Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591618 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #495 on: May 31, 2014, 03:29:35 AM »
They would know they were sailing for the first time that morning.
Actually in the schedule it was listed for Wed AM, but the sea was slightly rough that day, so it got rescheduled to Thu AM.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #496 on: May 31, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
Actually in the schedule it was listed for Wed AM, but the sea was slightly rough that day, so it got rescheduled to Thu AM.

So they still knew?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #497 on: May 31, 2014, 12:43:45 PM »
They would know they were sailing for the first time that morning. Lounge around the pool or see your daughter. This is very insightful.
Yep, go and watch them .... very important NOT

Also if all the parents were watching, at least some of the kids would be yelling to go back to Mum and Dad at the first wave,  Very clever,

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #498 on: June 01, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »
"On Wednesday night, 2 May 2007, apart from the deponent and his wife, he thinks that DAVID PAYNE also went to his apartment to check that his children were well, not having reported to him any abnormal situation with the children." (GM 10 May)

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #499 on: June 01, 2014, 03:48:59 PM »
The peeps who are saying it was unacceptable to not go and watch the yellow sailing catamaran.
How come you have a festival saying one mother is evil for not doing so.
But no critisism at all for the other mothers who did not go to watch?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #500 on: June 01, 2014, 03:54:43 PM »
There was a press report (aka rumour) where the paper had spoken to other peeps in that building who supposedly saw a "middle-aged" couple enter on Wed night because they heard child crying. Might be UK press invention. But if the paper got it right, one might conjecture could this couple be of group?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #501 on: June 02, 2014, 06:39:46 PM »
THURSDAY, JUNE 21: I went to the church around 9.20pm to pray a bit by myself, in peace. I got a bit annoyed, I don't understand why God doesn't answer my prayers. I think I need a sign of some sort. I miss her so much. It is so painful and I don't feel my life is complete and I won't ever feel it is complete, if she doesn't come home. Gerry came down later on to be with me.

Plenty of phone activity inside the church.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:45:12 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #502 on: June 02, 2014, 09:53:06 PM »
Mostly sms imo, and have you considered this might be the txts of an innocent person to/from for example a religious person in uk?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #503 on: June 02, 2014, 10:37:54 PM »
IMO this person was not involved in discovery nor removal nor concealment nor anything like that. And I see nothing wrong with seeking support to help with praying. I am not of that religion, but I respect the beliefs of others, and if it was me and if I believed there was some god up there, that's what I would have done.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:16:33 PM by John »

Offline jassi

« Reply #504 on: June 04, 2014, 04:21:20 PM »
Mostly sms imo, and have you considered this might be the txts of an innocent person to/from for example a religious person in uk?

The police will know and draw their conclusions accordingly.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #505 on: June 04, 2014, 04:25:09 PM »
The police will know and draw their conclusions accordingly.

they already have...mccanns not suspects

Offline jassi

« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2014, 04:31:18 PM »
they already have...mccanns not suspects

YAWN
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline a.baker

« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2014, 04:49:36 PM »
Since SY have stated that Madeleine "may not have left the apt alive" have they reiterated that the McCanns are not suspects? It would be very unprofessional not to consider ALL scenarios and they are hardly going to give the public a running commentary on their thoughts!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #508 on: June 06, 2014, 06:39:40 PM »
"Spanish TVE1 just said Gerry and a male friend were seen by the church the night Madeleine disappeared - that´s why they want to dig up somewhere near the church. I have been there but don´t know exactly where they want to dig. " (11 Sep 07)

"Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach." (David Payne)

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #509 on: June 07, 2014, 02:37:47 PM »
"I got back at twenty-one forty-five." (Russell O'Brien)

"By the time Russell had got back to the table err he’d err they’d err they’d cooked another steak for him, it didn’t take very long and he literally I suppose just had about two bites of it when err Kate came running." (Dianne Webster)

“I remember the steak being here sort of just before Kate came back." (Fiona Payne)

4078 "So you think it was about half an hour between your check?"

Reply "It would have been around that sort of time and the reason I think thirty minutes is because I, I don't know whether this is memory now or whether it's since we've been talking about it, Gerry said or Kate said, it's about thirty minutes since the last check, we ought to go, so that's why I think it's thirty minutes  @)(++(*

Kate went and did the next check and think because we'd, I didn't, we didn't all go at that point, just Kate went and, erm, and then came running back saying, she's gone, Gerry Madeleine's gone.

The question asked, he relates that she had gone there alone to do that at 21:50. (Matt Oldfield)

"I was aware she’d gone, erm, at what exact point, again, it’s got to be between quarter to ten and ten o’clock, somewhere in that time period. Kate, she was gone, again, I wouldn’t have said it was for any longer, it didn’t strike me as a long period of time. (Fiona Payne)

Hands up who thinks the alarm was raised at 10:13pm?

"It being 22h03, he turned to alert KATE that it was time for her to go to see the children. She immediately made her way to the apartment by the usual path, she having entered by the rear door. About 10 minutes later, he started to worry about her lateness and, at the moment he prepared to stand and to go to see the reason for her lateness, KATE appeared running, completely distraught and crying, saying that MADELEINE had disappeared and that she was sure because she had looked throughout the house." (GM)

>@@(*&)  >@@(*&)  >@@(*&)  >@@(*&)  >@@(*&)