Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591542 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #510 on: June 07, 2014, 06:11:49 PM »
Police ignored my vital tip-offs
 12 January 2008
 Nick Fagge in Praia da Luz

Marcos Aragao: Madeleine MADELEINE McCann was raped, murdered and her body dumped in a lake within 48 hours of her abduction, it was claimed yesterday. Underworld figures reported her death, three days after she disappeared, to human rights lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia, he said. But he claims his potentially case-cracking leads have been ignored by officers from the Portuguese investigative Policia Judiciaria. He told Portuguese weekly magazine Lux: "Madeleine was abducted, raped and murdered and her body was thrown into the reservoir in Silves [in the Algarve]. It's the ideal place for somebody to get rid of a body, practically without leaving a trace." Mr Correia, 32, said yesterday an underworld source contacted him on May 6 last year.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:46:13 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #511 on: June 07, 2014, 06:41:35 PM »
'Snatcher' lives only 500 yards from flat
 'Answer to Maddie kidnap lies yards from flat'
 27 May 2009
 Nick Fagge in Aachen and Martin Evans in Praia da Luz

THE key to solving Madeleine McCann’s disappearance may lie within 500 yards of her family’s ­holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, investigators believe. The hunt for the missing youngster has dramatically switched back to Portugal, where investigators last night said they were focusing their probe on a predatory paedophile still living in the area.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:46:15 PM by John »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #512 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:43 AM »
'Snatcher' lives only 500 yards from flat
 'Answer to Maddie kidnap lies yards from flat'
 27 May 2009
 Nick Fagge in Aachen and Martin Evans in Praia da Luz

THE key to solving Madeleine McCann’s disappearance may lie within 500 yards of her family’s ­holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, investigators believe. The hunt for the missing youngster has dramatically switched back to Portugal, where investigators last night said they were focusing their probe on a predatory paedophile still living in the area.

Which investigators are these, I wonder?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #513 on: June 08, 2014, 10:33:38 PM »
Which investigators are these, I wonder?
At that date, Alpha presumably
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 10:08:04 AM by John »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #514 on: June 11, 2014, 11:39:39 PM »
... Is this a defence book? ...
You throwing in your bin a valuable truthful innocent source IMO.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #515 on: June 12, 2014, 12:08:55 AM »
You throwing in your bin a valuable truthful innocent source IMO.

I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones.

She also had a light top, with long sleeves - Aoife Smith

Offline pegasus

« Reply #516 on: June 12, 2014, 12:30:19 AM »
I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones.

She also had a light top, with long sleeves - Aoife Smith
I think KM is an honest witness.
To make your exact theory work seems to require that an extraordinary quantity of people are lying - so many that I think you are not able even to give a number so I can only guess - maybe 10 ?
Have you ever considered that this might be a small clue perhaps, as to whether your exact theory is correct or not?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #517 on: June 12, 2014, 01:32:05 AM »
I think KM is an honest witness.
To make your exact theory work seems to require that an extraordinary quantity of people are lying - so many that I think you are not able even to give a number so I can only guess - maybe 10 ?
Have you ever considered that this might be a small clue perhaps, as to whether your exact theory is correct or not?

Supply an alternative solution mine covers every discrepancy and the dog alerts. Everyone involved - I don't think so. I'm interested from when Madeleine arrived at 5A for the last time at 5:40 onwards so are the 3 people who saw her from this time telling the truth. The other details may reveal their states of mind at the time e.g. sleeping in spare bed, was there trouble with the relationship, the series of phone calls by Kate probably related to Gerry's flirting with the quiz girl, leaving Kate to do all the work on her own with 3 kids whilst he's playing tennis etc. Gerry out with Russ the previous night according to Jez leaving Kate to take care of the kids on her own etc. Gerry sent DP over maybe he knew Kate didn't want to see him and called him an ffin tosser when he went out at 6. If Madeleine had a sleeping problem, she could throw a bad tantrum by family accounts. Crying for her daddy etc. Was Kate having problems with Madeleine at the time. The DP visit has a lot of contradictions and this is most likely where the answer lies.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #518 on: June 12, 2014, 06:09:32 AM »
Supply an alternative solution mine covers every discrepancy and the dog alerts. Everyone involved - I don't think so. I'm interested from when Madeleine arrived at 5A for the last time at 5:40 onwards so are the 3 people who saw her from this time telling the truth. The other details may reveal their states of mind at the time e.g. sleeping in spare bed, was there trouble with the relationship, the series of phone calls by Kate probably related to Gerry's flirting with the quiz girl, leaving Kate to do all the work on her own with 3 kids whilst he's playing tennis etc. Gerry out with Russ the previous night according to Jez leaving Kate to take care of the kids on her own etc. Gerry sent DP over maybe he knew Kate didn't want to see him and called him an ffin tosser when he went out at 6. If Madeleine had a sleeping problem, she could throw a bad tantrum by family accounts. Crying for her daddy etc. Was Kate having problems with Madeleine at the time. The DP visit has a lot of contradictions and this is most likely where the answer lies.
Oh I thought your total was higher than 3?
Even that is a unrealistic high amount IMO in any case of this type.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #519 on: June 12, 2014, 08:08:28 AM »
Surely your theory relies on JT being "in on it" too?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #520 on: June 12, 2014, 10:55:35 AM »
Surely your theory relies on JT being "in on it" too?

No way she would be the last person you would tell. Only the occupants of 5A needed to know.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #521 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12:52 AM »
Oh I thought your total was higher than 3?
Even that is a unrealistic high amount IMO in any case of this type.

It was a definite 2 possibly 3.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #522 on: June 12, 2014, 03:48:15 PM »
Or possibly Dr Amaral's thoughts about this witness were not too far wide of the mark?
What thoughts were those Les?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #523 on: June 12, 2014, 05:33:18 PM »
It is in here somewhere Alfie.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/
  Frankly Trying to find out what Amaral thought of JT is really not worth the time and effort to trawl through that lot but thanks anyway. 

Offline Benice

« Reply #524 on: June 12, 2014, 06:02:07 PM »
  Frankly Trying to find out what Amaral thought of JT is really not worth the time and effort to trawl through that lot but thanks anyway.

IMO He thought she was a credible enough witness to arrange for her to attend the Identity parade re Robert Murat.

Her credibililty became 'inconvenient' to him only after he decided it was the McCanns wot dunnit - then imo he did everything he could to discredit her as a credible witness and has carried on lying about her ever since - especially in his 'nodding donkey' interviews IIRC.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:06:19 AM by John »
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimăo. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal