the parents of Madeleine, whom the deponent identified as Gerry and Kate McCann, scheduled 16 tennis classes, together and/or separately, at different times of the morning or afternoon, classes that were conducted by either him or by Georgina depending on their booking calendar. 

Questioned about the class times of G&K McCann on last Thursday, 3 May, he related that the mother of MBM had a group class at 09-10h00 conducted by Georgina; the father had a group class at 10-11h00 conducted by him.

Later, at 15-15h45, the couple had a private class, together, conducted by him - and finally, GM participated in the men's social tennis event at 18-19h00.

Questioned about whether, yesterday, he had conducted tennis lessons for an individual called Jeremy Wilkins, who was commonly known as Jez, the deponent relates that that individual booked, and attended, some tennis lessons and that all of those had been given by him.

He relates that, as they had group lessons together GM and Jez had had some conversations, but he thinks that it is only because they shared some classes and that those [conversations] will not have given rise to a firm friendship, but rather to a simple acquaintanceship due to which they would have conversed when they met each other.

Because it was asked of him, he relates that he knew about the disappearance of little MBM that same night, about 22h20, because he was contacted by a resort worker having attended and participated in the searches.

Prompted, he affirms that he has no further useful information that might help in locating MBM or that may have led to the disappearance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russell O'Brien Rog

Shown a typed time line typed on a lap top borrowed from female tennis coach Georgina, seven adults there when time line drawn up, then shown to the MC CANN’S afterwards for them to make any alterations or additions. Was written after the first weekend after Madeleine’s disappearance this was following David PAYNE’S suggestion. It was checked against initial draft, it was a group recollection and with the groups agreement. The document was typed on the laptop USB flash disk which was handed to the PJ when I went to complete my statement.

Clarified who Dan was- Tennis coach from Mark Warner, saw him in car when conducting the search- he was in a car, and had other occupants but cannot say who. He went on to search area which was in darkness.

"this time I searched over and on towards the Millennium Restaurant, so in a, in a completely different direction to where I had been before.  As I said, I don’t think the, although people, there was some coordination within small groups of individuals, there wasn’t really a systematic route to anyone being searched, so I may have been covering ground that had been done before, but, nonetheless, I chose somewhere that I hadn’t been before, erm, searched along those roads, there’s a few alleys that kind of, well alleys the wrong word, erm, roads that I presume higher up just sort of go, you know, lead out of town, that run parallel to the road that goes up past Millennium, erm, I went round a few of, erm, a couple of these with increasing futility really, and I think despite there being a bit of moonlight, I couldn’t really see very much, erm, there were sort of dog barks and you kind of think, you know, ‘I’m just going to walk into some field of rabid dogs’, so in the end I kind of double back.  And I think almost as I’d, you know, given up on walking up these roads, I went down and, as I said on Tuesday, erm, a car came up one of these roads with what I think was Dan the tennis coach inside and another, at least, I think at least one more occupant, I can’t remember whether he was driving or whether he was in the, in the passenger seat, but he certainly recognised, recognised me in the headlights and being as tall as I am it’s usually  fairly easily spotted, erm, and he, and I kind of said ‘Look, I’ve been up there, I can’t really see very much’, he said ‘Don’t worry, we’re driving up these with the headlights, we’ll have a good look’.  So I came back to the, the main, the main road, erm, that was leading over to the Millennium and then for a fair amount of time went round all of the individual flats there and looked, the ground floor, you know, they’re all, they’re all identical with walls running like this and gates and you can open the gate and you can look in on the ground floor at all of the gardens and there were a number of other people kind of searching around doing the same sort of thing.  Erm, and then at some stage I headed back to the apartment, that was, that was my final search of the night."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2014, 12:12:52 AM »
Strange that both tennis coach statements end with the same comments.  Could they have been coached?   8)-)))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2014, 12:36:18 AM »
Strange that both tennis coach statements end with the same comments.  Could they have been coached?   8)-)))

Yes well spotted and I had a quick check to see if they both started on the same date - only 5 days in it  - worked in England together I would think before going to PDL 8)--))

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #469 on: April 19, 2014, 02:32:43 PM »
"That, between Monday and Wednesday, not knowing the precise date, when they were leaving the residence through the main door, to place the children in the respective crèches, MADELEINE left running to the left, to the extreme opposite of the residential blocks where they were lodged, playing with the twins. That they walked down next to the most remote end of one of those blocks, not knowing exactly which one, and the three children got into one of the gardens at the back. Then they walked down the inside alley at the back, next to the hedges, up to the street that led to the secondary reception." (GM)

Didn't one of the tracking dogs go to the far end of the block into a garden after leaving 5A? They left through the main door which is the front door with key not the patio door.

3 MAY

"Together with the three children they went to the apartment for lunch, with food bought at the supermarket. This would be around 12:35/12:40. They ate sandwiches, mainly the deponent and Gerry, and the children maybe ate pasta. Lunch lasted around 20 minutes. After finishing lunch they stayed for a while at the apartment, then they went to the recreation area next to the pool, as the children were somewhat restless, maybe tired and bored. They remained at this area for about an hour, maybe more, then they left the twins at the crèche next to the Tapas and both of them took Madeleine to the other crèche. They went via a path in front of the small reception and then through a garden area and stairs, taking a short cut. This route was indicated to her by Gerry." (KM)

"During the meal Kate asked Madeleine if she was sad because the other children in the group had gone to the beach without her; she replied that she wasn’t, but was rather tired." (KM)

Best day ever?

"They arrived at the apartment at around 5:40 p.m., earlier than usual, because Madeleine was tired. At the apartment they both bathed the children, and close to 6:00 p.m. Gerry went to the tennis courts, right after the children had finished their bath." (KM)

"Before bathing the children and because it was early, they had thought of taking them to the recreation area, but then decided against this because of tiredness." (KM)

"Regarding the episode where he spoke to David on the 3rd of May, he says that he was playing tennis at 18:30 when David appeared near the tennis court and asked him through the net if he was going to continue playing. The deponent said he didn’t know because Kate might be needing help to look after the three children, even more so because they intended to bring them to the recreation area after their showers." (GM)

So before Gerry left for tennis at 6pm they had decided not to the take the kids out. But then Gerry is asking DP to go and help Kate take the kids out at 6.30. 8-)(--) After their showers I thought they had been bathed before you left at 6pm?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:03:11 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline sadie

« Reply #470 on: April 20, 2014, 10:43:56 PM »
They are third party John.  They are not verbatim.

I can remember once taking the short cut like that.  Writing it once then straight copying it ....maybe even copy and pasting it.  Saves time, but it is wrong.  These things should all be first person imo.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #471 on: May 28, 2014, 02:52:10 PM »
"During our stay in Majorca, Dave and his wife, Fiona, accompanied by their daughter L., took Madeleine with them to spend the day, in order to give Kate and Gerry a bit of rest and time to be with the twins. When I say this, it is not that I was worried about Madeleine's safety, since she was also with Fiona and L., and also with Dave, as far as I know. The first time I heard of the terrible news about Madeleine's disappearance through the radio, my thoughts went immediately to Dave."

KATHERINA ZACHARIAS GASPAR

They needed time away from Madeleine for a rest? And her mother doesn't watch her sailing for the first time on the morning of the day that she disappeared because she would rather clean a brown stain. Somebody else will be investigated  >@@(*&)

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:05:49 PM by pathfinder73 »

Martina

« Reply #472 on: May 28, 2014, 04:08:26 PM »
"During our stay in Majorca, Dave and his wife, Fiona, accompanied by their daughter L., took Madeleine with them to spend the day, in order to give Kate and Gerry a bit of rest and time to be with the twins. When I say this, it is not that I was worried about Madeleine's safety, since she was also with Fiona and L., and also with Dave, as far as I know. The first time I heard of the terrible news about Madeleine's disappearance through the radio, my thoughts went immediately to Dave."

They needed time away from Madeleine for a rest? And her mother doesn't watch her sailing for the first time on the morning of the day that she disappeared because she would rather clean a brown stain. Somebody else will be investigated  >@@(*&)

Good catch, Pathfinder. I found this weird too.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #473 on: May 28, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »
Good catch, Pathfinder. I found this weird too.

I have 3 young children and I really enjoy sometimes spending time with them  individually...nothing weird about taht

Offline Brietta

« Reply #474 on: May 28, 2014, 05:05:55 PM »

I find nothing odd about this at all.

It is certain Madeleine would be having fun with another little girl which both children probably enjoyed very much and would certainly be socially beneficial for both.  I don't know, but in my experience it was probably a reciprocal arrangement.

Either you have no experience of having two babies and a very energetic toddler to contend with and the co-operation and camaraderie of other parents to lighten the load a little ~ or you are taking an innocent statement and putting a connotation on it which was not intended.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #475 on: May 28, 2014, 05:15:18 PM »
I find nothing odd about this at all.

It is certain Madeleine would be having fun with another little girl which both children probably enjoyed very much and would certainly be socially beneficial for both.  I don't know, but in my experience it was probably a reciprocal arrangement.

Either you have no experience of having two babies and a very energetic toddler to contend with and the co-operation and camaraderie of other parents to lighten the load a little ~ or you are taking an innocent statement and putting a connotation on it which was not intended.

A mother would also rather wash out a stain than go and watch her daughter sailing for the first time. I can conclude that the brown stain was more important >@@(*&)

Offline Brietta

« Reply #476 on: May 28, 2014, 05:42:46 PM »
A mother would also rather wash out a stain than go and watch her daughter sailing for the first time. I can conclude that the brown stain was more important >@@(*&)

Sorry, you've lost me there.

I would need a cite to enable me to read up on that so that I could comment.

However, I'm sure whatever action Dr McCann took on whatever ~ there are those who will go out of their way to put a disadvantageous spin and a malevolent intent on it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #477 on: May 28, 2014, 06:04:00 PM »
It's in Sept 6 interview. Get reading.

Offline Carana

« Reply #478 on: May 28, 2014, 06:22:55 PM »
Are there any photos of Kate in PDL before 3 May? I've seen a few photos of Gerry and the kids - one at the play area but none of Kate. I find it strange that on holiday with a camera no family photos all together were taken or Gerry not taking one of Kate with the kids.

Who says they didn't take any?

Offline Carana

« Reply #479 on: May 28, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »
Apensos 5, Volume 1, Page 131
"In my original statement I described a distressed female who ran down a road towards a white van I had described.
Having viewed recent news footage of Mrs McCann I am now almost certain that she is the female I described as being in a distressed state. I say this because of her slight build, high cheekbones and her eyes and hairstyle."

Sounds convincing right? Direct facial recognition. Cheekbones, eyes, hairstyle, build.
How could the witness be mistaken, with that amount of detail seen?
Problem is: The witness was mistaken, the identification was incorrect.

At least in that case, it was checked out. Quite scary how much importance can be attached to what may be a mistaken identification.