Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591651 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #915 on: April 07, 2015, 05:37:51 PM »
Deleted.... Trying to check on something.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #916 on: April 08, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »
It seems that Clarence Mitchell was just casually hanging around Leicestershire police station when he met Gerald McCann.

In relation to how I met Gerry and Kate McCann and what my relationship with them is: I met Gerry at the end of May 2007 when he returned to the UK after his daughter's disappearance. It was a circumstantial meeting at Leicestershire Police station. At the time I was working as part of the Consular Assistance Group, representing the foreigners department. I as asked to return to Portugal with Mr McCann, where I met his wife. Later I became the McCann family's representative and I developed a good personal and professional relationship with them.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLARENCE_EDEN_MITCHELL.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

« Reply #917 on: April 08, 2015, 03:19:43 PM »
It seems that Clarence Mitchell was just casually hanging around Leicestershire police station when he met Gerald McCann.

In relation to how I met Gerry and Kate McCann and what my relationship with them is: I met Gerry at the end of May 2007 when he returned to the UK after his daughter's disappearance. It was a circumstantial meeting at Leicestershire Police station. At the time I was working as part of the Consular Assistance Group, representing the foreigners department. I as asked to return to Portugal with Mr McCann, where I met his wife. Later I became the McCann family's representative and I developed a good personal and professional relationship with them.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLARENCE_EDEN_MITCHELL.htm

What's odd?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #918 on: April 08, 2015, 04:24:19 PM »
What's odd?

Just a happy coincidence that they both happened to be there that's all. Clarence Mitchell flew straight back with him too.
Result = happy posting.

Offline misty

« Reply #919 on: April 08, 2015, 04:30:30 PM »
Just a happy coincidence that they both happened to be there that's all. Clarence Mitchell flew straight back with him too.
The Lord (Blair) moves in mysterious ways.

Offline Carana

« Reply #920 on: April 08, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »

Is that odd if he was part of a Consular Assistance Group in a high-profile case involving a missing child overseas?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #921 on: April 08, 2015, 04:52:48 PM »
Is that odd if he was part of a Consular Assistance Group in a high-profile case involving a missing child overseas?

No, it's odd that he met Gerald 'by coincidence' in Leicester. He hadn't gone there to specifically meet him apparently.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #922 on: April 08, 2015, 05:44:49 PM »
No, it's odd that he met Gerald 'by coincidence' in Leicester. He hadn't gone there to specifically meet him apparently.

I don't get your point at all nor do I see any relevance to when or why people meet or if by arrangement or chance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #923 on: April 13, 2015, 11:34:11 AM »
Madeleine No Stone left unturned book about Tuesday night. The night Pamela Fenn heard Maddy crying.

"Only two minor aspects of that evening stand out as differing from the norm. The first was that Russell didn’t join us for dinner. Evie wasn’t well so he stayed with their girls in the apartment and Jane took his meal to him there. The second was that some time in the early hours Madeleine came through to our bedroom, complaining that Amelie was crying and had woken her up. Gerry checked on Amelie, who settled quickly, and we let Madeleine jump into bed with us."

That is it! Unbelievable! Nothing about what time they got back that night? Nothing about the quiz, Gerry flirting,  or 6 rapid phone calls from her and then reported crying. Who said this book was written as their defence in a court of law? Say nothing, answer nothing that could incriminate you.

Monday 30 April 2007

The suggestion of ice-creams soon brought smiles to three little faces. The children and I sat down on a bench and Gerry went off to fetch them. The shop was only about 25 feet away, yet when he called to me asking me to give him a hand with the five ice-creams he was paying for, I was momentarily torn. Would the children be OK on the bench while I nipped over? I hurried across, watching them all the time. (Madeleine)

There's no words  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 11:44:22 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Benice

« Reply #924 on: April 13, 2015, 12:52:19 PM »
Madeleine No Stone left unturned book about Tuesday night. The night Pamela Fenn heard Maddy crying.

"Only two minor aspects of that evening stand out as differing from the norm. The first was that Russell didn’t join us for dinner. Evie wasn’t well so he stayed with their girls in the apartment and Jane took his meal to him there. The second was that some time in the early hours Madeleine came through to our bedroom, complaining that Amelie was crying and had woken her up. Gerry checked on Amelie, who settled quickly, and we let Madeleine jump into bed with us."

That is it! Unbelievable! Nothing about what time they got back that night? Nothing about the quiz, Gerry flirting,  or 6 rapid phone calls from her and then reported crying. Who said this book was written as their defence in a court of law? Say nothing, answer nothing that could incriminate you.

Monday 30 April 2007

The suggestion of ice-creams soon brought smiles to three little faces. The children and I sat down on a bench and Gerry went off to fetch them. The shop was only about 25 feet away, yet when he called to me asking me to give him a hand with the five ice-creams he was paying for, I was momentarily torn. Would the children be OK on the bench while I nipped over? I hurried across, watching them all the time. (Madeleine)

There's no words  @)(++(*

Another example of criticising another person for not doing what you would have done - or what you think they should have done.     

Unbelievable as it may seem  - Kate decided to write her book based on her point of view and her knowledge of what happened  -  not on what other people - who weren't there - have decided happened and their points of view.     How very inconsiderate of her.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #925 on: April 13, 2015, 01:03:30 PM »
Another example of criticising another person for not doing what you would have done - or what you think they should have done.     

Unbelievable as it may seem  - Kate decided to write her book based on her point of view and her knowledge of what happened  -  not on what other people - who weren't there - have decided happened and their points of view.     How very inconsiderate of her.

There's nothing in it about what they did on Tuesday night. That was quiz night when Gerry asked the girl to join their table. What time they got back? They don't want to reveal anything about that night in the leaving no stone unturned book.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Benice

« Reply #926 on: April 13, 2015, 01:15:19 PM »
There's nothing in it about what they did on Tuesday night. That was quiz night when Gerry asked the girl to join their table. What time they got back? They don't want to reveal anything about that night in the leaving no stone unturned book.

If Kate had put every tiny detail that some sceptics have decided should be in her book - it would be a set of volumes.    It was her book to write how she wanted to write it.     If people don't like that  - then that's nobody's problem but theirs. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #927 on: April 13, 2015, 01:33:48 PM »
If Kate had put every tiny detail that some sceptics have decided should be in her book - it would be a set of volumes.    It was her book to write how she wanted to write it.     If people don't like that  - then that's nobody's problem but theirs.

You may find out why.

Offline Benice

« Reply #928 on: April 13, 2015, 01:38:55 PM »
You may find out why.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I might agree.    But I'm not.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #929 on: April 13, 2015, 01:41:01 PM »

Certainly no-one needed to issue a libel writ against her in relation to any of the content of her book.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....