Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591529 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #690 on: December 14, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »
"Kate has been cuddling a little toy who we call Cuddle Cat. Kate has taken comfort from that. She can probably smell Madeleine." (Susan Healy)

17 June
How dare they insinuate that our daughter's life could be put in danger because of us. Very angry. Very upset.
I sent a text message to Ricardo. I don't know if was a sensible idea but I feel really annoyed.
My darling little Madeleine, you know that we wouldn't do anything to put you in danger.

30 May
Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since Madeleine was taken. Four weeks since we saw our special little girl. We are not certain that we will ever see her again, but know that we have to keep up our hope and strength—for the others, at least. Exhausted.

"I have looked back at my diaries from that time and I talk about climbing into a hole and not climbing out." (KM Leveson Inquiry)

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #691 on: December 19, 2014, 05:56:19 PM »
GM Blog 22 August 2007

Kate is keen to get in touch with a very nice mum, who she spoke with at the toddler pool in the Ocean Club on Sunday 3rd June. She is sure you will remember the conversation and Kate would be grateful if you could get in touch at with her at campaign@findmadeleine.com

"It was the following evening, Sunday 3 June - exactly a month after Madeleine's abduction - that Gerry and I opened up a little more to each other and shared some of the thoughts and anxieties that had been quietly tormenting us both: thoughts and anxieties that perhaps we hadn't felt able to ready to voice up to now.........We acknowledged the possibility that Madeleine might no longer be alive.......For me, the honest exposure of this buried poison was like lancing a boil. ......Strengthened and comforted, I fell asleep that night more peacefully than I had in many days."

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:02:08 AM by John »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #692 on: December 20, 2014, 04:20:47 PM »
GM Blog 22 August 2007

Kate is keen to get in touch with a very nice mum, who she spoke with at the toddler pool in the Ocean Club on Sunday 3rd June. She is sure you will remember the conversation and Kate would be grateful if you could get in touch at with her at campaign@findmadeleine.com

"It was the following evening, Sunday 3 June - exactly a month after Madeleine's abduction - that Gerry and I opened up a little more to each other and shared some of the thoughts and anxieties that had been quietly tormenting us both: thoughts and anxieties that perhaps we hadn't felt able to ready to voice up to now.........We acknowledged the possibility that Madeleine might no longer be alive.......For me, the honest exposure of this buried poison was like lancing a boil. ......Strengthened and comforted, I fell asleep that night more peacefully than I had in many days."

She'd already acknowledged the possibility of Maddie's demise though, hadn't she.

As early as the morning of May 4th, infact, despite there being absoloutely nothing to suggest that Maddie had come to any harm.

'I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here'
(KM Madeleine)

I guess Gerry wasn't there when she did that.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 12:04:16 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #693 on: December 20, 2014, 05:36:25 PM »
The Portuguese authorities possess a great deal of material that was not included in the police file released into the public domain. The British police, too, hold information we do not have. The more data we can acquire, the more complete the picture will be and the stronger our chances of finding our daughter. If a review is declined, or indeed if no decision is ever made, we will be left with no alternative but to seek disclosure of all information possessed by the authorities relating to Madeleine’s disappearance. In the absence of any other active investigation, it must surely be in Madeleine’s best interests that we and our team are given access to records that will otherwise just sit there gathering dust. (Madeleine)  8)--))
Is this a strange witness statement? If not then surely it's "off-topic".

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #694 on: December 20, 2014, 05:37:18 PM »
"Kate has been cuddling a little toy who we call Cuddle Cat. Kate has taken comfort from that. She can probably smell Madeleine." (Susan Healy)

17 June
How dare they insinuate that our daughter's life could be put in danger because of us. Very angry. Very upset.
I sent a text message to Ricardo. I don't know if was a sensible idea but I feel really annoyed.
My darling little Madeleine, you know that we wouldn't do anything to put you in danger.

30 May
Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since Madeleine was taken. Four weeks since we saw our special little girl. We are not certain that we will ever see her again, but know that we have to keep up our hope and strength—for the others, at least. Exhausted.

"I have looked back at my diaries from that time and I talk about climbing into a hole and not climbing out." (KM Leveson Inquiry)

Are these strange witness statements? If not then surely this post is "off-topic".

Offline pegasus

« Reply #695 on: December 24, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »
"while his colleague remained in the hall, and the others were in the living room, the witness went through the entire apartment. He opened all the cupboards in the bedrooms, living room and kitchen and checked under the beds and inside the washing machine."
Source: Statement by José Maria Batista Roque (GNR), Processos Vol 12 page 3882
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P12/12_VOLUME_XIIa_Page_3882.jpg
This was the only search of the apartment by police (check all the other GNR and PJ statements) yet there is absolutely no mention of looking behind sofa, can we assume he did not look behind sofa?
See paragraph starting "sequidamente", no mention of looking behind sofa.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:58:22 PM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #696 on: December 24, 2014, 10:35:38 PM »
The sofa was up against the wall so how could a child be behind it? The curtain was trapped *&*%£

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:43:59 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #697 on: December 26, 2014, 01:09:36 AM »
The sofa was up against the wall so how could a child be behind it? The curtain was trapped *&*%£

Ah but pathfinder what time is your photo taken?
2 am? 3am?
Sofa position at 11pm is likely to have been different.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #698 on: December 26, 2014, 01:30:53 AM »
Witness Statement
Jose Maria Batista Roque
Date: 17 Oct 2007

Source: 1st paragraph on this page
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P12/12_VOLUME_XIIa_Page_3883.jpg

"he told his colleague to wait by the door while he went to the area around the apartments and the Tapas Restaurant"

So it is now after 11pm. Maybe 11.10pm? Or a bit later? Two GNR officers have arrived in PDL. But one of them (Roque) has now gone to search the Tapas area. So only one policeman (Costa) is at the apartment, and he is outside the front door (near carpark). This leaves the south end of apartment completely unguarded. So at this time anyone could have walked out the south end of apartment (for hypothetical example someone could have walked off with the TV), and Costa outside the north end of the apartment and not having xray eyes in the back of his head, would be unaware.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 01:34:45 AM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #699 on: December 26, 2014, 11:41:36 AM »
Ah but pathfinder what time is your photo taken?
2 am? 3am?
Sofa position at 11pm is likely to have been different.

If detectives are following a death theory behind sofa because of both CSI dog alerts then they have to take into account the alerted clothes. If they follow that it leads to an earlier time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #700 on: December 26, 2014, 11:44:26 AM »
If detectives are following a death theory behind sofa because of both CSI dog alerts then they have to take into account the alerted clothes. If they follow that it connects to an earlier time.

SY are not taking any notice of the dog's alerts

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #701 on: December 26, 2014, 11:47:21 AM »
SY are not taking any notice of the dog's alerts

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #702 on: December 26, 2014, 11:49:32 AM »

After all this time you don't understand...those dog's are looking for evidence and the alerts are meaningless.

So tell me...the dog's in the photograph...are there any recorded alerts....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #703 on: December 26, 2014, 12:06:58 PM »
After all this time you don't understand...those dog's are looking for evidence and the alerts are meaningless.

So tell me...the dog's in the photograph...are there any recorded alerts....

You said they aren't taking any notice of the dog alerts. Their own actions prove different unless you think they're using cadaver dogs to look for a living missing child. What are cadaver dogs used for?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #704 on: December 26, 2014, 12:23:27 PM »
You said they aren't taking any notice of the dog alerts. Their own actions prove different unless you think they're using cadaver dogs to look for a living missing child. What are cadaver dogs used for?

They are not taking any notice of the alerts..as they have said Maddie may still be alive...or she amy be dead...hence the search with the cadaver dogs