Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591555 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #870 on: February 19, 2015, 07:54:37 PM »

Simon, Nick and Kate Oldridge, not Aldridge???

Oldridge is the name.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #871 on: February 19, 2015, 08:04:46 PM »
Oldridge is the name.

So who is Simon Aldridge? Diane said he is her son in law. I haven't seen the name Oldridge in any file.

Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #872 on: February 19, 2015, 08:10:21 PM »
So who is Simon Aldridge? Diane said he is her son in law. I haven't seen the name Oldridge in any file.

It's Simon Oldridge so the files are incorrect.

Simon D Oldridge / Louise K Webster 2002 Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16

Simon Dominic Sinclair Oldridge / Louise K Oldridge 2003/4 Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8

Sandtoft will retain its present management structure with brothers Simon and Nick Oldridge remaining in their current positions. Sandtoft employs 417 people and generated revenues of approximately GBP 42 million in 2007.

http://www.sandtoft.com/resource-centre/latest-news/press-article/SandtoftAndWienerbergerHaveJoinedForces.html?ContentID=76

Simon’s brother err is a gentleman called Nick and Nick’s wife Nicky had got friends out in the Algarve and they were just you know basic people who were just willing to help us. (DP)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 08:28:39 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #873 on: February 19, 2015, 11:58:34 PM »
It's Simon Oldridge so the files are incorrect.

Simon D Oldridge / Louise K Webster 2002 Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16

Simon Dominic Sinclair Oldridge / Louise K Oldridge 2003/4 Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8

Sandtoft will retain its present management structure with brothers Simon and Nick Oldridge remaining in their current positions. Sandtoft employs 417 people and generated revenues of approximately GBP 42 million in 2007.

http://www.sandtoft.com/resource-centre/latest-news/press-article/SandtoftAndWienerbergerHaveJoinedForces.html?ContentID=76

Simon’s brother err is a gentleman called Nick and Nick’s wife Nicky had got friends out in the Algarve and they were just you know basic people who were just willing to help us. (DP)

So someone who used to be a department head at the BBC asks someone they know in Portugal to provide the Tapas group with a couple of mobile phones, under the noses of the PJ.
What point are you trying to make?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #874 on: February 20, 2015, 01:10:39 AM »
So someone who used to be a department head at the BBC asks someone they know in Portugal to provide the Tapas group with a couple of mobile phones, under the noses of the PJ.
What point are you trying to make?

The two mobiles and their phone records need to be investigated in an unsolved case. These extra mobiles were given to them on 4 May so they were urgently required. One for David Payne and the other for the McCanns. You've heard of the expression - To Leave No Stone Unturned.

Offline misty

« Reply #875 on: February 20, 2015, 01:29:21 AM »
The two mobiles and their phone records need to be investigated in an unsolved case. These extra mobiles were given to them on 4 May so they were urgently required. One for David Payne and the other for the McCanns. You've heard of the expression - To Leave No Stone Unturned.

Are you of the opinion that the PJ failed to turn the stones on their turf, in the form of mobiles phones, which were passed to K & G by an anonymous do-gooder?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 03:03:07 AM by misty »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2015, 09:41:40 AM »
454 Simon Green

My but don't they look cheery !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Benice

« Reply #877 on: February 20, 2015, 10:52:21 AM »
My but don't they look cheery !

I'm surprised that you bother with such childish cheapshots Faith.  I thought better of you.

Are you suggesting the McCanns should never smile again?  How irrational and how awful for their twins if that's the case.

There are just as many piccies around showing the McCanns looking as if they are going through hell. - the fact that 'supporters' don't post them is a sign of their mature approach to the subject IMO.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2015, 11:06:44 AM »
Are you of the opinion that the PJ failed to turn the stones on their turf, in the form of mobiles phones, which were passed to K & G by an anonymous do-gooder?

Show me where it is in the files?

The last three to see Madeleine got new mobiles  &%+((£
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 11:12:19 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline DCI

« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2015, 11:41:12 AM »
Show me where it is in the files?

The last three to see Madeleine got new mobiles  &%+((£

Nick Oldridge is Simon Oldridge's brother and his wife is Nicola Rajska, the lady who arranged for the phones to be delivered to David Payne. Here she is launching her new business venture with her sister-in-law. Miss Rajska used to work for the BBC commissioning programmes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2557281/Re-usable-wrapping-paper-Wrag-Wrap-items-stars-receive-goody-bags-Oscars.html

I don't understand why the name Aldridge is used in the files and not Oldridge. I know you will say it's only one letter, but on my keyboard the A & O are nowhere near each other.

You say 3 mobiles? I think it was 2. You posted the phone list, didn't you see the calls made from Samsung mobiles?

22:02:08 xxxx (Probably one of the two Portuguese Samsung mobiles given to David Payne) texts David Payne

22:08:54 xxxx (Claimed Samsung) texts David Payne

All the others say probably or claimed, Is that your own wording or files? As you give no link!

Offline Lace

« Reply #880 on: February 20, 2015, 03:42:54 PM »
I'm surprised that you bother with such childish cheapshots Faith.  I thought better of you.

Are you suggesting the McCanns should never smile again?  How irrational and how awful for their twins if that's the case.

There are just as many piccies around showing the McCanns looking as if they are going through hell. - the fact that 'supporters' don't post them is a sign of their mature approach to the subject IMO.

It's easy to paint on a smile,  even if it's not what you are feeling inside.

The photographer would only have had to say 'smile'  and it's automatic.

I have heard of people who have been laughing and joking one minute and have then tried to take their life.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #881 on: February 20, 2015, 03:58:57 PM »
Nick Oldridge is Simon Oldridge's brother and his wife is Nicola Rajska, the lady who arranged for the phones to be delivered to David Payne. Here she is launching her new business venture with her sister-in-law. Miss Rajska used to work for the BBC commissioning programmes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2557281/Re-usable-wrapping-paper-Wrag-Wrap-items-stars-receive-goody-bags-Oscars.html

I don't understand why the name Aldridge is used in the files and not Oldridge. I know you will say it's only one letter, but on my keyboard the A & O are nowhere near each other.

You say 3 mobiles? I think it was 2. You posted the phone list, didn't you see the calls made from Samsung mobiles?

22:02:08 xxxx (Probably one of the two Portuguese Samsung mobiles given to David Payne) texts David Payne

22:08:54 xxxx (Claimed Samsung) texts David Payne

All the others say probably or claimed, Is that your own wording or files? As you give no link!

The times of the calls are in the files. That samsung info was added later by the researcher.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Timetables-of-SPECIFIC-TIMES-ACTIVITIES/Timetable-AFTER-Disappearance-With-phone-info-1-803669.html

Offline DCI

« Reply #882 on: February 20, 2015, 05:30:17 PM »
The times of the calls are in the files. That samsung info was added later by the researcher.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Timetables-of-SPECIFIC-TIMES-ACTIVITIES/Timetable-AFTER-Disappearance-With-phone-info-1-803669.html

Hideho, A researcher, so not the files. think I'll stick to the files.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #883 on: February 20, 2015, 05:47:11 PM »
Hideho, A researcher, so not the files. think I'll stick to the files.

The exact phone call times are from the files.

Offline Anna

« Reply #884 on: February 20, 2015, 07:17:12 PM »
We appear to be slipping Off Topic. Can we all please. slip back on again....Thanks
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato