Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591523 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #945 on: April 15, 2015, 08:21:04 PM »
Less than a fortnight after the event and got her future mapped out.

Everything seems to be changing at the start of June - one month after her disappearance  &%+((£

GM Blog - 22 Aug 07

Kate is keen to get in touch with a very nice mum, who she spoke with at the toddler pool in the Ocean Club on Sunday 3rd June. She is sure you will remember the conversation and Kate would be grateful if you could get in touch at with her at campaign@findmadeleine.com

"The girl's parents had the key of the church and in the same church a funeral a month after the disappearance was performed. According to some reports, the child could well go to the feet of this woman who was going to be cremated," further explained Gonçalo Amaral.

What does he know?

A few days after Madeleine McCann disappeared from the holiday village Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Algarve, May 3, 2007 (seven years ago), a witness appeared: a British tourist who said he saw the girl's father to walk the beach at night. The revelation was made by former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, who adds that the data of the witness disappeared. "We tried to recover that testimony and documents that were in the British sphere and simply disappeared. Even today we do not know who this person is and where it is," said Gonçalo Amaral.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=2&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:39:23 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #946 on: April 16, 2015, 12:05:44 AM »
IIRC it was proved from the phone records that Gerry was elsewhere at the time.

Gerald McCanns phone was in Praia da Luz. However, he had two phones. David Payne had two new PAYG phones delivered on 4th May, one of which he gave to the McCanns.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #947 on: April 16, 2015, 12:59:57 AM »
Gerald McCanns phone was in Praia da Luz. However, he had two phones. David Payne had two new PAYG phones delivered on 4th May, one of which he gave to the McCanns.

Yes, we know ... we've discussed these phones at some length.  Very mysterious they are ... not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #948 on: April 16, 2015, 02:37:06 AM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

!0/4/2008

*snip*
 'When did you see Kate and Gerald on Thursday, so when was the first time that you saw Kate and Gerry on the Thursday''

'It would have been sort of late morning when we'd got back from our sailing and we got changed, got some warm things on and we were just sat on the sun loungers by the pool, erm, just having a drink and Kate and Gerry appeared, we offered them a drink, I think they turned down, they either, they'd just had a tennis lesson or had a knock, erm. In fact I think, was it Gerry had had a lesson then and was going into length degree to Kate about his style of tennis and I was joking that Kate was actually listening to this and finding it incredibly boring cos it's the sort of thing, you know, they, as a couple, they did have amazing sort of patience with each other than (inaudible), I wouldn't have that with David talking to me (inaudible), so there was that joke, so yeah I think it was Gerry just had a tennis lesson and Kate might have been having a knock up, but they were in their tennis gear'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Bridget O'Donnell 14/12/2007
Jes and Gerry were playing on the next court. Afterwards, we sat by the pool and Gerry and Kate talked enthusiastically to the tennis coach about the following day's tournament. We watched them idly - they had a lot of time for people, they listened. Then Gerry stood up and began showing Kate his new tennis stroke. She looked at him and smiled. "You wouldn't be interested if I talked about my tennis like that," Jes said to me. We watched them some more. Kate was calm, still, quietly beautiful; Gerry was confident, proud, silly, strong. She watched his boyish demonstration with great seriousness and patience. That was the last time I saw them that day. Jes saw Gerry that night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it strange that 2 separate couples should converse in such a similar fashion about Kate & Gerry, yet neither mentions the other couple's presence at the pool in their rogatories several months later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #949 on: April 16, 2015, 02:48:19 AM »
SY were checking the pipes.

Yes.  SY were checking the pipes.

That's not a sewer, it is a freshwater rain drain.

We don't have open sewers running through Luz.

(Apologies to Angelo.  After reading on I see he was much quicker off the mark than I was.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:52:23 AM by ShiningInLuz »
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #950 on: April 16, 2015, 07:48:21 AM »

you have a fixation with the phones. What is unusual about having a local phone with  a local sim card to keep in touch with each other. You certainly would not want to use your UK based phone for this.. the roaming charges at at that time were extortionate

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #951 on: April 16, 2015, 08:22:15 AM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

!0/4/2008

*snip*
 'When did you see Kate and Gerald on Thursday, so when was the first time that you saw Kate and Gerry on the Thursday''

'It would have been sort of late morning when we'd got back from our sailing and we got changed, got some warm things on and we were just sat on the sun loungers by the pool, erm, just having a drink and Kate and Gerry appeared, we offered them a drink, I think they turned down, they either, they'd just had a tennis lesson or had a knock, erm. In fact I think, was it Gerry had had a lesson then and was going into length degree to Kate about his style of tennis and I was joking that Kate was actually listening to this and finding it incredibly boring cos it's the sort of thing, you know, they, as a couple, they did have amazing sort of patience with each other than (inaudible), I wouldn't have that with David talking to me (inaudible), so there was that joke, so yeah I think it was Gerry just had a tennis lesson and Kate might have been having a knock up, but they were in their tennis gear'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Bridget O'Donnell 14/12/2007
Jes and Gerry were playing on the next court. Afterwards, we sat by the pool and Gerry and Kate talked enthusiastically to the tennis coach about the following day's tournament. We watched them idly - they had a lot of time for people, they listened. Then Gerry stood up and began showing Kate his new tennis stroke. She looked at him and smiled. "You wouldn't be interested if I talked about my tennis like that," Jes said to me. We watched them some more. Kate was calm, still, quietly beautiful; Gerry was confident, proud, silly, strong. She watched his boyish demonstration with great seriousness and patience. That was the last time I saw them that day. Jes saw Gerry that night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it strange that 2 separate couples should converse in such a similar fashion about Kate & Gerry, yet neither mentions the other couple's presence at the pool in their rogatories several months later.

Rachael was there too;

and then Matt came up from the beach and we had our tennis lesson at eleven with Dan, whos you know, one of the coaches there, erm and then yeah that, well that went 'til twelve and then basically we got Grace from the creche then,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #952 on: April 16, 2015, 08:25:58 AM »
Yes, we know ... we've discussed these phones at some length.  Very mysterious they are ... not.

That's as maybe, but Gerald McCann can't be eliminated by his phone being in PdL because he had another one.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #953 on: April 16, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »
That's as maybe, but Gerald McCann can't be eliminated by his phone being in PdL because he had another one.

The McCanns have not been eliminated on one piece of evidence...it's everything taken together

stephen25000

« Reply #954 on: April 16, 2015, 09:20:37 AM »
The McCanns have not been eliminated on one piece of evidence...it's everything taken together

What evidence is that dave ?

The crime has yet to be determined.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #955 on: April 16, 2015, 09:26:38 AM »

hahahaha  don't exepect a reply soon!

Evidence is: that Maddie went on holiday with her family and dissapeared. Other than that, nothing has been found to charge anyone regarding her where abouts.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #956 on: April 16, 2015, 09:31:54 AM »

the evidence which SY used to declare the McCanns not suspects

stephen25000

« Reply #957 on: April 16, 2015, 09:37:18 AM »
the evidence which SY used to declare the McCanns not suspects

Is that because of their belief in abduction dave ?

Since they have singularly failed to find any evidence.

The crime is unknown.

The mccanns played a key part in this case.

They were the last ones to see her alive.

Offline Benice

« Reply #958 on: April 16, 2015, 09:44:53 AM »
Is that because of their belief in abduction dave ?

Since they have singularly failed to find any evidence.

The crime is unknown.

The mccanns played a key part in this case.

They were the last ones to see her alive.

Evidence please that the McCanns were the last ones to see her alive?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #959 on: April 16, 2015, 09:52:21 AM »
Evidence please that the McCanns were the last ones to see her alive?

They were the last people who claimed to have done so.

Until proven otherwise, THAT REMAINS THE CASE.

Unless of course you believe in fantasies,